It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm curious. When you say you see shadow people are you referring to a flash of darkness in a spot near the edge of your vision? Are shadow people you see more like a ghost image of a real person you can stare straight at? I'm just curious what people are seeing and talking about here.

I sometimes have thought I saw something out of the corner of my vision but it's just a flash in the corner of my vision so someone could easily explain that away as a phenomenon of your brain fooling your vision for a tiny fraction of a second.

I have maintained the whole time that they could be figments but someone posted a pic (perhaps in the demon thread)and thats pretty much what they look like.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

For most people they appear as a flash usuallly in the peripheral vision, and are usually accompanied by an extreme feeling of uneasiness.

As I said when I was into black magic and the like we did things that we
believed sped up our perception I have never sat down and had coffee with one, but I have clearly seen them within my direct line of sight.
[edited for picture]

[edit on 30-4-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have never seen shadow people. My husband and I both have
seen little black (or shadow colored) orbs ... we call them flying
black golf balls. They zoomed around and when they'd go
through a wall ... you'd hear a loud CRACK sound from the wall.
This was in a haunted house ...

WMMR was doing a thing for halloween and took a few listeners to a haunted house in the philly area. They also described it as orbs, and felt a bone cold breeze when they appeared. They didnt say anything bout noise, but I found it all very interesting.

Being a God fearing, bible believing person, I would be leaning toward the bible for answers. Im sure you can guess what those answers are already so I wont bore you with it

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have seen these on and off since I was a child, and in my opinion calling them demons is silly. They ALWAYS appear as neutral to me, I mean at least in my experiences and what I read of others, within a few seconds of "being noticed" they're gone, sometimes melting into a wall, through a ceiling or just fading into the background. In my case I've never seen a full adult sized one, when I do notice them they seem child sized, or completely disembodied. I'd be curious to find out if anyone else notices them in the exact same area every time, in my instance they seem to always appear next to a closet (apparently they don't smell to well.) I don't think it would be possible to find out their intentions, I don't consider myself psychic but if I do notice them before I look at them, I attempt to "think" to them and never get a response. If I've been seeing them for a long time and have never felt affected by them in any way, calling them evil or good, to me at least, is foolish. Just my two cents though.

This is also my first post on the boards by the way, you guys are great so finally decided to join; hope to be around for awhile!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I have seen these on and off since I was a child, and in my opinion calling them demons is silly. They ALWAYS appear as neutral to me, I mean at least in my experiences and what I read of others, within a few seconds of "being noticed" they're gone, sometimes melting into a wall, through a ceiling or just fading into the background. In my case I've never seen a full adult sized one, when I do notice them they seem child sized, or completely disembodied. I'd be curious to find out if anyone else notices them in the exact same area every time, in my instance they seem to always appear next to a closet (apparently they don't smell to well.) I don't think it would be possible to find out their intentions, I don't consider myself psychic but if I do notice them before I look at them, I attempt to "think" to them and never get a response. If I've been seeing them for a long time and have never felt affected by them in any way, calling them evil or good, to me at least, is foolish. Just my two cents though.

This is also my first post on the boards by the way, you guys are great so finally decided to join; hope to be around for awhile!

Welcome!

AS for your question I have personally never seen them inside. But the link to the photo that someone else provided shows one inside.

I agree that labelling them automatically as "evil" is silly. But like I have already said I still don't trust them, whatever they are.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have seen them at least one time(possibly twice), it spoke to me in a very unpleasent voice, and asked me "what i wanted", i was slightly shocked at the time, but was not scared.

I believe they are an alien life form, and not very nice.

When it showed itself to me, it was in it's "means business form", all big with red eyes, of course they have many forms they can take.

Just thought I'd share.

arcana_imperii

P.S. If ya want more details send me a PM.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Heres a few

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigenousDave
I began to wonder while reading this thread what actual characteristics these things had that would make you think they were anything other than anomolies. What was it that made you attibute some form of intelligence to them, that would make you think that they were some life form? I do not mean to be confrontational, so take no offense, but no one in this thread has made anything more than vague assumptions. I find this all very interesting, and the photo shot from the web cam gave me goose bumps.

