It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the "Which Country Are You?" Quiz

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
bluepyramid.org...

I thought I was a Pisces, but apparently...I'm Mexico.

You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

[edit on 2005/4/29 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh my freaken god!!!! i'm Cambodia!!!

You're Cambodia!
Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving. You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it. This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red. The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.

Too cool!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You're Libya!
It seems that these days, you just say things to get attention. Shock value is the really important thing for you now. You used to have a cause, and this made you seem like a threat to the established order, but now you just want to say wacky stuff once in a while. Air travel doesn't really mesh with your lifestyle, and you'd probably scare the security guards somehow anyway.

Yikes. I thought maybe it was because of the 'favourite colour' bit, so i changed it

You're Sudan!
Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

Double Yikes.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You're Bhutan!
With the body of a gnat and the mind of a dragon, you are a bundle of energy. You enjoy mountain-climbing, rock-climbing, stair-climbing, pretty much any kind of climbing you can manage. This has lifted you into the clouds in more than one way, helping you achieve some inner peace above the fray of madness all around you. People would seek you out for advice if they could ever find you.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LMAO....That's too funny...

You're Greenland!

While many people think you're a warmish person, you're actually really cold and forbidding. In fact, you're downright frigid, and you demand that people be tough if they're going to hang out with you. Despite this rocky personality, you still yearn for more independence than you have, and respect is hard to get even though you have a hard time just surviving day to day. Of all the pastries in the world, you could live without any more danishes.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

That's pretty cool... I'm a little more pushy though... but I liek being laid back when I don't have to be agressive...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im......TEXAS!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I love taking silly quizzes like this.

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

...lol, doesn't this just scream liberal? Fun quiz wecomeinpeace thanks!

[edit on 4/29/2005 by Lecky]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You're Sudan!

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

whhhaaaaa ???????????????????????

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh Great.

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

I'm not a country, I'm a world.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yea I think I could live in Switzerland fo a while

You're Switzerland!
"While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really
just that people don't interest you that much.  That's why you'd rather
just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible.  Somewhere in
there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.

bluepyramid.org...

[edit on 29/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There's also a "Which state are you" quiz...I got

You're New York!
"Well after the rest of the world had moved on, you were still obsessively discussing September 11th. Even now, it feels like it's September 12th to you. Though stuck in this traumatic rut, still unable to sleep, you've been able to continue to pursue some primary interests, such as using public transportation, scraping the sky, and trading stocks. When you trade baseball cards, you make sure to swindle everyone around you and pretend that the system is fair. You feel like you know Hillary Clinton, even though she's a complete stranger."

That's funny, I moved away from New York after living there for 2 years. As for "obsessing about 9/11" you can tell that the author of this quiz hasn't spent a long period of time in NYC b/c from what I could tell New Yorkers are pretty much over it. (Just my perception though).

I also took the "Which book are you" (told you I loved these things, I'm very easily amused)

You're To Kill a Mockingbird!
by Harper Lee
Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you, but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.

[edit on 4/29/2005 by Lecky]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well...It said I was the US...but I accidently clicked on liking beans and potatoes...o_O

You're Canada! People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

mmm hockey...when I switch my answer slightly I got

You're Thailand! Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Good for me, Im a mix between those

~Rocking around the cookoo clock~

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
omg... my results:

"You're Palestine!
There's a lot of debate among those who know you about whether you deserve anything at all... a place to live, rights, shelter, a job, or anything. That fact has really made you upset over the years, and this has led you to resort to just about any means you can to get the word out that you exist. Hard to say whether all that anger is going to work out, but in the meantime, you've gotten peoples' attention. The cycle of abuse in your life looks ugly and doesn't show much signs of stopping... many people now even more firmly believe that you don't deserve anything because of what you've done."

uhmmm, I really don't know what to say to this...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ha! That Canada description is pretty funny, now I want to be Canada damnit.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Document: Executive Order 10367-TS
Re: Amendment to Foreign Regime Classifications

As a result of the illegal expansion of internationally recognized national borders and/or the unsanctioned invasion of sovereign nation(s), the nations Nygdan and Reikuro are through this order and subsequent due processes hereby declared to be members of the "ATS Axis of Evil".

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Curses! You've found me out!
external image

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You're Iraq!
An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

All you bastards keep invading me!

[edit on 4-29-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No wonder people never listen to me, and I try to be a peacemaker.

Oh well.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You're Antarctica!

You isolate yourself from those around you and most people describe you as extremely cold. Many have tried to explore your true nature but you have defeated all but the most determined. Known to very few is the fact that at your very core, beneath your frosty exterior, is a well-concealed window to a warm, tropical inner you, teeming with life. Soon, very soon, the inhabitants of your core will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join