It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People witnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, alot of Christians I know believe that ghosts & aliens are a ruse perpetrated by demons to lead people astray and keep them from the truth (Most Christians believe when a person dies their soul goes straight to Heaven or Hell, leaving no real possibilities of ghosts being anything other than demons) ~Also, as Aliens are not mentioned in the Bible, or physical life beyond this earth, Christians assume any extra-terrestial would be a demon in disguise; Alot also believe Aliens are in fact the Nephalim returned for the great end-times deception.

And, I think getting involved in things one does not understand is how many of us learn and question and learn even more. Do we need to be careful at times concerning things we intellectually investigate? Sure, I suppose so. But the thirst for knowledge fuels many of us.

Not that I'm saying these theories I mention are right, I'm just saying it is the take some have on things like this.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by daboga75]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i personally believe that when a person dies, they ascend to where their soul originated from. Or if they have not fullfilled thier purpose, they are "reincarnated". but if one dies, and is not ready to let go of the pleasures of life, or life itself, they are banished to forever wander this sphere, never again being able to interact with those they love. that would be hell. not some burning oblivion. so ghosts would exist. Why do christians so desperately want everything to be demons? aliens, ghosts are demons? what about angels. what if aliens are angels? aliens descend from the heavens as do angels, so maybe the annunaki/ nephilim aren't bad... maybe the shadow people are the watchers. whenever i know they are there, i know so because i feel like i'm being watched. I personally am beginning to think that the mothmen, the Jersey devil, etc. are all just these shadow people being absorbed into urban legends, and dismissed as myths.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
THEY ARE NOT DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
THEY ARE NOT DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, i don't think they are either. Now, I am wondering, if you know this, have you seen them yourself? I dont know why people kept wanting to resort to them being demons, perhaps because of the intial thread that I had posted my sighting in, regardless, I, myself, am certain that what I am seeing are not demons.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What a coincidence. I have been reading a book, purely fictional, entitled "Odd Thomas" in which the narrator refers to these "Shadow People" as bodach.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
have you seen them yourself?
[edit on 28-4-2005 by Annunaki]

yes.

They will go to any means necesary to teach you the meaning of life. They are scary.....until after everything is done and over with. After it all sinks in, after you have been through the experience your self, you will understand who they are, who they work for, and why they came to you. They are not evil they are not demons.... they are one of God's miracles.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I do not believe that they are demons, that does not mean that I think they are benevolent in nature. I do not, nor have ever feared them, but I do not like the feeling I get whenever one is around, and in my life I have learned to trust my instincts.

You say that you have had actual contact with one? Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok, I get it that you don't believe in God or Jesus....but you did ask for peoples opinions about what we believe these are, and I gave you my true opinion....this is what you asked:

I am wondering if anyone else on this site has ever witnessed these, and if they have any idea what they are. It bothers me that I see them. And it bothers me even more to know that theyre there even if I can see them. What are they? Where are they from? what do they want? How come I feel these things in thier presence?

Now, I don't believe my opinion was "pushing religion" onto you. If I wanted to do that I would be quoting from the bible or something.

Also, from your question, I understood it to mean you wanted help, especially since you stated that it "bothers" you that you see them. I simply told you how to make them go away if they are demons.

Also, just because you believe you are spiritually ok, and mentally ok, does not mean you are immune to "the presence" of evil. Even the devil appeared to Jesus to try and tempt him....oh, right you don't believe in him.

You may be surprised to know that words and names have power, and by uttering them can protect you, ie, in the name of Jesus Christ be gone.

You may want to read "A wizard of Earthsea" by Ursula K. Leguin, she references dark shadows alot. It is an interesting story.

Finally, I don't think you have a clue what they are, and neither do any of us, but I do know that an angel of God would announce itself to be of no harm to me.

Believe it or not, you can learn alot of helpful things by studying the Bible, even if you don't intend to become a Christian.

