It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, we're all being mind controlled....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Perhaps the mind control is as simple as duality, polarization, ying & yang, positive & negative. Keep us all from the reality of the oneness of it all. Some say its been this way from the beginning of time... but has it?

Order out of Chaos possibly now that I think of the garden variety of viewpoints....keep it totally fragmented.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Is society really telling women they have to be eye-candy or are women wanting to feel good about themselves?

But who determines what feeling "good about yourself" requires?

The corporations want their product to be the requirement.

Advertising is directed at our base emotions, feeling superior, feeling wanted, feeling excepted. "Buy our product and your life will be improved."
But it's just a cheap distraction. "The World is falling down around us but as long as you buy this new "product" everything will be OK."
"Your life sucks cause you have to work a crappy job to "keep up", you're up to your neck in dept, the world is full of hate, nobody cares about anybody anymore, but our shiny goods will make it all worth it."

Feeling good through material possesions?

Does that really benifit society?

Or does it just help provide the lavish lifestyle some people, by the sweat of others, get to experience?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yea also don't take mind control lightly....it works on various deep levels of our brains......and theres so many different angles and avenues it can hit you from...mind control doesn't have to mean your under this sedation 24/7....it's a slow process...and before you know it your changed....but you won't know that your changed because the change was gradual....or not necessarily "changed" but your thought process, perception, input/output could be different....

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
BUt why on earth wasn't this thread tagged by anyone? it's 2 pages, come on.

one

two

Something to think about.

===========

Originally posted by ReelView
. Much of the free thinking really comes for people who have not been so formally and fully indoctrinated. People who work off of an element of insight and intuition to perceive truth rather than accepting memorization and social approved conformity.

People who learned to shut up can use some of the supressed stuff as long as is doesn't emit a beacon to home in on...

We are NOT backwards, but those who go get out of lockstep get slaughtered if they're not careful, technology isn't as thin as people would have you believe and its history is one of selective cropping rather than singular ingenuity.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
So, we're all being mind controlled....

... by TETRA, chemtrails, TV, mobile phones, flouride, Aspartame, e colours, The Tweenies, HAARP, miscellaneous secret government projects, video games and Bob the Builder...

HAARP is weather control.

Also: Mind control is easy however impossible at the same time.

Our brain operates on low frequencies, as do many AM-like radios, however more militarized. There was one incident where a man was walking around talking in crazy military language, he looked and acted very derranged. The official story was that his brain intercepted some of these radio waves and basically malfunctioned.

Why aren't we using this method? You'd have to have the exact frequency that the specific brain operates on, because all of our brains operate on different frequencies, down to the thousandths.

Also it has to match a very specific frequency in a very specific region of the brain, at the exact right moment. As frequencies tend to change with thought and even holding your breath too long.

Freak accident, but still, it happens

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Mind control works so well it makes you believe in the illusion of freewill. They got you right where they want you; in front of a computer screen. As long as you're playing with your mouse; you are not out in the streets makin trouble. And for the rabbel that cant afford computers or xbox or ipod they got TV and alcohol and drugs. They don't have to control everybody just the few that really worry them. It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

I take it you haven't noticed how problems on the street, both of a criminal and political protest nature, are on the rise? And the same for computer crime, from illegal music downloads to high level fraud...and of course people attempting to hack government computers, for both fun and espionage reasons.

Yep, mind control is working just wonderfully.......

I ceratinly belive there is a form of 'mind control' within the way we're all conditioned to be good consumers, but that's the nature of advertising, not part of some expansive plan to subdue the nation. It's just companies trying to take money from you, simple. And if you don't want that, it's really not that hard to switch off and decide not to buy.

Much the same for politics. The various parties have their own agenda to promote and the government sometimes does so in the US via the medium of censorship. But again, you're not being forced to buy into anything, and there are plenty of non-Governmental media outlets which will expose government lies and censorship.

The simple truth is that we live in a consumer society. You're not being mind controlled, you're being sold to. There's a huge difference.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kung Foo Fighter

I take it you haven't noticed how problems on the street, both of a criminal and political protest nature, are on the rise? And the same for computer crime, from illegal music downloads to high level fraud...and of course people attempting to hack government computers, for both fun and espionage reasons.

