It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground entrances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi,

Apparently there are many entrances to underground tunnels here are some:

New York City
There is an entrance to the tunnels in New York City "in the vicinity of Midtown Manhattan that can be reached through an abandoned elevator shaft that only very few know about

The Nahanni Valley (Canada) Entrance
This covers 250 square miles in the southern end of the Mackenzie Mountains of Canada. It lies almost 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest Canada. Hot springs and sulfur geysers keep the valley warmer than the surrounding areas by about 30 degrees year -round (the valley is above 60 degrees latitude), making it perpetually mist-covered. This valley is inhabited only by animals as people entering the valley are usually found headless and quite dead. The Indian tribes of the area avoid this valley. (These tribes include the Ojibways, the Slave, the Dogribs, the Stoney, the Beavers and the Chipweyans.) This valley is often referred to as "the Valley of the Headless Men.

The Liyobaa Cave Entrance
This was sealed off by Catholic Priests who believed it to be an entrance to "Hell." "The village of 'Liyobaa' or to translate, 'The Cavern of Death,' was located in the province of Zapoteca, somewhere near the ancient village of 'Mictlan' or the village of the 'Underworld.

"The Cavern of Death was actually located in the last chamber of an eight chamber building or temple. This temple had four rooms above the ground and four more important chambers built below the surface of the Earth. This building was located in "Theozapotlan," and the tunnel entrance led one beneath a mountain.

The Maltese Cave Entrance
This entrance is located on the island of Malta, near the small village of "Casal Paula." (This village is built on the "Corradino" plateau, and overlooks the capitol town of Malta, "Valletta," as well as Grand Harbour.) In 1902, workmen digging a well in Casal Paula fell into a subterranean cavern. The well was being dug for a house on "Hal Saflienti," the main street in Casal Paula. The cavern the workers had fallen into connected with an entire complex of caves and tunnels. This entrance is known as the "Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti." (In Latin, "Hypogeum" is the name for an underground structure.) "The tunnels under the Hypogeum have been sealed off even since a school took 30 students into the caves and disappeared, guide and all. Search parties were never able to locate any trace of the people and children.

For more information visit this site

And here is some of the bases location:

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
we have the same sorta layout over here in the uk, hiowever a little less secret with people seeing Military Personal coming out of the ground on many Moors and National parks

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
we have the same sorta layout over here in the uk, hiowever a little less secret with people seeing Military Personal coming out of the ground on many Moors and National parks

Hi,

Thank for the reply, but do you know what is going on there?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey,
RAF Stafford is a well known UK RAF fuel and ammo Dept. r However it has another side so to speak. Alot of Uk and US "Black Projects" come here to be built and transported. The underground system connects most other large RAF buildings around the uk. We have the occasional black heli fly past and at night we have seen large LBL driving through near by town under heavy guard (they arnt for ammo or fuel as they arnt in the correct containers)

im currently looking into what goes on their

[edit on 3-9-2005 by PrimalDeaf]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
found it

"The Staffordshire, England Entrance
Somewhere in Staffordshire, England, a lonely field exists in which a laborer discovered a large iron plate beneath the dirt. The "hatch" was large and oval, with an iron ring mounted on it. This entrance led into the tunnels. The field is in a valley surrounded on almost all sides by woods. The laborer was digging a trench for some purpose. The incident was reported in "A History of Staffordshire" by Dr. Plot, who wrote the book in the late 1700s. It may be possible to find the entrance if it can be ascertained exactly which valley the laborer was digging in."

just what i needed

and entrance is the Moors.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by PrimalDeaf]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi,

Well I found that RAF Stafford is a non-flying Royal Air Force station near Stafford in Staffordshire, England.

Originally home to No 16 Maintenance Unit as an Equipment Supply Depot, this part of the station is now run by the Defence Logistics Organisation. No 2 Mechanical Transport Squadron, part of Stafford based 85 ELW, provides transport assistance for unit moves and deployments. Also at Stafford is the Tactical Supply Wing (TSW), which operates mobile fuel handling facilities for helicopters and Harriers deployed in the field.

In April 2004 it was announced that units from RAF Stafford will be moved to RAF Wittering, effectively closing the base.

So I guess there is nothing there
but I will keep searching

PIC:

[edit on 3-9-2005 by 11undercover11]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
the base isnt closed, they are keeping it running

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If some one else have some information on an other bases in UK please post

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
it would be good to get a current british topic going. im sure we have plenty of secrets too

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i read there is a base near the scammondon dam area. in yorkshire

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I used to work in lower weedon in northants at some old base.While on a routine patrol i came across an entrance but before i could enter it i was called back over the radio to get back to the main gate house. I later asked one of the other security guards and he said that the entrance i had seen lead to underground passages that went for miles and he said that the underground tunnels alot of strange stuff used to go on down there.About two weeks after i had spoke to the other guard i was sacked for breaking the on sight rules.That place still intreasts me to this day and i want to know what is in there i do plan to go back in the future as my girlfriend is from down south. I must say the place has a very creepy feel to the place i never used to like doing night patrols there i always used to get the feeling of being watched. I have found a link for you that gives you abit of history about the site

www.subbrit.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowgremlin
i read there is a base near the scammondon dam area. in yorkshire

I too have heard this. I have also heard of a base called RAF Oxenhope a secret underground base not far from Scammondon.

Any one else know anything about these places?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
it just amazes me though how these underground tunnels could have been made without being seen. if you go years back then they would have had to dug out these deep endless caves for miles and miles with the use of wooden planks etc just to create these tunnels...

and in modern time with modern technology, they would have had to use drills and other digging equipment.

it's just madness that they never get caught digging these things - unless like i say they were dug centuries ago with basic equipment

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I need to find the exact location of an entrance. Gonna find out what's there.
Anyone know a near exact location where there's an entrance?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I need someone to help me think with a broader scope...

I'm not a skeptic at all, BUT, wouldn't someone have caught on to an underground base beneath Mt. Rainer in Washington? There's park rangers, many many tourists, TONS of people that comb that area for different reasons all year long, wouldn't someone have seen/heard something by now?

top topics

join