Faeryland

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ive seen a picture of the so called shadow people. and i think they are another form of life at nhabits the earth. the reason we can't see them i think is becouse of how fast they move.
Infact thats the only way to get a picture of them. turn on a video camera and play it back frame by frame and u should see tons of stuff not limited to the shadow people. such a poltergist activity and hantings.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by samel_666
Ive seen a picture of the so called shadow people. and i think they are another form of life at nhabits the earth. the reason we can't see them i think is becouse of how fast they move.
Infact thats the only way to get a picture of them. turn on a video camera and play it back frame by frame and u should see tons of stuff not limited to the shadow people. such a poltergist activity and hantings.

This is what I was talking about earlier. And it is an idea that appeals to me more than any other. Ghosts have been proven to exist. Perhaps these and ghosts are the same. I have some theories on the nature of poltergeists and ghosts, if anyone is interested, please send me a U2U. But given that my theories have even a tidbit of truth to them, then that would mean that if Shadow people (the observers as i like to call them) are a race that has lived here, then they are not of the same nature as other paranormal phenomena. They may be, what i like to call, the true indigenous race of this planet: the advanced sentient form of reptiles (dinosaurs). I have other theories on this as well, if anyone is interested.

So far, at least three people have claimed to see them. I am hoping more will come forth, but in the meantime, I would like to know EXACTLY what these people saw. So if you could give me as detailed an explanation as you can, I would greatly appreciate it, and will reflect my personal witnessing as well. But please, try not to make it too overly religious or anything, b/c that can totally skew the perspective on it. thx

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
I do not believe that they are demons, that does not mean that I think they are benevolent in nature. I do not, nor have ever feared them, but I do not like the feeling I get whenever one is around, and in my life I have learned to trust my instincts.

You say that you have had actual contact with one? Would you care to elaborate?

I suppose you had cleared up this for me. after careful reflection, i have determined that it isnt fear that i feel toward them. I just havent felt fear in such a long time that that was what I thought it was. but no... it isnt fear. not quite apprehension... maybe a sort of "strain" on the psyche. Like if you knew someone was watching you, but you didnt know from where, or why. Also like if something were physically reading your mind.... if that makes any sence.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeryland
Ok, I get it that you don't believe in God or Jesus....but you did ask for peoples opinions about what we believe these are, and I gave you my true opinion....this is what you asked:

I am wondering if anyone else on this site has ever witnessed these, and if they have any idea what they are. It bothers me that I see them. And it bothers me even more to know that theyre there even if I can see them. What are they? Where are they from? what do they want? How come I feel these things in thier presence?

Now, I don't believe my opinion was "pushing religion" onto you. If I wanted to do that I would be quoting from the bible or something.

Also, from your question, I understood it to mean you wanted help, especially since you stated that it "bothers" you that you see them. I simply told you how to make them go away if they are demons.

Also, just because you believe you are spiritually ok, and mentally ok, does not mean you are immune to "the presence" of evil. Even the devil appeared to Jesus to try and tempt him....oh, right you don't believe in him.

You may be surprised to know that words and names have power, and by uttering them can protect you, ie, in the name of Jesus Christ be gone.

You may want to read "A wizard of Earthsea" by Ursula K. Leguin, she references dark shadows alot. It is an interesting story.

Finally, I don't think you have a clue what they are, and neither do any of us, but I do know that an angel of God would announce itself to be of no harm to me.

Believe it or not, you can learn alot of helpful things by studying the Bible, even if you don't intend to become a Christian.

Faeryland

I appologize if I offended you by anything I said, but I would appreciate it if you would help me with the matter at hand. and off the record... I was a devout christian, but i studied the bible... a little "too" well, and found many contradictions in it. But that doesn't matter.Also, i dont like argueing with people i dont know, especially on the internet. so if you dont have anything useful to contribute to this discussion, then dont say anything at all.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't like arguing with people either, but you asked for opinions, and you got mine. Sometimes the information people receive aren't what they hoped for.

