It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wroclaw, Poland, 08-26-05 ( Tantalizing Ufo Video )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here

Check the other similar video that Irma provided and let us have a second opinion please. This one has trees between photographer and similar object. I would love for someone to give me a reasonable explaination of that one.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And these are the same craft in question? Why then do they look so disimilar? The first one still looks fake. This one is a lot better as there are objects in the frame that give a sense of depth as well as location. Where did the first video come from? It looks nothing what so ever like the second one. It would have been if they stopped running and focused on shooting the craft. Why is it in most ufo videos no one seems to know how to operate the zoom feature?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
And these are the same craft in question?

I would imagine not although they could be. The first clip was filmed in Poland this year, the clip I posted is from Germany in 1993.

Why then do they look so disimilar?

They both appear to be blimp shaped luminescent objects.

Where did the first video come from?

It says on page 1 of this thread. Go take a look.

[edit on 16/10/2005 by Irma]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My apologies. I was thinking this was the same object shot from two different vantage points. I still believe the first one is anything but something in the night sky. The second one however is harder to pin down.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I must disagree and do think they appear to manuver in the same way. Both are changing shape as they move through the sky and have that same glow. I do not know of any technology available on earth today that has these capabilities. As far as the camera operater he must have been running to keep up with the object. I thought he done an outstanding job of doing this considering the location and direction the craft was traveling. Thanks for the opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I must disagree and do think they appear to manuver in the same way. Both are changing shape as they move through the sky and have that same glow. I do not know of any technology available on earth today that has these capabilities. As far as the camera operater he must have been running to keep up with the object. I thought he done an outstanding job of doing this considering the location and direction the craft was traveling. Thanks for the opinion.

I'm not saying they dont manuver in the same manner. In the first video that object seems to simply rotate while changing shape. In the second video that object looked to traveling across the horizon. I couldnt tell if it was rotating or not. So some what similar. I agree the operator did a good job in keeping up with it.
Have you ever seen the movie the abyss? The crafts in that movie bear a striking resemblance to the object in the first video.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No I have not seen that, but will check it out. Thanks. It seems lately theres been better videos showing up. Maybe there is some in the past we overlooked like this one. Thats what keeps us interested I guess. Its strange how what we see on the movie screen apears in the sky. Hmmm........ thats another thread.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok.. here are some photos that will give you an idea. There are some great shots in this movie that look almost exactly like the craft in the first video. These are the best one's I could find. But you get the general idea.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
not saying this is a hoax, but I could easily make something just as good with macromedia flash, and I am by no means an expert.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
They both appear to be blimp shaped luminescent objects.

Yes, as much as I want these videos to be something else, in this particular case I think it is one of those dreaded internally lit blimps. I originally thought this idea was preposterous but the more of these videos I see the more they all look like the same thing. If you look real close you can actually see the horizontal rudder at the rear of the blimp. It's just going around in a small circle or rotating about it's axis. Remote controlled? Tethered? It's hard to say.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
They are hoping that we are going to keep assuming the same things.I can understand your conclusion after watching the video.They are the normal responses that make us feel safe and satisfied. But I believe there is more there than we are ready to accept and understand. Like some of you have said this possibly is real but I do not think so. Imagine for a moment what if it is ? Are you ready to accept this as fact if real ? I do not think so.
I feel most of us hope so but we are looking for the no doubt, absolute evidence this is fact. We each ask, if only we could have been there ? I do not know what it will take to convince each of us there is something strange indeed taking place around us each day that goes by. Each of you please try your best to show me and make me believe none of this is true and I can continue to live like I was raised to believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand your last post Harry55. Do you or do you not believe this particular video is genuine?

The problem, as has been previously brought up, is that there's no background to compare and contrast with. Can you see the rudders? Am I the only one who can see them? Also, imagine the movement of a blimp and then watch the video again.

Peace

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55

Like some of you have said this possibly is real but I do not think so. Imagine for a moment what if it is ? Are you ready to accept this as fact if real ? I do not think so.

Uh.. Yeah.

Some people including myself have seen stranger things with our own eye's.

There is Scientific evidence of Unknown Aerial Phenomena , so the question of whether this can be accepted as fact or not should be settled.

The question we are left to ask is , what exactly is the UAP and where does it originate?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks like a Paramecium floating in a petri dish. UFO footage is getting real bad these days.

I want something like as clear and bbvious as these, maybe I'll start to consider.

www.digitalworks.8m.com...

www.digitalworks.8m.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join