It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.state.gov...

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Graystar]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham
So now it's Javier Solana? How many antichrists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to show up.

How about this one?

How many antichrists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one--but he doesn't like the light.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
A cardinal, the Times of London has suggested is a possible successor to
John Paul II as Pope, has warned that the Antichrist may already be
among us -- but not seem evil to many.

Well---duh!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-7
1 John 2:18-19

The religious leaders fit the description to a 'T.'

More 'clues' at the site. When you read other comments by
Cardinal Biffi, you get the impression that he has met the man.
I bet he probably has...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I remember along time ago year or so someone posted a link here on ATS that showed that seat number 666 has always been vacant in the UN

No wonder nobody wants to sit in it,and as if Satan`s that stupid,but it did give me a good laugh anyway.

Guaranteed though when you know who he is you will not be in any possition to do or say anything about it,either fall down to him or die.

He can have my neck,then i`ll watch him and his followers get theirs big time

Edit to add....i think it was this link here and was the EU not Un
www.ianpaisley.org...

[edit on 23-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

sorry, its old news about solana. It seems everyone but spongebob has gotten tagged as the AC

Candidates for the Antichrist have been men in virtually all positions of public influence, the most frequent modern candidates: Charles Prince of Wales[1], Napoleon Bonaparte, Bill Gates, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Nelson Mandela, various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, the European Union and recent Presidents of the United States. Some have taken seriously the suggestion made by the Left Behind series, that the Antichrist may be the Secretary-General of the United Nations. Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, or George W. Bush being the Antichrist have been put forward. In addition, apocalyptic Christians such as Herb Peters and Constance E. Cumbey point to Javier Solana. This claim echoes the plot of the Left Behind novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. Most recently, the pro-Falun Gong newspaper The Epoch Times has claimed the Beast to be the Chinese Communist Party.

In addition certain occultists and Satanists have proclaimed themselves to be the Antichrist, including Aleister Crowley and John Whiteside Parsons.

didn't Michel de Nostredame say it would be MABUS, and he would come as a false prophet from the middle east ? I'm still waiting for that guy

[edit on 23-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here he is. I have seen the face of evil and it is found here

www.esquilax.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
anti christ = satan = son of perdition. if nostradumus is correct with his mabus thing (and the bible doesnt depend that he is) its probably derived from 2thess2.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
Here he is. I have seen the face of evil and it is found here

www.esquilax.com...

He has even less musical talent than John Tesh... His television shows are unwatchable... and yet He's one of the world's most popular stars... how has He done it?

Absolutely brilliant.

I was always suspicous of him, it makes perfect sense....they'll never see me coming.

(edit)['Spock's' eyebrow]Ya know the more i think about maybe syrinx high priest is on to something. Something about Spongebob always bothered me but i'd see him more as a false prophet tho, i don't trust those Tele-tubbies either now that i think about it.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Rren]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Beast, of course, is David Hasselhoff. The Heads are His separate television incarnations. Young and the Restless, Revenge of the Cheerleaders, Knight Rider, Terror at London Bridge, Ring of the Musketeers, Baywatch and Baywatch Nights.

The ten horns represent His musical releases: Crazy For You, David, David Hasselhoff, Do You Love Me?, Du, Everybody Sunshine, I Believe, Looking For Freedom, Night Lover and Night Rockers.

Not only does Mitch The Lifeguard literally "rise out of the sea" on Baywatch, but David's musical career has mostly occurred in Europe, a metaphoric rise to fame from across the sea.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Of course, this is a reference to his third head: Knight of the Phoenix, the first episode of Knight Rider. In this episode, "Michael Long, a policeman, is shot and left for dead. The shot is deflected by a plate in his head, but ruins his face. He is saved and his face reconstructed. He is reluctant, but agrees to use K.I.T.T. to help the Foundation for Law and Government fight criminals who are 'beyond the reach of the law'. " Knight Rider has been shown in 82 countries.

Viewers of Baywatch may have thought they were watching the good leader Mitch Buchannon -- whose main job as head lifeguard is to watch over the righteous babes at the beach, and save them. According to the Bible, he is really trying to slay them. But can we be sure that the show in question is actually Baywatch? Well, count the number of letters in Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan. 15 and 8, right? Now look at those bible verses again. Find the 15th word of verse 35 - and the 8th word from the end of verse 32. Put them together.

and of course his name adds up to 666

D A V I D H A S S E L H O F F

4 1 22 9 4 8 1 19 19 5 12 8 15 6 6

Now, since thirteen is such a fitting number for evil, let's multiply the first 13 numbers together. The total (65,874,124,800) is approximately 6.6 billion. Tack on the remaining 6's from the end of his name, and you've got yourself the mark of the beast.

