It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If FDR did it, so can Bush!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In 2008, US will be engaged in a diverse war that will aide the GOP in pressing for a continuence in power, indefinitely.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
In 2008, US will be engaged in a diverse war that will aide the GOP in pressing for a continuence in power, indefinitely.

Is vote for Mirthful Me in the upcoming ATS Council Election. Real world election and politics posting is best done at Politics@AboveTopSecret.

Thank you for your support.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Is vote for Mirthful Me in the upcoming ATS Council Election. Real world election and politics posting is best done at Politics@AboveTopSecret.

Fez monkeys, not for just leading DISC anymore.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Except FDR was voted in everytime, Bush so far has been voted in once, and now it is unconstitutional to be president for more then 2 terms. So your point would be? That a Democrat who got us out of the mess a republican made(Great Depression) and turned us into THEE super power after beating the Nazis and Japanese(well, Truman did that, but FDR would have if he hadn't died) was voted into power 4 times, and this has to do with Bush how?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Uhh, Umm, Mirthful Me, this is [email protected]; Did you got lost, you cheeky monkey, you?

[edit on 6/8/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
Uhh, Umm, Mirthful Me, this is [email protected]; Did you got lost, you cheeky monkey, you?

But the original post was started in the ATS Council Campaign Forum, hence my admonition to the original poster (I may have lost a vote there
).

Cheeky Monkeys, not just for ATS navigation anymore...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But the original post was started in the ATS Council Campaign Forum, hence my admonition to the original poster (I may have lost a vote there
).

Cheeky Monkeys, not just for ATS navigation anymore...

Then, please, accept my abject apology and continue your march to victory.

top topics

join