I believe I contributed alot to this discussion (it just isn't what you wanted to hear). We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Faeryland

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ive discussed shadow people or i guess the supposed shadow people in a few places and am still none the wiser from what ive gathered they didn't try to teach me anything just probally didn't want me to see them .The theory that they are a race that were here before us kind of fits them well ive never felt evil from them and they have never done me any harm im not very religous but i havent felt them trying to trick me in anyway. Just showing up being scared and getting away as fast as possible so if they are demons then so be or anicent beings or projections from another dimensions as long as they dont harm me they dont bother me.Its odd when religous people see things and feel any type of fear from the being they instantly jump to oh its a demon.Im not saying all do but alot seem to i think its just there general fear of the unknown i know i have that. Plus if they try to teach me something eventually so be it ill be better for it.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
hehe, funny how you just kinda summed up what i've been trying to say. They dont try to tell anything much do they? just the fact that they are there. It's been pretty well established that they mean no harm. But dont you wonder what they are? I cant help but to try to put myself in thier position. but it is something practically impossible to do when you know nothing about them. Perhaps they want certain of us to see them. those of us who do see them... maybe there is something different about us. I know that this is probably something a little too personal for most witnesses to openly talk about on this thread. It was hard enough for me to start it. But i know now that i am not alone, and everyone else who has seen them, should know that they arent alone either. so if you'd rather, please U2U me. I really want to know what you have to say, and i'd be glad to share my personal experiences with them.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I began to wonder while reading this thread what actual characteristics these things had that would make you think they were anything other than anomolies. What was it that made you attibute some form of intelligence to them, that would make you think that they were some life form? I do not mean to be confrontational, so take no offense, but no one in this thread has made anything more than vague assumptions. I find this all very interesting, and the photo shot from the web cam gave me goose bumps.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I too have seen these "shadow people", well only a few times in the recent past. I used to see them a few months back, I told some of my family about them and was met with some sceptcism. When my aunt heard of them, she insisted on coming to my home. She and one of her close friends proceed to do what I think is called a smudging? BTW We're native americans. Anyway it consisted of burning sage and walking along our fence and around our home. She also put pieces of sage above all entrances to my home both windows and doors. I'm not very familiar with native american religion, but ever since than I have not seen the "shadow people." Anywho figure I'd add my own expierence with them.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm curious. When you say you see shadow people are you referring to a flash of darkness in a spot near the edge of your vision? Are shadow people you see more like a ghost image of a real person you can stare straight at? I'm just curious what people are seeing and talking about here.

I sometimes have thought I saw something out of the corner of my vision but it's just a flash in the corner of my vision so someone could easily explain that away as a phenomenon of your brain fooling your vision for a tiny fraction of a second.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigenousDave
I began to wonder while reading this thread what actual characteristics these things had that would make you think they were anything other than anomolies. What was it that made you attibute some form of intelligence to them, that would make you think that they were some life form? I do not mean to be confrontational, so take no offense, but no one in this thread has made anything more than vague assumptions. I find this all very interesting, and the photo shot from the web cam gave me goose bumps.

In another thread I admitted that I had no idea what they were, and that they could be figments. That being admitted.

They do seem like sentient beings because they seem to move of their own will. One definitely "feels"whenver they are around. I have seen them actually do much to avoid getting caught, including the movement of inanimate objects.

As I metnioned earlier, perhaps in another thread, Me and a group of friends tried to follow one. When we were involved in black magic back then , we believed there were ways of "empowering" ( complete with incantations and chemicals) ourselves which could give us the "extrasensory" perception nec to see them or, for them to appear as more than just a flash.

I have seen but have NEVER had direct contact with one, as someoene else claimed. The one we tried to follow went to great lengths to not be caught. A few of my friends were seriously spooked, and swore off the occult after that experience. They are powerful fcks whtever they are.

If the photo seriously gave you goosebumps then you definitely do'nt want to see one.

QUestion to those who have seen them. Has anyone ever come across a group of them? I have a couple of times. Was that experience any different that when you have come across just one?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I've only seen one at a time, but I guess that can also mean that there were more than one, that I just didnt notice others if there were any others. When I used to see them, I'd only see it for a second or two before it would move away. I most definately felt them before I saw them. At first I simply dismissed it as figment of my imagination, I guess most people would do the same.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Zeros]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join