Yep, mind control is working just wonderfully.......

Why not? crime is good for the economy, if you robbed say $10k you wouldn't think twice about spending them on bull**** when your hard earned money is at stake, you're probably more cautious, right? perspective matters.

Then there's the enabling aspect of hacking and illegal d/ls, more legislation coming your way it seems. Wanna protest? you're a criminal, probably, so you shut up. makes sense, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
the heart of mind control goes to the humans need to asosiate its primal need look at chips or dog they're social animals so if one person does it theres a good chance that others will follow again its primal

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mind control works so well it makes you believe in the illusion of freewill. So we go thru life thinking we are making our own decisions when in reality the puppet masters have coded a false sence of "freewill" into their program. Don't sell these evil ****** short. The aspertame, haarp, floride, etc theories are disinfo designed to lead you from the real subtle mindcontrol agents that are right in front of your faces. They got you right where they want you; in front of a computer screen. As long as you're playing with your mouse; you are not out in the streets makin trouble. And for the rabbel that cant afford computers or xbox or ipod they got TV and alcohol and drugs. They don't have to control everybody just the few that really worry them. It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

That's not true, you can scare them by showing you've read the US Constitution on these links:

www.senate.gov
www.house.gov
www.findlaw.com-and use findlaw to study up on laws and protect your rights. They may all have the power to control you. But it's like listening to a CD, if your sick of it. Just change it or throw it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Society has got to the point where the population is happy and considers itself "free" as long as it has it's cars, T.V.'s, computers, entertainment etc...
And the powers that be are quite happy to supply us with this "entertainment" and perpetuate the myth that wealth and possessions equals freedom.
It's a win win situation for "them", they make money from the purchase of their "entertainment" and it keeps the population in a constant fantasy world that has nothing to do with real "liberty".

Your car and your "payment" is what keeps you from questioning and discovering what real liberty is about.
Your mortgage is what keeps you from questioning what the "powers that be" are really up to.

[edit on 27/7/2005 by ANOK]

great post.....can i have your permision to place this in another thread called "there is only one conspiracy....the matrix has you" www.abovetopsecret.com... which is a great thread about this very post youve made. go check it out.....but anyway, i tell you what instead of me copying and pasting this, will you do it? or i can either way. ill of course give you credit. just let me know. perfectly put and i belive the same way....especially about the christian part. check out the thread its awsome....20 pages so far....sun matrix has done an excelent job trying to point out what has been going on for thousands of years.....this mind control didnt just start a few years ago or with hitler...its been around for a while.....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2006 by Umbrax]

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yep. The mind control serves a few major purposes and I'll list a few:

#1. To keep the world separated.

Years ago when we were still ruled over by the powerful few who we thought were our Gods, we were naturally separated by the vast differences in language, culture, attire, and customs. After whatever major cataclysms and upheavals that ended that age were over, the people of the world began exploring the world outside their borders learning about the vast similarities in what they knew had happened, what they saw in the skies, and what they knew about the secrets of the technology and sciences. It was imperitive that this be prevented as much as possible.

#2. To wear our bodies and minds out.

We're at a point in our history where we could clean up all the pollution we've created. We have the entire spectrum of herbs, plants, meat and all foods at our disposal. Instead of using Earth's resources to reach our full potential, we play video games, watch tv, eat junk food, and think about sex only while we're awake or asleep.

#3. To keep us ignorant of the way things work.

I can see a very real effort that's been put into place to prevent scientific advances. The true nature of tornadoes, hurricanes, and lightning have been swept under the rug and attributed to warm rising air and stuff blowing around. If people found out what energies are driving these storms, we would discover what makes our planets go-round. People would subsequently find many new truths in our ancient myths and legends and religions and then seek out all the things that weren't meant for the entire world to know.

There's more, but I'm gonna go get something to eat.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by legallygold223

Mind control works so well it makes you believe in the illusion of freewill. So we go thru life thinking we are making our own decisions when in reality the puppet masters have coded a false sence of "freewill" into their program. Don't sell these evil ****** short. The aspertame, haarp, floride, etc theories are disinfo designed to lead you from the real subtle mindcontrol agents that are right in front of your faces. They got you right where they want you; in front of a computer screen. As long as you're playing with your mouse; you are not out in the streets makin trouble. And for the rabbel that cant afford computers or xbox or ipod they got TV and alcohol and drugs. They don't have to control everybody just the few that really worry them. It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

That's not true, you can scare them by showing you've read the US Constitution on these links:

www.senate.gov
www.house.gov
www.findlaw.com-and use findlaw to study up on laws and protect your rights. They may all have the power to control you. But it's like listening to a CD, if your sick of it. Just change it or throw it out.

