It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSkunkwork
Might shed some light on Military, AF, Weaponry and UFO related topics. Inquiries about specific topics at [email protected].

Bit offtopic, though truth matters.
--abxx2--

I am new to all this so i apologies for this being off topic, My question is: Bob lazar is he full of BS about area 51? and the project he was involved in allegedly??

Sorry if this has been coverd beforehand

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greentree89

i have an issue with the underground tunnel system. if this existed
wouldnt it be affected by outside pressure, maintenance, water etc etc
and fault lines. how do you maintain a tunnel system that large underground?

the subways have numerous issues all the time in the NY area
if we are talking about a cross country system it must be a logistical nightmare

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
wow

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

An act of God Making Things Move Tyler Seconds "With God comes disclosure." Denver Church
"I own the night and I never forget who I am working for." Denver Church

"We already have the technology to journey to the stars but it would take an act of God for it to ever benefit humanity." Ben Rich

"With God comes disclosure." Denver Church How to change the velocity of the space race When one of those space race exploration vehicles "UFO's" is traveling in outer space, it keeps on going in a straight line at constant speed, unless otherwise instructed. The instructions sent by radio take the form, "Fire rocket c for t seconds." The purpose of the firing is to change the velocity of the space race craft - to slow it down and stop it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by meshuggah1324

holy crap

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No UFOs? :/

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's great that finally they're letting some of the people talk and putting out some of these old photos.

I wonder what the motivation for that is?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Might shed some light on UFO, Aircraft and Facilities related topics. Only serious inquiries on [email protected]

--abxx2--

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not replying here usually. If you want to discuss this matter, please write to [email protected].

reply to post by stewalters1

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have a difficult time believing that these photos are anything secret at all...seriously!

How 'bout some real real photos....or is that asking for too much?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well the only way to know for certain is if you beleif or you see for yourself

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Alot of these pictures are deleted or the main index has been removed, Possibly by a government force?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

those are from a movie

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago... Well he thinks he left his wallet in it. Means the technology was paid for in blood by this person and the government doesn't want to have to pay it back. In the famous words of Ben Rich we already have the technology to journey to the stars but that it would take an act of God for it to ever benefit humanity

And the lines in the palm of his hand form what looks like a toy spinning top a star and a tornado all combined into one. In the words of Ufologist Dr. Richard Boylan a true starseed!

Whatch the movie They Live because this truly is our God in the palm of his hand. He is the groom and technology along with one other person of his choosing is the bride. And phrase to our government wake up dead

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
nice
Those pics are spectacular.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
nice pics ..
Some images do not work

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ok some of this pics look like stealth hawks and could have been taken at any army base. what i will show you is a security manual to AREA 51.
www.aliensonearth.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bohemiangrove

Interesting manual, thanks. Since it's only marked "official use only" I don't think sharing it constitutes treason.

I stumbled across this video which shows that security manual at work, they detained a trespasser until the sheriff arrived to arrest him, and then he threatened the guy filming this:

What Happens If You Cross the Line at Area 51

The signs say they can shoot you if they feel like it ("deadly force authorized") so he's lucky he only got arrested and not shot.

Originally posted by EchoM
I have a difficult time believing that these photos are anything secret at all...seriously!

How 'bout some real real photos....or is that asking for too much?

Sharing recent photos of classified activities from Groom Lake might constitute treason and I'd guess this website is probably monitored to make sure such photos don't show up here.

That's why you'll only find older de-classified photos, such as those of the F-117 when it was tested at Groom Lake. I still find those pretty cool. They were secret at one time, but not anymore. You can't expect to find anything more than that.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My question is: how do you KNOW these pics were taken at Groom Lake?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join