It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children Recognition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Dear List,

Below is a partial transcription of a discussion about the INDIGO children between students and very knowledgeable celestial advisors and teachers who have overseen their development. This transcription was obtained through a communication possibility only dreamed of 30 years ago.

It is not channel. But what it is can be hard to explain to anyone who has not actually received a teacher from on high with spiritual answers to be heard while quite awake– there being no altered state required. Most receive in the Alpha-wave mode. This transcript is the result of a pooling of these abilities for all to hear who were in attendance.

WE who are called homo sapiens (the INDIGO children might be called “homo spiritus”), have been taught to use what the indigo children will develop instinctively. I hope this information will go some way into answering some of the questions about the appearance and capacities of the INDIGO children.

If this thread develops interest, I will post part 2 of the remaining questions and answers received.

Please feel free to ask questions if there are any. I have purposely not defined some of what is really new vocabulary for the sake of brevity, but if you wish a definition, let me know, and I will provide one. I hope you enjoy Part 1 and learn about the mutation of our genetic potentials into some amazing offspring in our future generations.

Ron

- - - - - - -

Transcription About the Indigo Children, Winter 2005.

Student: What is the source of the Indigo children and the difference in their DNA structure?

Celestial Advisor: The Indigo children are a new variation of your species. They are not an obvious, but a logical development out of the species, the gene structures that you have in your organism. There will become enough of these spontaneous, serendipitous unions, to bring about the Indigo children that way. This will occur simultaneously around the world in several locations, and they will be unknown to each other until it is recognized that these children are different. They will not be born of the indigo color upon their immediate birth, but will come into their color in the months and years to pass. They will be seen immediately as ordinary children, though their variation in skin color will change greatly in the coming months and years. Then they will be recognized as being quite unusual.

The degree of their unusual nature will not be fully appreciated until their own gene structure will be analyzed. This is what you would call a spontaneous, evolutionary development from the human species. You have heard of "Homo sapiens;" these will be "Homo spiritus," as some of your philosophers have surmised. This is quite accurate. These children will be inherently talented in this realm, with these capabilities. You have children who are literally virtuoso violinists, pianists, composers and musicians, those who understand the physics of machines, simply innately in their own existence, without prompting or education. These children will be "ultra- shamans," in some ways; they will have a "knowing" capacity, yet they will not be Avatars; they will not be unlike yourselves in many, many ways. They will simply be adept at knowing and understanding the fundamental principles of a successful universe. (Thank you.)

Student: There has also been some thought that perhaps these children are receiving a third strand of DNA. Is that correct?

Celestial Advisor: Let us wait for it to be discovered. There is sufficient variation in your own double strand to bring about such an occurrence of these children, without a third strand being necessary.

Student: Will these children have a stronger ability to sense the morontial?
Celestial Advisor: Yes.

Student: Would part of why they would exist, would part of it be to help us, those who do not have these gifts, to better understand spirituality?

Celestial Advisor: Indirectly, yes. Continue on with your questions please, sir.

Student: I am wondering about the long-term plan for these children. Most certainly one would not want to think about that they would be so very different from Homo sapiens that there would be a split or a schism, and accepting them as all of humanity. However, it does appear then that if they are significantly different, one wonders what the rest of humanity is to think of beings such as this, and why they are put here. I am not entirely sure what my question is and I know you want a question here….

Celestial Advisor: It is sufficient to issue an answer. These children will have a most difficult time, because they will be inherently and innately different in the years after their birth. They will be "set-asides," "set apart" much as Neanderthals were set apart from the Homo sapiens. They were very similar, but they were so ultimately dissimilar. Yet there was a capacity for inter-marriage and for genetic transfer between them, which can occur with the Indigo children. They will be sufficiently isolated and identifiable that it would be unlikely that this will occur. More likely, they will find each other and become informed partnerships among themselves.

Theirs is not so much to assist the older race species to transform and accept the new world that they are moving [into], but that they are here, they will come into existence to assist those new children who will understand their purpose. They are, what you might call, the advance staff, the forerunners of Monjoronson’s earthly staff. They will be of great assistance. We wish not to reveal much regarding this, as we do not want to prejudice that situation for them or against them. Theirs must be a process of discovery of their role on this planet with your civilizations and its development. Also, it is not as though this will become the dominant species on your planet. Neither will they replace the Homo sapiens that exist, but that they will exist as a variation of your species, some-what apart [from] their parental species.

