It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Rense and Coast to Coast downloads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Does anyone have a clue how to get Jeff Rense and Coast to Coast downloads without subscribing? I used to know a good pirate server for Jeff Rense files, but it appears to be offline these days. I haven't been able to find any other source, except Torrent sites and newsgroups.... which is not exactly a handy method of obtaining these programs.

**I perfectly know that it is not exactly legal to download these things without paying. As a strong oposer of capitalism and the whole concept of copyrights, however, I personally don't give a damn. I believe that intellectual property should be free at all times. I apologise, if this topic is not allowed on this site.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So your saying that i should work for 2 years on something, then have it all taken awey for free, while your cheating the system, a real life person is getting ripped off, but what do i know i'm only a "capitalist"

Great philosphy

P.S sorry about all the horrible spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirello
So your saying that i should work for 2 years on something, then have it all taken awey for free, while your cheating the system, a real life person is getting ripped off, but what do i know i'm only a "capitalist"

If you write a book for money, then you should not write it at all. It must come from within. It's the same for music and many other types of intellectual freedom.

Why do people always want money in return for something they do, these days? Whatever happened to doing things for your community or for the honor in it???

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Guess what?
Come on, take a guess......
Got it in your head?
Was it, "This thread is being locked because I'm asking people at this board to tell me how to steal?

Dingdingdingding! Whaaaaat do we have for him, Johnny?

Tick...tick...tick...

Time is quickly counting down.....

top topics

join