It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. may have anti gravity propulsion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
According to an article on cnn. com the U.S. may have anti gravity propulsion. Boeing has been working on the propulsion system.

www.cnn.com...

New technology from 'black world'

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

If the science underpinning the program can be made into reality, it will be the biggest thing to hit the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers.

"GRASP," or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion, was only recently reported in Jane's Defence Weekly, but the U.S. military may have had the technology for years.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, say that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s.

The National Institute for Discovery Science is trying to get the government to show some of the info for comercial benefit.

Maybe the increase in U.F.O. sightings has been because of our ships.

The impact on space travel alone would be mind boggling. How many "planes" for the lack of a better term have this technology.

I did not even know that physics would allow for anti gravity propulsion... Does anyone have any knowledge into how the physics of this would work?? If you do would you please enlighten the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Jokingly..I guess that explains EVERYTHING!

Seriously though....on the anti-grav propulsion....
I have no doubt that they are working on such a project K_OS but if they succeed.....It would also add Albert Einstein's name to those of Charles Darwin, Thomas Malthus, Adam Smith et. al., i.e. the little club of authors of dead or dying 19'th century scientific and economic theories.

Wonder if they have "Q" working for them?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was once 1-2 years ago in "Air international" a article about B-2 Spirit having something like "anti-gravity propulsion"..

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well I dont know anything about physics. However that was a very interesting article. It would make sense. I wouldnt be at all surprised if most "UFOS" were just top secret Military craft. Many old UFO sightings have been atributed to the Stealh Bomber and Fighter before they were made public. If they really do have anit-grav propulsion, i cant wait till becomes public.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here we go again

Here is a site that has some good explanations on some of the "fringe" technology out there that some of us are actively working on.
www.americanantigravity.com...

I don't think anyone has actually achieved true "ANTI-gravity" yet, but, some of the findings at this point deserve more research and absolutely more investment.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Of course they have antigrav technology. It is actually referred to as Magneto Hydrodynamic propulstion, and stems from conceptual work done by Nikola Tesla as far back as 1889, and later refined by Thomas Townsend Brown between 1920 and the 1950s, when it was officially adopted by the USAF during Project Winterhaven, a project to develop a single seat fighter type aircraft using this technology capable of in excess of Mach 3 and trans atmospheric flight.

Please review this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Uninen/Fulcrum

You are correct(sort of) The main theory is that the B2 uses the Biefeld-Brown effect to ionize the air over the lift body of the craft. This would drastically reduce the drag effect especially as it approaches the sound barrier.
(I know the B2 is "supposedly" subsonic
)

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey Fry, thanks for reminding us over that american antigravity website...

I totally couldn't remember the name of the searl disc either.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They should disclose and unveil the Tr-3b in order to solve NASA's dilemma.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Of course, there's always the theory that any anti-gravity technology they have may have come from a captured UFO.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Of course, there's always the theory that any anti-gravity technology they have may have come from a captured UFO.

Actually the documented evidence points to it being of home grown variety, and the UFO angle created as a disinformation ploy to keep people from looking in the direction of the USAF.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
They should disclose and unveil the Tr-3b in order to solve NASA's dilemma.

Heh. NASA is so very much just a cover story for what is really going on in aerospace technology. I bet everybody who "works" there hates having to put up with the facade of primitive rocketry with miniscule advancements. Whenever the guts are spilled on the TR-3B and all the other technology available, NASA will probably cease to exist and just be absorbed into whatever ultra-tech space group is really running the show.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
oh how I hope this all to become public, I want to go to space so badly before I cease to exist.

Hoowah, good find!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You're not the only one, Lysergic...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Of course they have antigrav technology. It is actually referred to as Magneto Hydrodynamic propulstion, and stems from conceptual work done by Nikola Tesla as far back as 1889, and later refined by Thomas Townsend Brown between 1920 and the 1950s, when it was officially adopted by the USAF during Project Winterhaven, a project to develop a single seat fighter type aircraft using this technology capable of in excess of Mach 3 and trans atmospheric flight.

And here is the H20 Magnetron schematic except it's in a field of grain.

Scroll 1/3 the way down and look for heading "The Language of Technology"
yowusa.com...

I've heard so many theories about anti-gravity but my favorite is a simple one. The physics is basically the same as sticking two magnets together with the north pole facing each other. You must transpose the magnetic fields. I'm sure you have seen the fields created by moving a magnet under iron filings on a piece of paper. Transpose those fields and you got yourself a UFO.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you consider that we are basically using the same technology that we were using in the 50's to launch rockets, it seems a bit far fetched. All of the technical and theoretical advances we have made in the last 50 years, surely we have something either in the works or working under wraps.

WhyOWhy

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Facinating.

I may have to look into this a bit more.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I do not know his name but I do know that there was a russian scientist who did experiments in this field many years ago...lots of people thought he was a quack. He supposedly used magnets and superconducters to make objects "levitate." He was recently hired by boeing. About a year or so ago? ...like I said I'm not sure of the details, but if someone has the time to dig I'm sure it's out there...if I can find thje article about boeing hiring him I'll post the link. Maybe some truth to this after all

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroydnslp

Originally posted by dragonrider

And here is the H20 Magnetron schematic except it's in a field of grain.

Scroll 1/3 the way down and look for heading "The Language of Technology"
yowusa.com...

I've heard so many theories about anti-gravity but my favorite is a simple one. The physics is basically the same as sticking two magnets together with the north pole facing each other. You must transpose the magnetic fields. I'm sure you have seen the fields created by moving a magnet under iron filings on a piece of paper. Transpose those fields and you got yourself a UFO.

You apparently havent dont a great deal of research on the subject then, have you?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
here is the story about the russian scientist. at least the connection to boeing..I'll try and find more

news.bbc.co.uk...

<<   2  3 >>

join