It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the "Which Country Are You?" Quiz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You're South Africa!
After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

All that from 5 questions? Well, at least I like sunsets!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You're the State of Denial!
You can't hear me! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! There's nothing to see here! These are the phrases that define your somewhat warped perception of reality. You don't question what others tell you, as long as they show you a badge of authority. You believe exactly what you're told and try not to spend too much time thinking about it in-depth. You'd probably be great friends with Britney Spears. Your state bird is the ostrich.

lol No, no bias here

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't wanna be the UN! I wanna be Japan. Damn, will work on quiz till I get Japan.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Your Japan!
You tried to beat everyone around you physically, and when that didn't work, you turned to mental arts. Not only is this more acceptable to those poeple, but you're really good at mental arts. Somehow you're able to fit a great deal of industry into small spaces, and this has generated a lot of income for you. Now if you could just stop eating whale meat, you'd make real progress." This is so much like me its scary. Except the whale meat thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OMG, I can't believe I got this one:

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.  At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else.  You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter.  Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

WTF? I hate France!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
"Your Japan!
You tried to beat everyone around you physically, and when that didn't work, you turned to mental arts. Not only is this more acceptable to those poeple, but you're really good at mental arts. Somehow you're able to fit a great deal of industry into small spaces, and this has generated a lot of income for you. Now if you could just stop eating whale meat, you'd make real progress." This is so much like me its scary. Except the whale meat thing.

thats so unfair...I did it many times...never got japan...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer.  Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances.  Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like.  You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

Well, they're right about it all except for the rain forest part. (sorry homeless people, I'm a new yorker, I've met you all already)

GOOOOOAL!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How did you get Japan? I WANT JAPAN! Gimme Japan, they have the best TV. France has some good tv to, and damn that wine is honey of the pebble people.

Also, DJ, France created America. If not for them we would still be drinking tea while watching Cricket. You owe more to France then France owes to us for without them we would still be worshiping the Blue Blood rich instead of the Brain Dead rich.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions
about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a
number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good
meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

Thailand? Could be me. I am a really good cook, but my sauce never made anyone cry....

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to comment that djohnsto77 "being" France is too funny...

:p

[edit on 4/30/2005 by Lecky]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm bloody Sudan.......This quiz is wacked lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm the United Nations!...could be worse

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You're Lebanon!
Your room's a mess. Your house is a mess. Heck, your life is a mess. It all used to be really beautiful, and someone even compared you to Paris once, but that's all been replaced with heartache and struggle. You're small, have been influenced by outsiders for too long, and don't know what to think about religion. At least you smell rather pleasant!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What a laugh...

You're the United Kingdom!

You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you. Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you. Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle. You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis

Goody, can I have a crown please????

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I took it MANY times cause some of the questions I could go both ways...

I wonder if you can get the Nation of Hell in it...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
I wonder if you can get the Nation of Hell in it...

"Your Hell!
You try your best to put everyone in pain and suffering, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. You have to stay out of direct sunlight for fear of being set on fire, for some reason you cringe at the sound of scripture and torture is your favorite passtime. Your also naturally self-destructive and you ponder different ways to make people suffer while you eat lunch. Now if you could just stop killing people for fun you'd make real progress."
For some reason I don't think this sounds like you at all Reik.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok...this may sound like one of my many dumb questions, but how exactly does such a samll test come out with so many different results ??? there are only 5 or 6 questions right ??? so how can there be so many combinations of results/countries ??? and the United Nations isnt a country eoither... and im still P!$$Ed at my result !!! SUDAN ???? OH GET REAL !!! :shk:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Ok...this may sound like one of my many dumb questions, but how exactly does such a samll test come out with so many different results ??? there are only 5 or 6 questions right ??? so how can there be so many combinations of results/countries ??? and the United Nations isnt a country eoither... and im still P!$$Ed at my result !!! SUDAN ???? OH GET REAL !!! :shk:

Take it again. You'll notice that depending on what you answer, you get different questions. If you say you like cold weather, it will ask about skiing, if you say warm weather it will ask about spicy food. That goes on and on and you get totally different results.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer and I are alot alike

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

Now how did I get brazil? Well I do like screaming goooooooooal!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You're the United Nations!

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join