It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Seems defensive. Do his eyes shift left?
Believe

Another dh below

a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 2024/26/3 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you so much Dashen.

Now circling back to the FDA.
Mifepristone - abortion pill

The argument is crucial in this case." Supreme Court federal judges do not have expertise to evaluate drug safety and that allowing them to do so undermines FDA authority."

You know what that is leading to- If they set precedent in this case than the Supreme Court will be unable to wade into the super "safe and effective" Covid jabs.
Huge red flag that they retracted a study that indicated that the drug may not be as safe as they state, especially since I have more trust issues than before.

The Wall Street Journal has their own take on this case "if courts start second guessing FDA decisions, it will mean slow development of life saving treatments." The FDA and life saving in the same sentence.

F eeding D eath to A mericans

For posterity since they are supposed to take this down by court order.

Ivermectin- You are not a horse. You are not a cow

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Have you heard anything more about the Chyna EV battery manufacturing plant that is to be built in Illinois? I've been looking around and haven't seen anything new.

Gov announces new EV battery manufacturing plant to be built in 2024

In another leap forward there are now plans for 2 chemical manufacturing plants that provide the chemicals for the batteries for the electric vehicles.

Chinese- owned chemical plants to expand into the U.S.

Now targeting Ohio and Louisiana. Capchen Tech looks like a hot bed of CCP activity. This has just terrible optics but then who cares, the governors of these states will be more than thrilled because there will be jobs. I wonder how much tax incentives they will receive for setting up shop in those states?

8 States planning to ban the sale of gas powered cars.

Funny how that works.

Our tax $ at work via the Inflation Reduction Act-

Thousands of solar panels in Texas destroyed by hail

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

BioNTech in default of NIH royalties

Who could possibly believe that the NIH could operate without a conflict of interest when they are receiving royalties? There must be a lot at stake for the NIH to threaten BioNTech and make it public.

Another Covid Origin Inquiry

Around and around we go...

But there is hope "...in the Homeland Security panel unanimously approved Rand Paul's bill to require government scientists to disclose royalties they receive from companies and make public the financial disclosure forms filed by members of federal scientific advisory committees." Exactly how are they going to enforce this?

Closing the barn door after the horses have escaped- "A bill to keep American's genetic data safe from foreign adversaries."

Speaking of 23andMe-
There are no serious guardrails
What do we have here? We covered the relationship between GSK and 23and Me but now that partnership is no longer exclusive. Now they can go with any Big Pharma company and who knows what they will be developing with the genetic material. Can you imagine Gates getting his hands on this?

Mr. Pool 88 post might link to the 88 million customers. Perhaps a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Rivian plant is huge.

will take a mighty big change of fortune for the electric vehicle (EV) industry to meet Illinois’ goal of one million EVs on the road in Illinois by 2030.
wirepoints.org...

So far, Illinois seems unconcerned, and more taxpayer money will go into the effort. Last week, the Illinois Department of Transportation announced round one of the Illinois National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Program, which will provide up to $50 million for the construction of 46 charging stations across the state.

Hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars have been bet on EVs, making it a historic chapter in government central planning. So far, the numbers look bad

a reply to: Thoughtful3
Another dh

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

DOJ Launches Controversial Gun Control Resources Center Over Weekend to Avoid Scrutiny

They are getting desperate. We now have a mystery advisory committee and John Hopkins ERPO Center.
John Hopkins the place where they conducted the super fun table top exercises, which also has ties to Bill Gates.
Well at least they are consistent.
And we are paying for it all.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

What kind of enjoyment you get from this is yours to enjoy. I am just merely pointing out the obvious. If that view and understanding is not cool with you then that is a you problem.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: arcticshuffle

What kind of enjoyment you get from this is yours to enjoy. I am just merely pointing out the obvious. If that view and understanding is not cool with you then that is a you problem.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Have you been here long ? This topic goes on for years. Tzar has done his dead horse throughout. I just thought it was funny that you two had to get in here Johnny-on-the-spot to make sure things didn’t get too far down the road, without a bracing cold shower.
Your posts were actually together.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

DOJ Launches Controversial Gun Control Resources Center Over Weekend to Avoid Scrutiny

They are getting desperate. We now have a mystery advisory committee and John Hopkins ERPO Center.
John Hopkins the place where they conducted the super fun table top exercises, which also has ties to Bill Gates.
Well at least they are consistent.
And we are paying for it all.

These things get overturned every time.

But all they do is throw out 3 more with a slightly different name and look.

I guess they figure the right will eventually quit out of sheer annoyance.

It’s kind of like several ATS posters.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Part- --44-- seems fitting as the shadow POTUS visited Number 10 just a week ago.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

With Obama's weirdly timed visit to 10 Downing Street, and the terrorists running off to Ukraine, it's kind of looking like elements within the US might be partly or fully to blame for this attack in Russia.

I say if Putin has incriminating evidence against the Obama/Biden administration, then now might be a good time to put that out in the world for all to see.

Putin or Lavrov recently commented on the difficulty of getting the truth out to the western public as our MSM are extremely tightly controlled and will just drone out anything opposing the official narrative. Just think about the Hunter Biden laptop and related topics and how nothing ever seems to stick and lead anywhere. In the case of potential western involvement in the Crocus City Hall massacre there would also be multiple layers of obfuscation and plausible deniability. You'll never get the general public to patiently find their way through that mess of lies and half truths while all the MSM scream Kremlin man bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Baltimore bridge incident was a tit for tat response for western meddling. If it was it would show once more remarkable restraint as the same incident during rush hour would have played out very differently.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
temporarily closed for some housekeeping
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the announcement
denyignorance.com...

edit on Tue Mar 26 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

direct link to the new DI thread
denyignorance.com...
edit on Tue Mar 26 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret's expiration date: 5/18/24

Maybe sooner.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
100% AI generated videos. This falls in line with "Be careful who you follow". Be careful what you follow...be careful what you accept as true. The line between "real" reality and artificial simulation is getting fuzzier by the day.

link to videos

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomTrain
AboveTopSecret's expiration date: 5/18/24

Maybe sooner.

Based on what information do you predict this expiration? Surely mine isn't the only mind inquiring.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Clue: whoisabovetopsecret.com?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I realize you enjoy riddles but I'm just asking for plain facts in plain English.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The domain is paid until that date.

Since the owners seem to be AWOL, it seems that it will be offline after that.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you so much for chapter #44 (that is my number)! I could be wrong but when I found this thread & saw
your avatar, I'm still trying to remember things, I remember the silver ball & could be wrong but I think you were new
to the avatar creations thread & blew us all away! Hope I'm right!

Yeah "Pin Ball Wizard"!!! & that fits so perfect for the "Q" !!!

Cheers
Ektar

PS I waited for you, because this is your "Baby"

edit on 2632024 by Ektar because: LOI

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join