It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source - King Charles has Pancreatic Cancer and Two Years to Live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I found this at ONE source. I do not know if it's accurate.
King Charles has Pancreatic Cancer and two years to live ... if he's lucky

King Charles Funeral Plans Unveiled - Yahoo News

King Charles III has only been Britain’s reigning monarch for 18 months, yet his funeral plans are already set amid his battle with pancreatic cancer. Named “Operation Menai Bridge,” the monarch’s funeral processions will look similar to Queen Elizabeth II’s ceremonies, dubbed “Operation London Bridge.” As his cancer progresses, royal insiders tell In Touch that Charles’ final resting plans are of timely prioritization.

“It’s a fairly common thing to do among the British royalty, but in Charles’ case expediency is necessary,” says the source, who notes that “some courtiers believe Charles’ cancer is worse than they’re making it out to be.”

“Operation Menai Bridge” is set to include familiar protocols. When the monarch dies, Charles’ body will be moved from the throne room at Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall. He will lie in state, and his official funeral will take place nine days later. He will likely be buried in the royal vault at Windsor Castle.

“It will have all the pomp and circumstance befitting a British monarch,” adds the source.

The update comes shortly after a separate high ranking royal insider told In Touch that Charles is not only battling pancreatic cancer – a timely update given that he did not share what kind of cancer he was diagnosed with – but has a mere two years to live.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

royal insiders tell In Touch that.....

"Royal insiders" told an American Baptist Church minister this ?

Don't believe a word.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Is this Official or an upstairs maid passing along gossip ? I know they said "Royal Insider" but we know how that goes.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"Royal Insiders" normally let out information the family want let out , they do not give out personal medical information , the article is clickbait with no substance.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Naah, no good speculating. An Aussie channel reckons he only has 3 months. Could be anything.
I do like a couple of statements in the story. 1.The King is under the impression that William is not ready to take the throne. I nearly fell off my chair reading that. Charles has been champing at the bit for decades to become King and was frustrated Elizabeth didn't abdicate for him earlier. So he is King and he aint gonna give that up no matter how ill he becomes. He'll die being King.
2. Queen Camilla is said to be frustrated by Charles' declining health and weakening status!!!! I bet she is cos she can see her well laid plans drifting away and the life she wanted as Queen fading away and no matter how many ceremonies she does in Charles' place she will go back to the obscurity that she came from once he's gone.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So who's the next King or Queen after Charles? 😬

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They published it in their entertainment section...
edit on 29-3-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He who controls the Harry controls the universe anglosphere.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

William and Kate.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't know.....

This YT video says it's NOT pancreatic cancer but is MOST LIKELY bladder cancer. He did have treatment for prostate recently and that's when they must have found some issues?

But there are several sources claiming it is pancreatic cancer. Time will tell.

I believe Prince William is the successor to the throng.

LONDON (AP) — As King Charles III receives treatment for cancer, he remains Britain's monarch and head of state. The king's older son, Prince William, is next in line for the throne. The crown does not pass from reigning monarchs to their spouses, so Queen Camilla is not in the line of succession. Feb 7, 2024

edit on th31202400000031bFri, 29 Mar 2024 15:08:31 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Some say the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That seems to be baseless gossip.

I have had quite enough of shonky speculation about the Royals claiming stuff for clicks.

What exactly is "a high ranking royal insider"?

edit on 29-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

The Antichrist?

What, another one?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Is this Official or an upstairs maid passing along gossip ? .

Not official.
Just a magazine quoting a 'source'.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Charles may or may not have 2 years to live.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Given his position, age and known medical condition why would anyone be surprised that provisional funeral arrangements are in place?

Much ado about nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Much ado about nothing.

Until he takes a new cancer wonderdrug jab and is miraculously cured perhaps.

Then, again, the masses will follow suit like the sheeple they are and line up for that jab jab jab jab.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

"Sheeple"?

Jab?

M'kay.....

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Why does anyone care about these useless inbreds?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

Kate has 3 young children.

Don't you care about them?

Kate is a "Commoner" and is not "inbred".

Deny Ignorance.

edit on 29-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: nerbot

"Sheeple"?

Jab?

M'kay.....

Do keep up....

First UK patients receive experimental messenger RNA cancer therapy

A revolutionary new cancer treatment known as mRNA therapy has been administered to patients at Hammersmith hospital in west London. The trial has been set up to evaluate the therapy’s safety and effectiveness in treating melanoma, lung cancer and other solid tumours.

A number of cancer vaccines have recently entered clinical trials across the globe. These fall into two categories: personalised cancer immunotherapies, which rely on extracting a patient’s own genetic material from their tumours; and therapeutic cancer immunotherapies, such as the mRNA therapy newly launched in London, which are “ready made” and tailored to a particular type of cancer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join