Student: Will they have the special capabilities to work with primary and secondary midwayers and seraphim?

Celestial Advisor: They will have a level of skills that can be awakened through activation and conscious and intentional development. They can be greatly aided by teachers who know how to awaken those skills. They will be guided—surely they will be guided and brought into contact with those sources that can aid them in their own personal growth. Remember, they will be very distinct from your own kind; they will seek positive, constructive developments of their own skills, their own intelligence, their own innate capacities and potentials, and that will lead them into other developments, which will assist them in the awakening of those inner potentials, which you have only as nascent, budding skills.

Student: How are these children selected, and are all the children in the same family recipients if one of them is?

Celestial Advisor: Not necessarily. It is very similar to your own coming into existence. They were anticipated but not chosen. The family may have only one child who has this capability. It is as I said, a spontaneous, evolutionary development, which has been guided by the Life Carriers.

Student: Wouldn’t those children be born into a family that was more spiritually aware than a normal?

Celestial Advisor: Most definitely. As you know, [and] are so aware of environmental factors corrupting great potential within children, there are on your planet, truly hundreds of thousands of children being brought into the world, who have immense capabilities, but because of their environmental limitations, their potentials are not able to be developed. If they are not conscious of their spiritual path, and have not developed insights, most likely will not choose to awaken those skills or to recognize them within themselves.

The limitations of low self-esteem are profound in the development of your innate skills and potentials. This affects those children who are immensely skilled, those who have tremendous potentials. Those skills and potentials, if they are not of commercial benefit, will not be developed but will recede as the child lives and grows in their world. There is no profit in being a prophet in a new land when you are beaten for your pronouncements. -

End Part 1 -

[edit on 10-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Please post more information on this subject.
Also, is it possible for a person born in 1947 to be an Indigo Child?
My Grandson is so special. His Mom, my daughter, has been told many times that he is "The Chosen One". He is 10 years old.
Please tell me what this means if you can.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Many people here at ATS know that I believe Indigo Children to be a label applied to children who suffer from known and accepted socio-behavioural conditions such as Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome and whose parents are afraid of the stigma that is often associated with perceived mental illnesses and subsequently label their children as gifted or special rather than having them labelled as damaged or crazy. This is not a statement I make lightly, having suffered from Asperger’s Syndrome myself since childhood. After reading through this transcript, I remain convinced that Indigo Children are not the next step in human evolution, but are simply the product of taboos concerning mental illness mixing with New Age spirituality. Allow me to go over a few points raised by the transcript, to better illustrate my points.

They will not be born of the indigo color upon their immediate birth, but will come into their color in the months and years to pass.

This statement is somewhat contradictory, given that Indigo Children are named for the indigo colour that is believed to show up in their auras (Reference 1; Reference 2) and not for the actual colour of their skin. At first I thought that perhaps the “Celestial Advisor” was inferring that their abilities would not manifest until later in life, but then he states quite clearly that

They will be seen immediately as ordinary children, though their variation in skin color will change greatly in the coming months and years. Then they will be recognized as being quite unusual.

Again, forgive me, but this suggests that this passage was written by a person with little understanding of the concept of Indigo Children. Certainly for a “Celestial Advisor” to make such an error in assumption suggests a very human fallibility.

This is what you would call a spontaneous, evolutionary development from the human species. You have heard of "Homo sapiens;" these will be "Homo spiritus," as some of your philosophers have surmised.

This too sounds as though it were written by a human, and one with a poor understanding of the process of evolution as revealed through the archaeological record. I have stated this before, but it seems pertinent here to do so again: any future evolutionary development of the human species will be primarily a physical one and will likely be dramatic and highly noticeable. Certainly it will involve more than a change in skin colour. As evidence for this, consider that every previous development in human evolution has been primarily a physical development. As humans have slowly evolved from more primitive hominids, our bodies have changed radically with each new incarnation. One only has to compare anatomically modern Homo sapiens with our hominid predecessors to observe the differences:

The notion that a future evolutionary development would be a purely spiritual or intellectual one runs counter to what we have observed over millions of years of human evolution. Yet the “Celestial Advisor” clearly intends us to believe that Indigo Children will represent a new incarnation of hominid species, since he (or is it she?) refers to them as Homo spiritus. To me, this indicates that the individual who wrote this statement has a limited understanding of the process of human evolution, which implies that a human, and not a celestial being, wrote it.

