It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if, the big lie is that there actually WAS election fraud in 2020?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
no 'Fraud' only voting 'irregularities' was the determination of the 2020 election cycle

link   
no 'Fraud' only voting 'irregularities' was the determination of the 2020 election cycle

link   

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In the same way I am for reasonable gun ownership. Including laws that could keep firearms out of the hands of felons for example.

I don't mind voter ID's as long as, they are free and easily obtainable.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
72 million people went to bed knowing Trump won. It was like no other election I have ever experienced or read about.
Votes counted in many contests...for weeks.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'd ask all of you.

What if there wasn't any voter fraud. Because I haven't seen any evidence presented in court.

Keep trying though.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
What if there wasn't any voter fraud. Because I haven't seen any evidence presented in court.

Of course you aren't going to see it in court.
But common sense says there was.
Common sense says there ALWAYS is.

Hell ... we saw video of a black poll worker in Philly going through the ballots, flipping off the ballots he didn't like, crumpling them up and throwing them on the floor. This was recorded by another poll worker. Nothing was ever in the news about arresting the poll worker who was crumpling ballots and throwing them on the floor. A black guy in philly .. you just know which ballots he was crumpling up.

That kind of thing happened all across the country, it always does. Nothing ever goes to court about it.

The real question is ... was there election fraud big enough to sway the election results.

The anecdotal evidence is there.
But there isn't evidence of a caliber that could be taken to court and proven.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I disagree with that last statement.

Plenty of evidence in several states of flat out breaking of the voting day rules.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

"We believe NBC News should seek out conservative Republican voices to provide balance in their election coverage. But it should be conservative Republicans, not a person who used her position of power to be an anti-democracy election denier."," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski said on "Morning Joe."

this is one of those videos that need to be saved and remembered. There are many of them, but this collective meltdown will be a perfect example of what's wrong with living in clown world, should the 2020 election ever get investigated and found to have been in error. Now maybe these folks are right, and there wasn't any election fraud that could have changed the outcome. But maybe there was. And if it's found, there will need to be a reckoning, and not a nice gentle one. A very firm rebuke of this kind of gaslighting.

Supporting the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD was also taking place inside the Trump White House, wearing Lawyer's clothing, and pretending to be "looking out for America".

www.politico.com...

Executions are coming.... I PRAY.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'd ask all of you.

Keep trying though.

The evidence was presented and uniformly DENIED as in, thrown out. EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE before it was seen.

Now, try to answer this question without blowing a fuse thinking about it:

"Does that mean there was no evidence?"🤷🏻

ETA: In my best KISS announcer voice:

"You want the best, you got the best!!"
hereistheevidence.com...

edit on 27-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Keep trying though.

We shall

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

In the same way I am for reasonable gun ownership. Including laws that could keep firearms out of the hands of felons for example.

I don't mind voter ID's as long as, they are free and easily obtainable.

They are. If they weren't, we would hear about that being an issue. It's not. Just the idea of it is. And the idea is wildly racist when you really think about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

???

Which part?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Oh for Gawds Sake!

Only the stupid and mentally retarded think the election was fair and honest.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

We heard you the first two times.

I've seen many double posts over the years, but very few triples.

Congrats!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'd ask all of you.

Keep trying though.

"Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence"

- Carl Sagan

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect the convenience of a novel corona virus to hijack the process of democracy but looking in the mirror as a nation is not what we're known for.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think fraud, to varying degrees, happens every election cycle. If anyone thinks that their party doesn't have people in it willing to do the dirty work then you haven't been watching US politics.

For me personally, I have yet to see the smoking gun that says "Trump lost unfairly" . What i think happened is people realized that neither Biden nor Trump was a good choice and so they voted for what they thought was the less bad choice and that was Biden. I believe that this election cycle that approach will remain , neither is a great choice, but this time Trump will benefit from the frustration about Biden. Because of that I believe Trump will win.

The best thing I see there personally is that assuming Trump wins then in the next POTUS cycle the country will have candidates running not named Biden or Trump. If the Democrat and Republican parties can't deliver better candidates then 2 men in their 70s removed from the reality of the real world then we are truly doomed.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I have good news for you. In 4.5 years, you will have different choices. Perhaps a younger candidate like MTG on the right and Adam Schiff on the left. A real nail biter. But Trump won't run again, and Biden will be a fossil by then. But you will have to deal with this for the duration and hope for another prosperous Trump presidency filled with mean posts and threats to end democracy and cause a literal bloodbath. Perhaps you can use that time to stock up on Trump merch. It's a hot seller.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join