Lgold223, I wish I had your optimism, sadly I don't. And your analogy of a CD doesnt work for me either. The truly evil aspect of mind control is making you THINK you have a choice when its all just illusion.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think cell phone towers will be the main source of mind control, sending out brain washing frequencies when the time comes. They're being built all over the United States (more than one in some towns and cities), it's a perfect exscuse (because cell phone use is rapidly increasing), and they can be disguised (some people have found trees to really be cell phone towers). I've already seen one built near my campground, which is in the middle of the woods!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Mind control isn't what most people think.
"Cellphone towers" suggest that again and I'll be seriously tempted to bring a lion into your room
Why? Cellphone towers operate on 600-1200MHZ frequencies. Anyway

Mind control is already in practice. How? Fear and emotions. When emotions overcome the need for truth, mind control. My example is United 93.

So many FBI Agents have told reporters that it was shot down, Rumsfield even slipped saying it was shot down, there's a supposed confession from the pilot that it was shot down.

Noone cares. Why? Emotions and money. While you have some jerkoffs making movies like "United 93" claiming they're making it to show heroism (which might of never taken place), they're actually populists and are making money off of people's deaths. Why doesn't anyone care? Because it's emotionally rewarding because it gives a sense of heroism.

Also there is fear.

Once that fear of security came up, we lost our freedoms. Mind and physical control over the population. Send out some alarming speeches about those people who "want us for our freedom" and then people get scared, and comply with rape of their freedoms. Then they contradict themselves by refusing to let people protect themselves, and try to ban handguns.

So let's all be hypocritical idiots, get raped in exchange for security, then let's conciouslly CHOOSE to rape ourselves of BOTH! How? Provide less security AND freedom by banning weapons! The only thing we really have to protect ourselves!

Mind control.

However I want to ban handguns. Why? So that people will buy semi-automatics, kill eachother faster, and help the world's population.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That's very true Vinci. The Media is the main source of mind control really. You're absolutely right about movies like United 93. The plan was to take down a national symbol (WTC) to cripple the patriotism in this country and to throw the country into mass confusion, while the only choice at the time was depend on the government for security. Movies like United 93 just make the lie more believed. The majority is still scared that "towel-wearing AK-47 wielding Muslims" will attack this country. The government has also created a mass stereotype of Muslims, and the majority will believe that we're the good guys and they're bad. It's horrible. Any time I go to a public place, I always see people giving Muslims dirty looks. Even at my school, where kids joke around about killing Muslims.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Amschel Rothschild]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Might be why the government is so slow at capturing the terrorists. They're the main source of fear, thus the main source of mind control for the masses.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Mind control is not the flight 93 movie it is propaganda to keep those already in the dark well in the dark. Mind control is not just one thing and although TV helps it is not the only thing trying to make you stupid.

Chemicals are used in everything like our food, water and pharmacuticals. Haven't you ever wondered why so many kids are labeled ADD or told they have depression etc. Well it has to start somewhere get them docile while they're young. How chemicals work in mind control is simple actually. They alter your consciousness and while people do not notice these changes they actually make you more receptive to various forms of stimuli. If you think it ended with MKUltra your sadly mistaken they have more money these days they no longer experiment on the Americans just in remote jungles elsware sometimes killing entire villages with harmfull drugs and chemicals.
Now in combination with the chemicals you consume daily you have visual and audio stimuli. Subtle messages hidden in color patterns beyond our visual spectrum as well as audio beyond our audio spectrum are used as well as overlaying various colors, images, sounds etc into everything. subliminals have been around for years also and are still used today.

You need several thing in order to manipulate the mind. It's really not all that hard to do charles Manson did it by making people on '___' mirror his movements to give them the illusion that they were a part of him he also told them other things to manipulate them on '___' like ho signifigant they were and why they had to listen to him etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join