It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be So Sure There Isn't Any War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Many people claim that since John Titor claimed that a civil war was to start in the U.S. in the year 2005, but he also claims that his worldline and ours are about 2 to 3% divergent to ours...so...just because it doesn't mean he's not a time traveller, it simply means that our worldline took a different path than his, and/or our civil war will begin much later...think about this...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thought about it and no i still think he is a fake because what he said was rediculous and he lied over and over again and he tredded on his own story over and over again. The guy is fake out to make a quick buck period.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think that posting on an Internet message board is going to change much in our timeline. I don't think John Titor did much to change anything. A Civil War is a pretty big thing to be changed in only a 2 to 3% divergence.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The true break outs of war can often be traced back to one action, or inaction that pushed the issue over the edge.

One person saying or not saying a sentence can have reprucussions for years. Even a small percentage of a percent is enough to make our worlds timeline very much different from another.

Any and every change and action has a snowballing effect forever.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
LOL...really? Well, sheeeesh of course it has to be true. I mean, if John Titor says so, then we must take it as the truth. You've got to be kidding me?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
The true break outs of war can often be traced back to one action, or inaction that pushed the issue over the edge.

One person saying or not saying a sentence can have reprucussions for years. Even a small percentage of a percent is enough to make our worlds timeline very much different from another.

Any and every change and action has a snowballing effect forever.

Yea like if i step on a bug when i not suppose to then i might change the world timeline lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And what exactly is this "2% to 3% Divergence"? Per year traveled? Per cumulative years traveled? It's imparative to know this before making any kind of logical judgement.

join