Another tactic you could use would be to add the letters in "David" (I think you should get 40) and the letters in Hasselhoff (99) and then multiply them together. 40 x 99 = 3960. Now, 3960 is 660 x 6. And of course, 660 plus 6 is -- again -- the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have found even more proof... apparently Satan incarnate i.e. D.H. has a cult following

www.knight-foundation.com...

We worship you, worship you, David Hasselhoff!

Where do you live? In a castle of course,

with lawns awash with your fans,

glorious choruses, playing of bands,

the joy and delerium of being quite near

to Hasselhoff! Hasselhoff! Hasselhoff's here!

We adore you, beseech you, implore you oh lord,

drop down your shield and show us your sword!

One time we tried to hire out a glider

to fly over you and Kitt filming Knight Rider.

Then into an elephant I cut a gray notch

before sitting down to see you in Bay Watch.

The Hasselhoff doll that I keep in my room

full size with a jacket that I pray to in times of prospective doom,

it saves me, delivers me, exports me to lands

where I'm shielded from danger by your gentle hands.

But most of all we adore your heavy brown hair,

your muscular body and jaw firm and square.

Oh Hasselhoff, Hasselhoff, Hasselhoff D -

you're more of a man than I'll ever be!

Apparently D.H. also brought down the Berlin Wall...

www.ananova.com...

Speaking to German magazine TV Spielfilm, Hasselhoff said in 1989, the year the wall fell, he had helped reunite the country by singing his song 'Looking for Freedom' among millions of German fans at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.

so there you have it people. The Evil One that many have searched for has been in our midst from Knight Rider to Bay Watch to everything else.

When all the armies gather at Megido for Armageddon, David Hasselhoff will be the one leading the armies against God himself.

Plus he's German... nuff said

So does this make KITT the false prophet?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Of course!

*hits forehead with heel of hand*

I always knew there was more than just repulsiveness to David Hasselhoff.

I think the mystery of the millenia has been solved right here on ATS!

I think that KITT must surely be the 'image of the beast'--a shiny car that talks? Right.

More like sorcery, if you ask me.

The second beast was allowed to give breath to the image of the first beast so that the image of the beast could talk and put to death those who would not worship the image of the beast.
--Revelation 13:15 ISV

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
en.wikipedia.org...

sorry, its old news about solana. It seems everyone but spongebob has gotten tagged as the AC

Candidates for the Antichrist have been men in virtually all positions of public influence, the most frequent modern candidates: Charles Prince of Wales[1], Napoleon Bonaparte, Bill Gates, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Nelson Mandela, various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, the European Union and recent Presidents of the United States. Some have taken seriously the suggestion made by the Left Behind series, that the Antichrist may be the Secretary-General of the United Nations. Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, or George W. Bush being the Antichrist have been put forward. In addition, apocalyptic Christians such as Herb Peters and Constance E. Cumbey point to Javier Solana. This claim echoes the plot of the Left Behind novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. Most recently, the pro-Falun Gong newspaper The Epoch Times has claimed the Beast to be the Chinese Communist Party.

In addition certain occultists and Satanists have proclaimed themselves to be the Antichrist, including Aleister Crowley and John Whiteside Parsons.

didn't Michel de Nostredame say it would be MABUS, and he would come as a false prophet from the middle east ? I'm still waiting for that guy

[edit on 23-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

there is a major problem with your comparisons of Herb and the left behind series.

the left behind series teaches that there will be a rapture prior to Antichrist neither Herb or constance believe that, so there is no echo.

However, no matter what you chose to believe this man Javier Solana has been associated with the Numbe 666 now on three occasions something no other person in history ever has had! His office was created under UN document 666 and his newly apointed powers as to be confirmed in January 2007 were created under reccomendation 666. Coinsidence I dont think so!