These children will be inherently talented in this realm, with these capabilities. You have children who are literally virtuoso violinists, pianists, composers and musicians, those who understand the physics of machines, simply innately in their own existence, without prompting or education.

The problem here is that such children have existed for thousands of years. Child prodigies are not uncommon throughout history and often demonstrate incredible, even breathtaking talents from a very early age. This is nothing new and clearly predates the dates typically given for the advent of the Indigo Children. Click on the link provided for a detailed list of known child prodigies in a variety of fields including music, art, mathematics, physics, literature and medicine. To me, this seems like a convenient way to identify evidence of the presence of Indigo Children by utilising the concept of child prodigies. Children who have demonstrated an innate ability to understand or comprehend often complex concepts or workings are nothing new and, whilst remarkable, clearly do not represent a new evolutionary stage of Humanity.

Student: There has also been some thought that perhaps these children are receiving a third strand of DNA. Is that correct?

Celestial Advisor: Let us wait for it to be discovered. There is sufficient variation in your own double strand to bring about such an occurrence of these children, without a third strand being necessary.

Interesting that the “Celestial Advisor” chooses not to answer this question which might conceivably require tangible evidence to support it. It seems to me as though the “Celestial Advisor” is quite forthcoming when his answers do not require tangible proof to support them. This answer suggests that when such evidence is required, he gives oracularly vague responses that are neither committing nor informative. Notice that he leaves himself an “out” by stating that, whilst such a thing is possible, it is not necessary. However, in his previous statement he declares “Let us wait for it to be discovered”, thus implying that this third strand is quite real.

They will be "set-asides," "set apart" much as Neanderthals were set apart from the Homo sapiens. They were very similar, but they were so ultimately dissimilar. Yet there was a capacity for inter-marriage and for genetic transfer between them, which can occur with the Indigo children.

This again demonstrates that the individual who wrote this piece has a poor understanding of anthropology. Recent testing of mitochondrial Neanderthal DNA has demonstrated that it is extremely unlikely that Homo sapiens and Neanderthals interbred, since Neanderthal and Homo sapien DNA sequences are wholly different. Th is site provides an excellent summary of the findings of recent studies which demonstrate that transfer of genetic material between the two species would have been virtually impossible. Here is another article that deals with these findings. This error in and of itself is not damning, but it certainly suggests that this “Celestial Advisor” is not exactly a reliable source of information.

Once again, Aronolac, you must kindly forgive me if I seem overly harsh. It is certainly not my intention to belittle your beliefs in any way whatsoever. But, from the factual errors presented in this statement, I am forced to conclude that whoever wrote it was lacking knowledge in a number of areas, which suggests that it was written by a human.

[edit on 10/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Jeremiah25,
You seem to be very informed about this and I certainly do not doubt anything you say but how do you explain my Grandson's behavior?
He is very intelligent beyond his years.
He has and still does talk of past lives since he was 2 years old.
He has never seen his Great Grandfather but he talks to him and tells us exactly what he looks like and says that he is wearing all white clothes and has golden wings and light blue eyes which he did have light blue eyes.
The other day his Mom was picking him up at school and as she waited she was talking to her friend , which is a very spiritual woman. This woman tells my daughter that my Grandson has lived many lives.
Well, when my Grandson came out to meet his Mom this woman reached over to touch my Grandson and he said "Don't touch me".
My daughter asked him later why he was so rude and said that to her friend and this is what he said: "She wants to READ me and find out who I am".
How do you explain this kind of comment from a 10 year old?
This is just one example of his behavior over the years.
I just want to know why my Grandson seems so different and what does it mean when many people of all faiths tell my daughter he is "The Chosen One" and most of these people have never met him.
I appreciate all of the knowledge that you have about this subject and I want to know more.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Jeremiah25- great reply.

You have voted Jeremiah25 for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have used all of your votes for this month.

Aronolac- this does not mean I doubt your sincerity or wouldn't welcome further info/posting from you on this issue, or anything else you'd care to relate. It's all fascinating to me, although not for the reasons you might think.