They photo wasn't a very good rendition of them at all, in fact, i think it is kinda fake. The reason that I belive they have intelligence is becuase they are humanoid in appearance, and react to you when you look at them, as if they are afraid. Basic physical characteristics that I've seen... They have a dark grey, almost very pale green to them. They are about 8 or nine feet tall, and can run (i think thats what they do) extremely fast. They seem to almost absord the twilight around them, which makes them semi visible in the dark, and is generally how they catch my attention. But when light hits them, thier skin has the appearance that I just described. They have a bit of strange muscle tone, but not like human muscular shape... a little more elongated. And in one instance, I almost saw a face, but there were pretty much no facial features, only shape. When they ran, they moved so fast that, to me, it looked like I was watching them through a reflection off of moving water.

I hope that helps

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcana_imperii
I have seen them at least one time(possibly twice), it spoke to me in a very unpleasent voice, and asked me "what i wanted", i was slightly shocked at the time, but was not scared.

I believe they are an alien life form, and not very nice.

When it showed itself to me, it was in it's "means business form", all big with red eyes, of course they have many forms they can take.

Just thought I'd share.

arcana_imperii

P.S. If ya want more details send me a PM.

What you described, sounds alot to me, like a mothman. I am finding that people are confusing the shadow people with other forms of entities. Perhaps they are all one of the same.
I personally remember them being inside on one occasion, but it was about three of them, and they actually didnt move at all. I didnt see them visually, but mentally, i knew exactly where they were. It was very strange. That was the only instance I can remember where I was in close proximity to them. Other times, they just seem to watch me until they realize that I've noticed them, and then they run. But spoken...? red eyes? never seen any eyes, no facial features at all actually.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've never heard of shadow people before this. It's very interesting though. I had an experience that I usually just give credit to hallucinations from sleep paralysis, so I never tell anyone, but this description of shadow people reminds me of it.

Once, a long time ago, I was staying at a friend's house and woke up in the morning paralyzed. Even though I couldn't move my body, I could turn my head astrally. This was the first time I ever experienced sleep paralysis, so it really freaked me out. Well, I was sleeping on my stomach, so I turned my head to the left and in the corner of the room stood a shadowy figure. The thing is though, there was something that forced me to not look at it's face. No matter how hard I tried, I could not look up at it. I could only see it from the knees down. But there was a sort of black aura around it. The more that I think about it, it might have been my own mind repressing my ability to see it so that I wouldn't be traumatized.

Could have been a figment of my imagination though since I was technically in a state of sleep paralysis.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I saw them once or twice while I was living in the old part of town, in my house there. But that was a limited experience.

A guy I worked with though had been able to see them when he was little and would be scared when he fell asleep as a child because they would gather around his bed and watch him.

I think that this is just how some of us see things. I don't think what he was seeing were demons at all. But what they were for sure who can really say. What is interesting to me is that some people see beings of light and others see beings of darkness.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That instance where they were all in my room, it was like that. I remember I used to be afraid of sleeping at night too. That one time that I woke up and they were there, there was one laying prone on the floor in front of my door, and another standing right next to my bed. I think there were more in there though.

I had a few experiences where i've seen them flash into my vision in broad daylight though. only when i'm alone though. has this happened to anyone?

again, its pretty well established that they arent demons... (for those of you who keep saying you dont think they are)

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
delete.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
THEY ARE NOT DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to retract this statement. After my experiences, I chose to never think about it again. Now that it has come up, and I have been able to give it thought, I recon they could very well be demons. After my last experience, I learned how to pray and bless my environment to keep evil out. Maybe that is why I never delt with one again. I was thinking that I had not seen one again because I had a wake up call. Figured that was the meaning behind everything, but after more thought, it could easily go the other way as well. either way, I am glad it is over, and pray that I never have to deal with it again.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Speaking of sleep paralysis...I once woke in the middle of the night to find myself lying prone in bed, unable to move. I heard some one tap tap tapping at my bedroom window. I had the vague feeling they were also chuckling. I couldn't move. So with all my effort I worked my left hand until I could flip them the bird. Suddenly the tapping stopped and I sat straight up in bed.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would like to say hi, and im sorry that im joining in this topic so late.

