It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People witnesses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incognita
There was one interesting experience I had where one was trying to strangle me and I usually fight them, but this time I just sat there and said, whatever. I'm not scared of you, and I gave up. Then it gave up too, and left. For this reason, I think it was just trying to mess with me, maybe it knew it didn't have the power to really kill me and once I wasn't playing anymore it went away.

ME TOO the first few times it tried to strangle me! I dont think it hurt though. I just remember it was very scary.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
I've never heard of shadow people before this. It's very interesting though. I had an experience that I usually just give credit to hallucinations from sleep paralysis, so I never tell anyone, but this description of shadow people reminds me of it.

Once, a long time ago, I was staying at a friend's house and woke up in the morning paralyzed. Even though I couldn't move my body, I could turn my head astrally. This was the first time I ever experienced sleep paralysis, so it really freaked me out. Well, I was sleeping on my stomach, so I turned my head to the left and in the corner of the room stood a shadowy figure. The thing is though, there was something that forced me to not look at it's face. No matter how hard I tried, I could not look up at it. I could only see it from the knees down. But there was a sort of black aura around it. The more that I think about it, it might have been my own mind repressing my ability to see it so that I wouldn't be traumatized.

Could have been a figment of my imagination though since I was technically in a state of sleep paralysis.

This is interesting. I dont ever remember being able to see one's face, though I have seen its head. Maybe this black "aura" is what causes them to appear darker than the surrounding night. Did it appear to absorb the light around it?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43

Do any of you that see these enitities ever been hurt or have you ever destoyed one of them?

Out of personal experience, i can say that that is not possible. They arent in near enough proximity to hurt. and even if you tried to shoot it, it moves pretty darn fast. it may not be able to dodge the bullet, but it can surely dodge your aim. aside from that, i dont see why there would be reason to hurt it or "destroy". Then again it is a primitive human function to what to destroy whatever it fears, that fear being of the unknown. Sadly too many things have turned thier back to the human race because all our race seems to do is attack what we cant understand so that our limited world can only be composed of the things we want it to be... lemme change that not "we", "it".

They pose no threat. They cant

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The problem we are facing here is that too many people are trying to give something human characteristics, that obviously isnt human. Perhaps they are pondering our existence as much as we are pondering thiers. Lets put it this way:

Imagine you were living on a world with creatures you know and understand on a physical and mental level. You have been living with them for billions of years. then imagine some foreign entities descend onto your world who take the creatures that you've known and been connected to for billions of years, and use bits and peices of them to generate a creation that is composed of the parts of your creatures that you didnt know existed. This race is not from your world and so you dont know opr understand it, and you have no connection to it, which scares you as much as it scares them. This race is too primitive to understand that it is in your world, instead it thinks this world was given to them, and is thus theirs for the taking. They dont notice your race, so they dont understand that it is your world, not thiers. This race slowly evolves and another entity descends and gives this race the ability to construct. The race then begins destroying and reshaping your world, much like the first entities destroyed and reshaped your creatures. You are left with no choice but to hide from this race, so this is what you do. But over time, you get curious as to how this foreign race is surviving on your world, so you explore them.

They dont seem to be able to see you, so you observe them at your leisure. But then some of them begin to see you, yet are too primitive to understand what you are, so you try to teach them. Something is different about thier mind though. It fears the things it does not know. these things being you. They begin invoking the power of the race that created them to banish you further from your own world, not knowing the repercussions when they invoke this power. It is as if they hate you. So whenever they see you, you flee from them in fear of what they may do to you if you dont. Someday though, someone of that foreign race will realize itself for what it is, and will share this realization with the rest of its race. Then perhaps, you could share your world with them, and show them all of it's secrets.

This is what I think is reality from thier perspective. humanized, of course, so that you may better understand it.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
The problem we are facing here is that too many people are trying to give something human characteristics, that obviously isnt human. Perhaps they are pondering our existence as much as we are pondering thiers. Lets put it this way:

Do we as humans not attempt to do that to everything we encounter though?

I disagree as to them pondering our existence though. Only because as I have seen, and as others have testified, when recognized ; they flee.

I do not know about you, but when I encounter something I am unfamiliar with, I approach it cautiously, and attempt to find out what it is.

These things notice recognition and flee. I feel anything with a benign intent, especially if of higher "intelligence", would do no such thing. Then again if on ewere to spot a hare in the bush it would behave in much the same way.....

Now that I think of it....perhaps I am doing the same thing that you accuse others of, which I congratulated you on none the less.

Whatever the case I said it before, I will say it again.......If they are not figments of my imagination, then I do not trust them one single bit, and I am not one to fear the unknown, let alone the known.

That feeling in my stomach that I get when I see them, tells me something is "rotten in denmark" I learned a long time ago to trust my instincts (derrivitive of intestinal perhaps?), as they are not based on fear, or superstition. That feeling people get in their stomachs can yes be fear, however you must realize there is a bundle of nerves within the intestines, which many scientist now attribute our "6th"sense to. Please see "Enteric Nervous System"

source

I for one trust my enteric nervous system as much as I trust my brain........and neither of them trust the "shadow-people"

//ed to shorten link//

[edit on 3-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
my previous statement, in no way, is biased toward my own veiw of shadow people. I just hypothesized a bit.

but i did kinda explain why they may flee

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have to say that this discussion has put my mind at ease in a way. I know what you are talking about. I have seen these "shadow people". My husband just thinks I have an overactive imagination, but I disagree.