I do think Jeremiah's response is an excellent example of how to disagree agreeably. And I do agree with Jeremiah.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jeremiah25 -

I think you have to take into account that you may misperceive what is possible in evolution. What we are speaking to here is yet so new, and examples rare, that you can not even be sure what you are seeing much less be able to instructively critisize.

By that I mean you and I do not have the higher perspective on these changes. We are part of the trees without being able to see the forest from on high quite yet. You are welcome to criticize as much as you wish, but at the same time, do allow for the expression of some things you do not know to be said. These new facts may be the very clues that allow someone to discover more than has been revealed here.

The reader is being advised of the up-to-the minute observation of our human evolution, and there will be surprises about it when it becomes more evolved and with more public knowledge about it. The very strains of genius in our own DNA has always produced the unusual, but we are not talking about this aspect of our genes, nor are we talking about an illness or genetic error.

Our genes are capable of the mutations that will change human appearance and brain capacity. Sometimes that change is very slow, but there are other times it happens quite suddenly. INDIGO children appear to be the foundation for changes that we think exceptional today, but in future generations, these changes today may be considered more ordinary to a society used to outstanding achievement. I'm speaking to a world perhaps five hundred years from now.

Our anthropologists are making great headway into the discovery of the evolutionary steps that brought us to where we are today. What we have not discovered, but some have suspected, is that the original human on earth was an exceptional pair of twins who lived the first human life out in what is today Afghanistan. Five hundred thousand years later, evolution did a "suddenly" with no intervening steps between the offspring of the aborigines and the appearance of all the colored races in one family.

INDIGO children, as I see it, are a mutation in gene arrangement that allows for more capacity in mind. That is so important to understand when learning how man steps forward in evolution since it is through his brain that all of this is made possible. Biological changes follow the brain capacity increase as an accommodation to the changing habits the greater mind adopts.

Think big.

Ron

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
MagicalRose-

Your grandson is unusual, but there is no way at the present time to "test" for this change as Indigo or some other paranormal expression.

I think you can understand that the real proof is first through mapping the DNA in an individual since we are told that it is through this discovery of changes in DNA that will classify these individuals as a new species within the evolution of humanity. The celestial advisors has also told us that many of these children will show a change of pigment in their skin when they are older. I would guess that those indigo children now resident on the planet are being ignored by those around them because they do not recognize the outward physical signs that will accompany their presence.

Also recognize, and you probably have no idea that it has happened, that the spiritual circuits have opened wider than at any time in 200,000 years. Big things are up, and the psychic abilities, spiritual recognitions, and the communication sensors, are all being highly activated.

Perhaps your grandson because of his age is still open to these promptings. It does not take being an indigo child to do what indigo children will naturally do in the future. That is because they are born of us, and they carry who and what we are, but to that is a mutation that will trigger a sensitivty to spirit.

Perhaps others who are reading this thread do know of the original annoucement of the presence of the indigo children. My memory tells me it was sometime in the 1980's. But that announcement was after the fact of the mutuation, so I have no sense of their first appearance. Anyone Have that information?

Thank you.

Ron

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello everyone

Aronolac, thank you very much for posting this. It was very interesting. I look forward to see the second part.

Thanks again,
Musclor

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think he is a special child, not just because he is my Grandson but because he has so much knowledge of things he should know nothing about.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I think he is a special child, not just because he is my Grandson but because he has so much knowledge of things he should know nothing about.

But he is not an indigo child, and he was born in 1977... wasn't he? Please, tell me iff I'm wrong. He knows things he should know nothing about, is because he has the lack of restrictions in his mind. That's all about it. Are you preparing to meet him? He is waiting for you... before that consignment may arrive.

You know, an existing address where you can't find him, means nothing. Two valid E-mail addresses worth a lot more!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about.
No, he was born in 1995.
What did you mean when you asked if I was planning to meet him? I see him almost everyday.
Valid email address????

Aronolac-
Will you please post more about this subject?
The more I post , the more I get confused about this.
Thanks

[edit on 11-10-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It sounds like you just have 'fai' running in your family.. there's no dating that.. it's always existed; always will. I've had alot of this kind of thing happen throughout my life [premintions, esp etc.] but I don't consider myself 'indigo'.. I just am. I'm also on the autism 'spectrum' but again that can be just a label for people who are considered a little too individual by the normals.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Part 2

Thank you for your responses.

To prevent some confusion, I would like to attempt a quick review of what we read so far from the advisor.