Firstly i think that these entities can be either good, evil or neutral. I think this because you cant have one without the other.

i cant say i have seen a shadow entitie beofre, and to be honest i cant say that i want to either.

Do any of you that see these enitities ever been hurt or have you ever destoyed one of them?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't see how you would destroy one, or why you would need to given that at least in my case I can't discern any of their intentions. The speed with which they "leave" is so quick, I don't think it would be possible to destroy one. Perhaps some banishing ritual could be performed to keep them from returning, but that doesn't mean you have destroyed them.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

THEY ARE NOT DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to retract this statement. After my experiences, I chose to never think about it again. Now that it has come up, and I have been able to give it thought, I recon they could very well be demons. After my last experience, I learned how to pray and bless my environment to keep evil out. Maybe that is why I never delt with one again. I was thinking that I had not seen one again because I had a wake up call. Figured that was the meaning behind everything, but after more thought, it could easily go the other way as well. either way, I am glad it is over, and pray that I never have to deal with it again.

I am confused. And without trying to be antagonistic. Do you also retract the rest of what you said?

yes.

They will go to any means necesary to teach you the meaning of life. They are scary.....until after everything is done and over with. After it all sinks in, after you have been through the experience your self, you will understand who they are, who they work for, and why they came to you. They are not evil they are not demons.... they are one of God's miracles.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by mrsdudara]

[edit on 2-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ive seen shadowy people and have actually communicated with them in a low level of hand signals.

they are real. and they can be either good or bad, just as said above. dont be afraid, unless you feel their aura as thick and heavy. most of the the time when the entitys are evil you can feel their presence in your stomach as it drops. it should feel heavy if the entity is bad. light if its good. evil isnt something you can hide very easily.

most shadow entities/demons ive came in contact with never harmed me but actually seemed more like they were in a positive mood. actually more like trying to play jokes on me, toy with me. i know it may sound wierd, but its true. and theres no way my brain can play a trick on me and make a silouette of a person and actually have the person wave to me. lmao.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

I am confused. And without trying to be antagonistic. Do you also retract the rest of what you said?

[edit on 2-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

I totaly understand why you are confused.

Let me see if I can explain....The shadow man (that I delt with) tried to kill me a couple of times. He was very scary of course. The last time.....and pardon me if I dont get into too many details.....he tried to kill me realy hit home. I believed I was dieing. Therefore, I realized what was realy important in life. I realized that I was here for a reason, what ever it may be. I really feel like that night I learned the meaning of life. That in its self is a wonderful thing. After that night though I learned how to pray to keep evil away. I never saw that shadow man again. The whole thing that went on for a few years was very scary to say the least, so I didnt want to give much thought to it. So, I assumed.....with out putting much thought into it that God was trying to get me on the straight and narrow, which I saw as a miricle. But now, more years than I care to count later, I have given it more thought, and maybe that was not the case at all. God probably wouldnt do that. Maybe God saved me that night and put the info in my head on how to keep evil away from me. It is more reasonable to think that it was a demon, and God protected me.

Sory about the confusion, does that clear it up a bit more?

Also, the shadow man I saw was nothing like that pic. He looked like a shadow, but had the 3-D form of a man. He was very creepy. Looking back now, I can't believe I thought he was anything other than a demon, BUT HAY, what can I say, I try to see the good in everything.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What I saw also looked like a shadow in the form of a person.

There was one interesting experience I had where one was trying to strangle me and I usually fight them, but this time I just sat there and said, whatever. I'm not scared of you, and I gave up. Then it gave up too, and left. For this reason, I think it was just trying to mess with me, maybe it knew it didn't have the power to really kill me and once I wasn't playing anymore it went away.

Just thought it was important for all you people who seemed so freakin scared of the things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join