It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

those links worked for for me

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Just about every picture linked to menphis.com (or whatever the domain is) on the first page is no unavailable... anyone else noticing this? Are they being taken down?
I too, was disappointed at all the broken links.

I suspected it had to do with the impermanent nature of the picture posting sites used, they don't promise to keep your picture links alive forever. The links seem to die over time even if there's no distinct action to go in and take them down. Just look at the dates...it's an old thread.

But this is one reason I upload my images to ATS, they're less likely to turn into broken links here.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xCDf21

I see some people are wondering what goes on at UTTR.

If anyone wants to know I can answer for them. Not sure if they have specific
questions or not.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would hazard to guess that the aircraft being tested now at Groom Lake are probably UCAVs. According to the USAF scores of these Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles would fly into hostile air space, do their thing, and maybe be followed up by piloted aircraft.

UCAV aircraft are smaller, thus more stealthy, can pull more Gs, since there are no pilots who could black out and can probably carry air to air or air to ground weapons.

Couple of UCAV pics:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b535aa9f3653.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a4ad1243ce.jpg[/atsimg]

The Russians have been busy too, one example being the Su-47 Berkut:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a75b2c3171d2.jpg[/atsimg]

NASA fooled with forward swept wings awhile ago, but never had a production aircraft as far as I know. The forward swept wings give the plane great agility. Before you say "mock up" and "doesn't really exist" here is video of the Su-47 in flight:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-12-2010 by Nicolas Flamel because:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

Im not saying that they are going to shoot you for crossing the line at the perimeter but the camo dudes are not currently in the military. They are contracted to secure this base and secure the technology there in the name of national security. So obviously if you get too far in they would shoot you in the name of national security to stop you. Im not saying that they will shoot to kill but I could see them wounding someone if they got far enough in although I doubt that would happen due to all the sensor equipment. As far as all Air Force bases having signs like that, I don't think that is true. I have been on a few Air Force bases and I don't recall seeing any signs like this. I have seen signs saying to stay out unless authorized but nothin to the extent of that at Area 51.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

every base i was stationed at has them

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Every time i see a thread talking about secret facilities, secret places etc.. i think... why the people that have special and paranormal skills like astral projection or even remote viewing doesn't use it to see these places?
Sorry my bad english

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mauricemsps

Maybe they can't. If the government can train people to use these abilities I would imagine that the government would be working on a way to hinder others from spying on their secret projects. I do not know enough about astral projection or remote viewing to say if that is possible or not. I just know that when the government figures out a new technology they normaly are working on a defenses to this new creation they just came up with because eventually the technology will be in others hands, whether it is stolen or just discovered by others. Although if they cannot stop people from seeing this area with remote viewing then I would love for someone to remote view Area 51 and let me know what is going on inside the facility. Im just not sure that is possible though.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks for these awesome pictures. I thought thought this the Area 51 where the reported UFO plane was hidden. I heard this while watching the TV show by Duchovny.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

I am big fan of American aircrafts being shown in discovery channel but I never get to see this picture so close. I am always fascinated with American Warcraft and copters. These are awesome pics here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is very interesting. I would like to see more like this.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

could you tell me what UTTR is? I am new to all this and would love to learn more

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

It stands for the Utah Test and Training Range. It is the Utah version of the Tonopah Test Range and the Nevada Test and Training Range, which are located just outside of Area 51. They do alot of training and testing of aircraft there. Hope this helps you.
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.hill.af.mil...
ludb.clui.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

all air force bases have a restricted area there. alot of bases you would never know this because you need a reason to enter a building. once inside you may see the signs. it may not be the ECP but the flight lines and munition areas are all restricted. and the solid red lines on the flight line walk across them and watch what happens

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

the guy above answered but I can go into a little more detail.
its the largest bombing range and overland supersonic area in CONUS
To get an idea what it looks like because it is hidden from the highway.
when i first saw the picture of the building scattered all over the dessert in area 51
it reminded me of UTTR. there are numerous firing ranges there for different purposes as well

there are other things that occur out there that sparked my attention but i cant go into detail what they are because I couldnt confirm it anyway

also at hill afb, just north of the south gate there are commuter parking lots and there are tunnels that go under the street so the employees can cross without getting hit by a car. what is unique is when you walk through the tunnel and you look at the walls. you can see where at one time there were doors.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice photos. I heard somewhere from an interview with someone who was working at area 51 that in the lower levels of area 51 there were massive man made tunnels for some sort of magnet propulsion train that travels really fast and lower than that they found massive ancient tunnels that were there before the place was built and they are a network of tunnels that connect all over the earth. who knows?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greentree89

Yeah there is alot of talk about underground facilities. There are probley underground portions of Area 51 but I am a little skeptic of the tunnel systems that some believe are running from base to base underground. As for the ancient tunnels under the base I have never heard that. If read about the Dulce Base, there is alot of talk about an underground human/alien base, where they do all kinds of experiments. I have not seen any proof that makes me think this is true but many like to continue these stories.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This information will never be public knowledge as long as the american military remain so paranoid.

Lets face it if they were testing humans down there in some wierd alien hybrid programme would you really want to know?
I would but the majority of the people would sooner not know a thing.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

They either don't want to know or they overlook information that has been placed in front of them. Such as most people do not know or deny the fact that the U.S. government has run experiments on its citizens since the 1940s. I mean look up the Chicago prison malaria infection, tuskegee experiments, radioactive isotope experiments, bacteriological experiments such as spraying whooping cough bacteria across Tampa Bay. These have all occured in the past but many turn their head to this. If, and that is a big if, the government is doing these alien/human experiments I would want to know about them also. Im sure they are up to something somewhere I just don't know about the hybrid part.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Might shed some light on Military, AF, Weaponry and UFO related topics. Inquiries about specific topics at [email protected].

Bit offtopic, though truth matters.
--abxx2--

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join