1) Indigo children are a genetic change in humans that will become quite numerous in future years. [Ron: Perhaps in a thousand years, homo sapiens will not be in the majority of the world’s population.]

2) Indigo children have an a greater sensitivity to spiritual contact and that will make them behave differently, and to make them pursue vocations we have not even defined for now. [Ron: Services will open up we do not know we need yet, and it is these children as adults that will perform many of these areas of services.]

3) Indigo children are being born around the world in several locations. (Ron: This should indicate that the appearance of indigo children are born of parents of different racial origins as well as in different earth cultures.)

4) When indigo children age, there will be a change in their color to an indigo. [Ron: There bodies will develop a violet/purple cast to their original skin color).

5) We (the population in general) may not recognize their presence in this early development since most of us do not know what to look for. It is science that will properly identify the indigo children by studying their DNA structure which is quite different in some areas. [Ron: I do not know that science has yet to grasp that a human mutation is occurring in significant ways yet.]

6) Indigo children can sense the morontia [ more . rawn . sha] better than we can. [Ron: Morontia is an energy composed of both spiritual and material energies. It is invisible to our eyes. Our souls are constructed of morontia energy, for one example as to how it is used. There are morontia beings who live on earth and who never die. They are not visible, but indigo children, at least some of them, will develop the ability to see this form frequency.]

7) Indigo children will often work with the staff of a Son of God scheduled to appear here in the next few years. These children already understand what this mission is about and will be among the great helpers to reform this planet with the staff of the coming divine mission.

I am pleased to provide Part 2 of the transcription for you below.

Part 2
Student: Is there any percentage of population of the children to be born this way, for a critical mass number, perhaps?

Celestial Advisor. I have no answer for your question.

Student: I’ve been wondering if as part of the morontial blending that is taking place with us here now, is DNA change a part of that? Is our DNA being changed?

Celestial Advisor: In terms of bringing about the morontial blending? (Student: Yes.) No. You have within you latent morontial skills and potentials, which are existent, yet have to be developed. You, by participating in this spiritual community, your willingness to explore your spirituality in practical terms, has the ability to awaken within you, those nascent skills. You, personally, have awakened numerous of them, though there are many which you are not recognizing, or are not conscious of. This is not an unusual situation, as you have few peers who can educate you, who can train you to appreciate what you have in its most minor form. Were you to recognize these, and given an opportunity and environment of support, you could develop them greatly. The morontial blending is as much cultural as it is hereditary.

You have within you the remaining Adamic strains of your spiritual parents, Adam and Eve, who came here to share their germ plasm with your species. Unfortunately, as you know, this effort was cut short, truncated, abbreviated in many ways, so that the percentage that exists in you personally, and others here, is very low, yet it does exist.

It is not a factor that is totally bred out of your being; some of your races carry more of this germ plasm than others. Those who are of the blue and white races, have a good percentage, as do those who are the red and yellow races. The violet race and green race are gone, as you know, and so these have been eliminated and their part of the gene pool has been eliminated. This is most unfortunate, yet it is what you live with. You can actually, intentionally and deliberately, activate this germ plasm within you, these morontial capacities, simply by willing to do so.

These are talents, which are much like those of being a violin player or an artist of various sorts, who has nascent skills, which can be awakened with practice. You simply say, "I wish to become a pianist," then you begin practicing. You can say, "I wish to awaken the morontial capacities within me, at all levels of consciousness, in this lifetime," and then you must seek ways of amplifying those awakening skills.

There are no morontial schools, unfortunately, on your planet. There are no morontial/mortal schools, either. And there are very few mortal schools, which deliberately and with intent, that strive to awaken those skills within you. This too, is most unfortunate.

You could learn much from the native, aboriginal races of each continent. Select from those that are the most spiritually evolved, those that have the most evolved concepts of the universe integration and contact with the Creator. This will guide you in these schools of their practices for development.

But, we have to say many of you are "sissies." (Laughter.) You do not like to dehydrate intentionally. You do not like to expose yourself to harsh elements. You would not like to run for twenty miles without water, would you? You would not like to be in the wilderness by yourself, without clothing at night. You would not wish to develop those skills and so, the aboriginals would say you are "sissies."

