It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

I have always wondered what kinds of things they are working on in there. I have heard everything from reverse engineering alien spacecraft to super space weapons.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
really fun thread.
couldnt help but enjoy those metal birds.
: o j

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have always been curious as to what they are doing in there I think the UFO is a bunch of disinformation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

Brilliant thread, Zipdot

I've always been curious as to what pictures were actually taken within Dreamland and this thread certainly helps clear things up. So many beautiful & stunning looking aircraft have been developed there over the decades. Just makes me wonder what they have sitting in those hangars right now and the sheer capabilities of those aircraft!

Certainly food for thought, so thank you.

S+F

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

I like the images and they are clear and easy to see what they are but some of the links are inaccessible because the sites are down perhaps. But thanks. I am a buff at aliens and technology and gov't conspiracies. I used to be in the military and dad was working for the CIA.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where's the pictures of E.T?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cool pictures. thanks for sharing, now I know how controversial Area 51 is.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This thread has been confiscated by the Department of Homeland Security.

Alpha Level Denied

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

How many laws did you break getting any pictures inside Area-51? For that matter they don't allow cameras inside area-51 where I have been. You get scanned and "patted down", to be polite. If you did get pictures, then your security clearance is now trashed. There are a dozen TS/SCA/SCI laws/aspects that will get your hide burned if you did get them. Thats one of the reason we have certain things, like Area-51, Norton AFB, areas around Wright Patterson, and a newer facility in Utah, where we used to test the old NERVA (true code: Timber Wind) nuclear rockets. And we are very seriously ramping up NRO's Space Command, and the later is one area of interest.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are thier any pics of inside the facillity?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There are hundreds of photos taken inside Area 51 that are now available to the public. More than 200 of them can be found in a book called "Images of Aviation: Area 51" (Arcadia Publishing, 2011). Many others are online at websites like www.dreamlandresort.com or www.roadrunnersinternationale.com, and others.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hold on, I spent hours on those pictures, where the hell does..........why of course they are secret....so....all the links were disabled........bye

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Where in Utah is their a facility?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kate24
are you sure those are all authentic pictures
Well considering that the planes in the pics are outdated technology as per the USAF, I would say yes
Its not a top secret anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There are some great pictures in there; really makes you wonder what kind of crazy technologies the major mils of the world are cooking up right now that we won't know about (or, most likely, see) for another 30 years or more.

I remember reading an article on Call of Duty: Black Ops from the gaming site IGN, and the author of the piece was making constant little snarky comments about how this weapon or that piece of equipment was invented in the 1960's and I was thinking, 'hang on man, this is called 'Black Ops', so the weapons you see now were prob being used in the late 60's in black ops operations, as I would assume that those are the guys that get all the bestest and newest toys to try first.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

There is no new facility in UT

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Could this be from Area51?

edit on 2-8-2012 by 00018GE because: better pic.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
likely not a picture from Groomlake, sorry.
edit on 12-8-2012 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00018GE
Could this be from Area51?

Its Kandahar, Afghanistan...

USAF/CIA RQ-170 at KAF. The “Beast of Kandahar” used to take off and land at the Kandahar International Airport where commercial jets landed, filled with everything from Iranians to Chinese to Taliban. I made this image before bin Laden was killed. Our government disclosed that the RQ-170 observed bin Laden’s compound. Later, the Iranians seized one intact.

Scroll about halfway down the page...

Line of Departure

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Pictures inside 'Groom Lake' that could be in a hanger anywhere in the world is really good conclusive research dude!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join