It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's seen something??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just curious to know... who on here has had "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS"?

What have members of ATS seen? I've read some interesting accounts here on ATS, and I'd be interested in hearing from as many on here as possible. I have had multiple experiences - although I am no abductee. However, a close friend of mine is. I didn't truly believe until I was with him when "they" came.

So what have people seen? Don't be shy, I am a believer due to my own experiences and would love to see how many of you have seen something, or experienced something.

If you do not want to post publicly, feel free to U2U me....

[edit on 12-5-2005 by robinm]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've never seen anything.
I keep looking up hoping to see something. I think a lot of people have really seen something that can't be identified, but I haven't been one of the lucky ones.

I live in Southeastern, PA if that has anything to do with it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not a close encounter really, i don't go for all these grey beings and such, but here's my thread on what i saw:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've only had one "ufo" experience, but was able to get pics which I shared in a thread a while back. As it still remains a mystery to me, what the object was, many have come up with some pretty reasonable explainations. So, mine is not so much an "unidentified flying object", but more of a "probably identified object"

The thread and pics can be found here:

My very first UFO sighting (with pictures)

Even though it's most likely an explainable object, it was fun while it lasted.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

hello this is my personal experience. As far as i no i wasn't abducted but the last few nights i have felt a wierd paulse in my left ear like a button being switched on and off. Its probably just a nerve twitching but it has crossed my mind "what if it's an implant" ??
And they can read my mind, hear my thoughts. Ok thats enough now before i scare myself stupid> LOL

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Some strange lights reported near you (Denbigh) over the last few days Earth Angel.

Might be worthwhile doing a little checking.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw a UFO a few months ago. I thought I would never see one ever but just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

It will be something that I will never forget. Though I think twice now about mentioning it to friends and colleagues. Even my best friends look sideways or roll their eyes when I tried to tell them about it.

All I can say is. Seeing is believing.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have had 3 sightings...differant days, years apart....but all in southern Utah........unless you want to count the VERY WEIRD beings I was seeing, and that were talking to me as a child. They scared me BTW.....

I do not have any pictures of the things that I saw........

I have a close friend who is being abducted...........I do not think that has ever happened to me though............

I guess the Aliens don't like me............and thats OK by me...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Documentories, Books and Pictures and statements. All in all enough for me at least question what is going on. Many years ago.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Some strange lights reported near you (Denbigh) over the last few days Earth Angel.

Might be worthwhile doing a little checking.

I will have to check this out like you say, thanks for letting me no!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
The thread and pics can be found here:

My very first UFO sighting (with pictures)

Very interesting mpeake ....the first few pictures look like sparks from a fire and the 4th one looks like fireworks, but the rest I have no clue on.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A year ago I saw a glowing green UFO, and this year I saw a group of 5 UFOs

Here's the thread to the glowing green UFO www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Striker122]

top topics

join