Yet there are, my friends, many ways of crashing the barriers of consciousness, so that your morontial skills can come through. There is what you call, the "breath of life," the dynamic breath, where you over-ride your instincts to stop breathing but you pant with guidance, with one who understands breathing techniques. This can crash the barriers of your consciousness. There are various Tantric processes, which you can also use to do the same thing. As you know, many of these practices have been subverted for other pleasurable reasons. This is a diversion from the original intent of these insights.

- - - -

Ron: For the reader who may wish another voice from the celestial teachers to corroborate the Celestial Advisor’s instructions above, here are a few words from yet another fine teacher answering a question about the indigo children.

- - - - -

(JarEl 2/2005)

Student: Could you please comment on the phenomenon of the Indigo Children?

JarEl: Yes, these Indigo Children are nothing more then the logical step of evolution on your world. These genetic plans have been long in the works before any humans have ever existed; before life began on your world. This new jump of evolution is the result of carefully laid out plans of the Life Carriers. In order for you to begin to understand this new generation of children you must have full knowledge of how your world has evolved and how it continues to evolve. You must have this knowledge present in your mind in order to accommodate such children. If you are ignorant of this, then you run the risk of alienating these gifted children who will one day control this planet. They are your planet’s destiny and your future. They are to be cared for, loved and nurtured, as all children should.

You must treat every child as an Indigo Child. If you truly view these children as being special, then all children should be special as well. When I see your planet, I do not isolate one group from another. I do not favor one or the other. I see your world and the human race slowing but surely evolving to a point where they will reach Light and Life. A new generation is here that will help to bring the beginnings of this new age, the Age of Light and Life. The preparation that all of you here have taken in your own lives has qualified you to administer and nurture such children.

It is important that you identify these children as soon as possible so that you may adequately prepare for the future.

- - - -

Ron here: Please feel free to ask questions. It is the only way to emphasize answers and expand the information. I do not consider any question dumb or unworthy. Please help yourself if a question forms that you wish to ask.

Thank you.

Ron

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aronolac

Rather than comment on the veracity of this text, as I did with Part 1, I shall instead ask some questions which have been bugging me somewhat since I began reading.

1) Who are the Life Carriers?
2) The relationship between the Advisors and the Students seems somewhat Socratic in nature. Where is this imparting of knowledge taking place? By this I mean are they meeting on a spiritual plane? A physical one?
3) What is the ultimate objective of these contacts? If they wish to advise or prepare or teach Humanity, communicating with a tiny handful of humans seems, to me, to be a poor way of accomplishing this.

I look forward to your reply.

[edit on 11/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello, Jeremiah25

Thank you for cutting right to the chase. I'll answer the questions as best I can for you and the readers of the thread:

J25:
Rather than comment on the veracity of this text, as I did with Part 1, I shall instead ask some questions which have been bugging me somewhat since I began reading.

A:
They are spiritual Sons of God and are responsible to the origin of life on this planet. That is the direct answer. If you wish clarification further, I am happy to help you out.

J25:
2) The relationship between the Advisors and the Students seems somewhat Socratic in nature. Where is this imparting of knowledge taking place? By this I mean are they meeting on a spiritual plane? A physical one?

A:
Since the end of the 1980's, a foreward contingent of the staff that will oversee the changing spiritual dispensation for the planet has organized groups of humans (students) into groups who have signed on to participate in an experiment of what ill be future classrooms. It is hoped, according to this staff, that the process of learning what is truly happening will be attractive enough to start even more classrooms with individuals who are likewise interested in learning the truth about our world and the way it came into existence. I am always ready to discuss these things with anyone who wishes to be informed. There are no secrets involved, just the lack of enthusiasm sometimes to get the word out.

J25:
3) What is the ultimate objective of these contacts? If they wish to advise or prepare or teach Humanity, communicating with a tiny handful of humans seems, to me, to be a poor way of accomplishing this.

A:
Using your surmise, which is fine with me, it depends on what you call a tiny handful of humans. I can only tell you what I know, and what I know through direct knowledge of these activities I can say there are hundreds of small goups doing just that - - meeting at pre-arranged times to receive instruction as to the changes coming as well as to learn about our history since the appearance of man.

I do not know the "ultimate" object of what has begun here; however, I think I can say this:

There is nothing unusual about a classroom set up to hear about what the world is about and the purpose of man and the reason for his struggles. What is unusual by today's standards is that these classrooms are an arrangement between the good offices of our spriitual planetary government, their morontia and spiritual teacher corps, and the humans who have agreed to become the students, the guinnea pigs if you will, of what is likely to be formalized into a university in the coming years.