I have been seeing these things for years now, sometimes every night, sometimes not at all. Either way, when they do come, I feel them first. I stay up very late (go to bed around 5 am) because I am a student and a mom. Night time is the only time I can do anything. Sometimes I will be doing just a mundane chore, ie washing dishes, at 3 or 4 am, when I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I get goosebumps. Then, out of the corner of my eyes, I see black shapes and figures dart by. Always only out of the corner of my eyes because if I turn my head to look, they do disappear.

They scare me....... However, I don't know if this is because they are unusual or if because they are evil. I cannot say if they are demons, spirits, whatever, but it is REALLY nice to know that I am not the only one who does see them. *sigh* I always had this doubt about my hmm,hmmm sanity because of these things. Ha ha. At least if I am a little nuts, I am not the only one......

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In order to clarify the course of this conversation, can somebody please differentiate the difference between the following:
Shadow People
Mothman
Ghosts
Dick Cheney

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
mothman- mythical creature in a certain region that to my knowledge isnt made of shadow and has wings like a moth but is supposedly like a human mostly in north america likes graveyards.

Dick cheny vice president old man has nothing to do with mothman or shadow people for that matter.

Ghosts spirits of humans that could not find rest after death useally struggling with the fact of death or is to weight down in ths life or can be images imprinted of the person who was there before useally repeated loop over and over again.

Lastly shadow people could be many things Demons,beings who have been here before us, or just creepy things we cant quite figure out. My opinion on them is there observing us dont want to harm us and run when spotted thats really all i know myself. Do any of those above have anything to do with shadow people no i dont think so maybe ghosts but i doubt that.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darwinman1
In order to clarify the course of this conversation, can somebody please differentiate the difference between the following:

I will try

Shadow People

Possible figments, but too many accounts to dispute modern theory.

Mothman

Not trying to be rude, but I know of no mothman. Not saying I know alll. But it sounds like a movie to me.......

Ghosts

Spirits who can not move on? Figments of imagination like the shadow people? Who knows? I know nothing.

Dick Cheney

Now he is STRAIGHT EVIL....THIS I KNOW!!!!
\
No further proof of the lizzard people needed than a photo of condi rice....?????

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am curious. can anyone recall thier dreams on the nights that they've seen these shadow people? I am wondering if they have the same psychological effect on you, as the do me.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They are very real. I dont know what they are but millions now see stuff that isnt there. Is the veil lifting? Is it because we are nearing the end that we see this stuff now?
I saw a dark blob run past me and it scared me to death.

This is no longer an issue having to do with schitzophrenia or any illness.
IMHO, its there. Too many people see stuff for it not to be real.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They are very real. I dont know what they are but millions now see stuff that isnt there. Is the veil lifting? Is it because we are nearing the end that we see this stuff now?
I saw a dark blob run past me and it scared me to death.

This is no longer an issue having to do with schitzophrenia or any illness.
IMHO, its there. Too many people see stuff for it not to be real.

the same thing is true with ufo's. the same thing was true for falling meteors. same things was true about the earth being round, not flat. It doesnt mean the end. Only a new beginning.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
I am curious. can anyone recall thier dreams on the nights that they've seen these shadow people? I am wondering if they have the same psychological effect on you, as the do me.

Good question.

I didn't remember my dreams those nights because I only saw them when they woke me up from dreaming. I usually got so disrupted that I didn't remember my dreams and didn't go back to sleep, didn't want to really, probably couldn't have done so.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hmm dreams i cant think of any but then again i dont dream often when i do it useally shakes me up and makes me start thinking.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
People ALWAYS dream, they just dont remember it. How much you remember of your dreams can tell you alot about how in tune with the world you are

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the shadow people cant hurt you its just simply a test of fear (or something)

i heard somewere its just your sub consciuss testing you because you are at a certain stage in your life

oh and to get them away walk up to them and tell them to leave and they will melt but be confident and do not be afraid for they can only do as much to you as your own fart can(smell bad)

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is that when one walks up to you and starts talking, you can be sure you are going to know it.

I believe they are real, and would llike to know more about them, but unfortunately, not alot is known about them I guess

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I see these all the time when i am very stressed out and they communicate to me in a nonverbal form, some how phychological form, and they hate me. i think im skitzophrenic but ever since i started reading this thread im starting to question that . . . . i tryed attacking one with a knife and the knife just went into the cabinets behind it and i felt nothing wierd as i went through it. i cant recall a face at all

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have had a huge history with these things. I bet 2 years of my teenage hood went down the drain because of them. The first time i saw them, my whole family of 5 people all were awoke at the same time, my pops woke up sitting up talking about somthing he didnt understand. I woke up frozen on my back. When i woke up and looked around there were 4 standing around me . When they walked away and i could get up, i ran to my parents room. When i opened the door, i saw one standing right infront of me. it turend around and started walking towards me. My parents room was full of them, so i slammed the door locked it , then sat around in my washroom listening to feet walking around. My parents never woke up even though i was yelling into their room loudly at one point and banging the door. I duno what happened to them , my parents never said much about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join