Also don't you think it a little strange that the zero in 60 is obscured by the UN symbol in this picture while the 6, sligthly bigger is not? And what about the fact that there are three banners hagging up there? Why not four? It is a quartet meeting after all!

coinsidentally this was a meeting about peace in the Middle East and once again there is "gentle" Javier again Javier matches the complete description of the Antichrist. Noone in History has ever had the pleasure of having had there very office and special powers created by two different doucument seperated by years both with the same number:666. Nor has anyone ever written a seven year agreement detailing a peace and trade agreement between Isreal and the surrounding nations of the Middle East and Europe- Javiers has! He wrote it in 1995(the Eruo-med) and it is to be "confirmed on January 1, 2007. Just another coinsidence? I really don't think so. Out side of Hollywood I can't imagine any real significance to the number 666 , but the above mention example simply identifies the relationship of that number to a real person!

By the way Im not saying that there is any delibirance to the 666 in the picture I just thought it uncanny how the 666 really jumps out at you at a meeting in which javier took part in where peace in the Middle East is the topic. The Bible clearly says that the antichrist will confirm a seven year agreement with Isreal and that half way through he will break it. Javier has written such an agreement-a seven year one!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Interesting but I'm not sure about the choice or who the anti-Christ was, is or maybe.

But in Cacholic terms the anti-christ exists. Father Malikey Martin said he knew but would ot release the name or place of birth. He also refused to share his finalanti-christ information thoughts to his Parish Bishop just before he passed on.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Interesting but I'm not sure about the choice or who the anti-Christ was, is or maybe.

But in Cacholic terms the anti-christ exists. Father Malikey Martin said he knew but would ot release the name or place of birth. He also refused to share his finalanti-christ information thoughts to his Parish Bishop just before he passed on.

Dallas

i believe the only map key we need is the Bible. I've never in my entire time of being a Christian have given a thought to who the Antichrist would be, only the the works he would do. This is the very first time I have ever seen thoseworks associated with anyone.

Daniel 7:24 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:12 (New International Version)

12"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

WEU FLAG

10 Member States *
(modified Brussels Treaty – 1954)
(also members of the EU and NATO)

Belgium Luxembourg
France Netherlands
Germany Portugal (1990)
Greece (1995) Spain (1990)
Italy United Kingdom

Here are your ten king who have not recieved there power yet

After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones... Daniel 7:24

On June 3–4 1999 Solana was appointed by the Cologne European Council as foreign policy chief of the newly-created CFSP, which had been established as the second of the three pillars of the EU in the Maastricht Treaty.

He also became Secretary-General of the Council of the EU, presiding over their Political and Security Committee (PSC) and giving a continuity between the rotating presidents.

He is also empowered to negotiate on the EU's behalf with other countries, always with the permission of the current president.
that will soon change

Daniel 7:24 (New International Version)

24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

to be continued...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Machination
Dont know who he will be, but I do know that the Anti-christ will come out of Iran, emerging from within the Jewish community there.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but if this is the case? How hard could he be to find. I mean the jewish community in Iran has to be relatively small and very well documented by the Iranian government. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Guadalupe book 7 - chapter 13 - page 12 - v.9 :

"Unto thou there shall be one, one who comes with the coat of a king, and the heart of a sneckel. (There is no direct translation for "sneckel", however, it is thought to be a meat eating chicken of some sort) Out of Dublin he will crawl, not of royalty, but of lineage of a catholic postal worker, and mothered by an Irish Protestant. His name is of latin meaning 'GOOD VOICE" But his soul will not be as pure!

this can only be one man, born May 10 1960 as Paul hewson...otherwisE known as "BONO". So, there you have it, Bono is the anti-christ...next subject please!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say that this is just my ideas on a possible interpretation. I dont hold the bible to be accurate, and my interpretation may be wrong.

Regarding Revelation 13. Firstly we are told about the first beast with 7 heads that arises from the sea, one of the heads had a death-stroke which yet lived. I propose the 7 heads of this beast to represent world religions. 5 that were, one that is, and one to come (at the time of writing, Islam did not exist, and Christianity - the one that is, was well and truly corrupted). Judaism is the head that recieved the death stroke, but yet lived. The horns could be significant world leaders throughout the ages.

I do not believe that ANY other system upon earth could blaspheme God in the way that Revelation 13:5 talks about, other than religion. Governments ultimately care about themselves, they may well say and do things in the name of their god, but ultimately they dont carry the same weight as religions do. Fighting wars, committing the most disgusting crimes, hiding behind their god so they can molest children and turn their lives into living hell... no political system can do this to the degree religion can.

Religion has had authority over the entire earth. Its 42 months are over though; people now do not have to worship it they can choose not to and not be killed. This was not the case before. However, the image of the beast excercises the same authority of the first beast.