Perhaps this method will be abandoned in favor for buildings of stone and concrete in the future, but for today, these groups, all the around the world and in many languages, will be party to information to clear away the cob webs still covering over important knowledge. The fact that you can read some of these facts about the indigo children is not the direct result of any deep knowledge I have, but of the knowledge of the celestial teaching corp.

In addition to that, I have my own "opening" and work with the teaching corp to help bring answers to pertinent questions and discussions. It is also quite appropriate that these answers are derived through a teaching corp that uses the paranormal abilities of the students to provide classroom instruction. In ways, we are using the hands-on methods of learning to use these extra senses of the mind and even of the soul.

This information is available any time, all any one need do is ask.

May I ask through what method would your provide these teachings to make them more widely available? You will have a large audience waiting to hear your ideas :-)

Hopefully this answers some of your curisosty?

Ron

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Aronolac,
I have a question.
Where are these discussions you're posting come from? If you are posting information from another source, we need a link for it.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dear DTOM -

They are from my archive and I claim no copyright. Freely received and freely given.

Ron

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac

A:
They are spiritual Sons of God and are responsible to the origin of life on this planet. That is the direct answer. If you wish clarification further, I am happy to help you out.

Aronolac

I have a question to ask you, and please do not be offended if I miss the mark. Once again, it is not my intention to disparage your beliefs, merely to understand better. My question is this: are you a member or do you adhere to the beliefs of the Urantia Foundation?

The reason I ask is because an examination of their website reveals a number of terms and beliefs similar to those which you are presenting. Consider, for example, this paper entitled The Morontia Life, as well as this one entitled The Life Carriers, or this paper called Ministering Spirits of the Central Universe, which features similar terms to those you use.

The reason I suggest this link is that, if we had a better understanding of your beliefs and where they come from we could better understand your postings without your having to explain everything. You cannot deny that the similarities are astounding. So, are you a member or adherent of the Urantia Foundation?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

I have a question to ask you, and please do not be offended if I miss the mark. Once again, it is not my intention to disparage your beliefs, merely to understand better. My question is this: are you a member or do you adhere to the beliefs of the Urantia Foundation?

Glad to see someone else made the connection. Since hearing about these indigo children I have been fascinated at how much they resemble the violet, or indigo race from the urantia book ("bible"). If you have the attention span for it the Urantia book can be quite an intereseting read. Other than that though I leave it on my bookshelf. I did mention it in another Indigo child thread but no one replied.

From everything I gather though, this whole "indigo children" thing seems to be an off-shoot of the urantia movement. If you, or anyone else is aware of where the first writings concerning these indigo children appeared, or who wrote them, I would seriously appreciate any information.

I have an inkling that this whole thing was spawned from some rebel faction of the uratia group, but I can not prove it. The similarities are there, and even you have noticed them. Anyone else familiar with the urantia group, if so, what are your thoughts on the connection?
Thanx

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
The similarities are there, and even you have noticed them.

Even me? What has been implied here?

After having read a number of the Urantia Foundation's papers that reference the "Indigo race" (see some of them here), I must admit that I have serious concerns regarding the depiction of the various "races" as outlined in these texts. Modern anthropologists consider the term "race" to be both inaccurate and prejudicial, given that genetic differences between various cultures of Humanity are superficial, thus defeating the concept of race as an invention of colonial-era ethnocentrism.

Yet the papers of the Urantia Foundation seem to make some statements concerning race which are, on the surface at least, somewhat disturbing. For example:

The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

Paper 64 - The Evolutionary Races of Color Line 136:6

or this:

The superior races sought the northern or temperate climes, while the orange, green, and indigo races successively gravitated to Africa over the newly elevated land bridge which separated the westward retreating Mediterranean from the Indian Ocean.

The Evolutionary Races of Color Line 174

Aronolac, I am eager to hear your reaction to these findings. If you are indeed an adherent of the Urantia beliefs, then perhaps you would be so kind as to clarify the meanings of these texts, because for many the discussion of race superiority may appear racist. I am aware, however, that these need to be put into a contextual framework, which is what I am requesting from you. I eagerly await your response.

[edit on 12/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join