Now, I think that Christ's second coming occured when he said it would, in the generation of his disciples. He arrived to judge Jerusalem, and the Romans destroyed the temple. I have no evidence though to back this up, so its purely theory.

Onto the mark of the beast. The beast that gives the mark is not one of the original 7, it is another one that creates an IMAGE of the beast, that all should worshp. It would be a REPLICA of Judaism. It would not be Judaism though, can you think of an organisation that exists like that? This would be the Abomination that causes Desolation... the disgusting thing standing in a holy place. Has this happened? Either I have interpreted this wrong, or it has not happened, or is in the process of happening.

I seriously dont think that chips will be the mark of the beast. Its too obvious. I do believe that people will always push prophecy to mean what they want it to, people want to be remembered throughout history, and some dont care if its good or bad. In fact, people are more likely to be remembered if they commit evils. I think that if there ever was a mark, we either have already been marked and dont know it, or will be and wont know it. It could also be edited text in the bible, inaccurate.

People need to remember that prophecy is rarely correctly interpreted before it happens, its not until afterwards it becomes apparant. ITs also possible that the prophecies are lies, added to the texts by people with an agenda, or parts have been altered/taken away.

So the antichrist could already be here, may have been and gone, or may not even be born yet. The bible does not explicitly say there is AN antichrist, but many. There is mention of a significant person, who goes above and beyond what his predecessors did... he even intends to Change Times and law I suspect this is significant... (Daniel 7:25) Maybe there is no antichrist, and there was no christ. There are people in control, and have been since the beginning. Maybe we are just being taken for a ride. Everything has been planned, and people are just grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willow_Dryad
First of all I would like to say that this is just my ideas on a possible interpretation. I dont hold the bible to be accurate, and my interpretation may be wrong.
Weeellll...Hello there, Willow Dryad! I'm so glad to see you!
I like the way you think.

Regarding Revelation 13. Firstly we are told about the first beast with 7 heads that arises from the sea, one of the heads had a death-stroke which yet lived. I propose the 7 heads of this beast to represent world religions. 5 that were, one that is, and one to come (at the time of writing, Islam did not exist, and Christianity - the one that is, was well and truly corrupted). Judaism is the head that recieved the death stroke, but yet lived. The horns could be significant world leaders throughout the ages.
My thoughts on the seven heads are that they represent the dynasties of world rule, starting with Egypt, then Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. Then there is the current worldly ruler of (perhaps) capitalism and/or the UN and/or global trade (I don't know what I'd call it, I'm just not sure.) This could be the seventh, with the sixth fitting in there as the previous millenia which began with Constantine's christianity and ended with the reformation.... That actually fits the timeline of human social awareness, so hmmmm...

As to the ten horns, I feel they represent the 'rejected' 10 tribes (while the '144,000' represents the gathered remnant)--Judah and Benjamin are not included, since they stayed 'known,' so to speak. I don't think of these things in terms of Jewish nationality, but rather feel that 'Israel' is the name of an angelic host--lost in the fall from consciousness and who also have been a source of 'seeds' for human life. I'm not into aliens or any of that stuff, but I do view most everything from a metaphysical perspective, if that explains the nature of what I'm saying.
LOL

I do not believe that ANY other system upon earth could blaspheme God in the way that Revelation 13:5 talks about, other than religion.

Amen to that! Religion is truly the worst man-made evil in the world. The only evil. My take on the lamb with two horns who speaks like a dragon is that it represent christianity (by taking on the form of a lamb) with one horn (branch of government) being the RCC and the other being the other side started with the Reformation. It is all delusion and cleverly costumed lies and so that is why it 'has the mouth of the dragon'--representative of the original 'liar and murderer'.

Governments ultimately care about themselves, they may well say and do things in the name of their god, but ultimately they dont carry the same weight as religions do.
Underneath all government there is the perpetual current of religion. I read an excellent quote today regarding that, but I can't remember where..

Fighting wars, committing the most disgusting crimes, hiding behind their god so they can molest children and turn their lives into living hell... no political system can do this to the degree religion can.

[color=#333399]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
--Isaiah 5:20 KJV

Religion has had authority over the entire earth. Its 42 months are over though; people now do not have to worship it they can choose not to and not be killed. This was not the case before. However, the image of the beast excercises the same authority of the first beast.
Agreed. The first beast is man (Adam gave up his sovreignity over the earth to the 'serpent') and the image of that beast is the made-up gods that religion creates according the petty short-sightedness of man, himself.

Now, I think that Christ's second coming occured when he said it would, in the generation of his disciples. He arrived to judge Jerusalem, and the Romans destroyed the temple. I have no evidence though to back this up, so its purely theory.
Do you ever consider that perhaps the holy spirit (as the 'ghost' of Christ's soul?) was the second coming?
Or is it perhaps the just-budding out of the fig tree--the awakening/birth of the son of man (being God in man)? Maybe more aptly referred to as the exodus (from the 'death' of perception limited to material concepts)/restoration (to consciousness?)

Onto the mark of the beast. The beast that gives the mark is not one of the original 7, it is another one that creates an IMAGE of the beast, that all should worshp. It would be a REPLICA of Judaism. It would not be Judaism though, can you think of an organisation that exists like that? This would be the Abomination that causes Desolation... the disgusting thing standing in a holy place. Has this happened? Either I have interpreted this wrong, or it has not happened, or is in the process of happening.
No, I think you're on it--I think the 'abomination of desolation' has been the state of the last '42 months', aka 'the times of the gentiles'--without God in any earthly temple, all religion, then, is basically idolatry. Mankind (in general) tends to discredit the reality within him, preferring not to believe what has been shown (to some) as proof that God is within us.

I seriously dont think that chips will be the mark of the beast. Its too obvious. I do believe that people will always push prophecy to mean what they want it to, people want to be remembered throughout history, and some dont care if its good or bad. In fact, people are more likely to be remembered if they commit evils. I think that if there ever was a mark, we either have already been marked and dont know it, or will be and wont know it. It could also be edited text in the bible, inaccurate.
I think for the most part, it is reliable, just very poorly understood as to it's true purpose. The bible is taken by most to be literal when it is figurative, while missing the allegorical lessons about things that can only be truly explained allegorically--things not seen must be explained through metaphorical use of things seen, to those who only perceive the reality of material existence.

People need to remember that prophecy is rarely correctly interpreted before it happens, its not until afterwards it becomes apparant. ITs also possible that the prophecies are lies, added to the texts by people with an agenda, or parts have been altered/taken away.
I think the word, itself--'prophesy', has been greatly mutated over the course of a few millenia, as far as what it actually means. The word 'prophet' comes from a Hebrew word which means 'to bubble forth.' A prophet was originally regarded not just as a prognosticator (as is the case these days) but as someone who could articulate to man what God was sending. God doesn't send us thoughts in any language--language is for the purpose of human communication, only--and I think that has something to do with the nature of 'original sin' as far as the tree of the knowledge's fruit. The written spoken word is both good and evil--and if a word spoken makes permanent impact on the fabric of the universe, through sound waves, then it only follows (to me, at least) that the predecessor of a spoken word (which is a thought or unspoken word) would also leave some sort of impact on the energy we call reality.

So the antichrist could already be here, may have been and gone, or may not even be born yet. The bible does not explicitly say there is AN antichrist, but many.
That's right, there is no definite article before the word in the Greek, which is actually more than one different word, translated as 'antichrist' and in some newer translations, has morphed into 'the Antichrist.'

There is mention of a significant person, who goes above and beyond what his predecessors did... he even intends to Change Times and law I suspect this is significant... (Daniel 7:25) Maybe there is no antichrist, and there was no christ. There are people in control, and have been since the beginning. Maybe we are just being taken for a ride.
Only if we're doing it ourselves!

Everything has been planned, and people are just grasping at straws.
I think so.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Both Roman numerals and Hebrew letters are both numbers and letters, when the 666 prediction was made. Nero's proper name = 666 in Roman numerals.

If Illuminati hasn't forced a shutdown of the site yet, you can see the letters of King Bush (king of Babylon) add up to 666 at
www.bushisantichrist.com...

Rev 20:10 states that the beast is NOT the devil himself. The real devil IS also predicted to be here in Rev 12:12, in the flesh.

The whole world system is antichrist, however, that "whore of Baalist Babylon" that rules over the kings and drinks the blood of prophets, under the masonic UN flag (33 divisions & 13 Illuminati clans).

Read the verses in my signature about that.

fum

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
am i the antichrist?
-I feel like taking over the world
-The pope John paul the 2nd died on my birthday april 2nd
-I dont belive in god
so am i the antichrist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join