It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Also 17 letters in his first and last name if his first name is Anthony. Haven't found that out yet but I haven't tried anything but Goog.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Oh hun! That's a nasty break, I am so sorry.
Speedy, healing Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank you Jane. I was so hoping you could give me some ideas on natural anti-inflammatories or nat. pain relief. I even made my sister dig my phone out of my bag Monday after I was admitted to the ER, I told her "I have to talk to Jane" the response "who's Jane?" my response " I gotta get online just find the phone" I couldn't sign on because my hand just would not function.

In 22 when I had the Aortic Artery Bypass I was cut from the pubic bone to the breastbone then organs were removed and sat in water while they placed the bypass then ran lines down my legs. They replaced the organs and stapled me up and I was up right after the surgery going to the potty. My nurses were blown away by the efforts I put forth to heal quickly. I had a couple of nurses who took extra shifts to be with me so they could help me heal. I had 5 nurses in the Surgical ICU and I loved each of them.

This pain, it different and I can't explain why. It is extremely intense and I was taking Toraldo, morphine, and hydrocodone in the hospital and it was tolerable but the hydro isn't doing anything for me at home. It isn't even easing the pain. I don't want the Ortho Doc to think I want drugs which they do and I understand why but damn! The easy answer is to keep people in the hospital for a few days after surgery with monitored medication and rehab to help them heal. There is NO Way I can do the rehab exercises they gave me with the pain I've got going on. I don't even have complete use of my right hand right now. Can't hold anything. My son had to hold my damn spoon so I could eat soup! He can't be here 24/7 what are people supposed to do? I wonder if they would re-admit me? I'm sure Medicare makes the releases based on the injury but this can be dangerous.

I have my medical Marijuana card for sleep issues. I have only used the Indica products because I have Chronic Insomnia. I was put on Ambien in 2001 and told it wasn't addictive, its not. I don't crave or jones for it but it works so well, that nothing else can compete with it. I believe it is horrible for the memory.

Anyway, I avoid the hybrids and the high thc stuff but I'd try a sativa if it was for the pain, I just no nothing about sativa. And I need relief pretty quickly. I can't go let them recommend products that don't work and draw this healing out. I'm not that old but I have seen young folks get injured and never get back to where they should be and I am scared that going to happen to me.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3 by RookQueen2 because: spelling

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi Rook,
I will make some suggestions, but it will be later as I'm literally heading out the door to see my little munchkins (grandchildren).
Not surprised you are in so much pain hun.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
That will be great and I wouldn't want you to miss one minute of being with your grandkids. How many do you have? (you can answer much later...lol)
I only have 1 granddaughter but she hung the moon!!!! And she does truly love me and her father even though her parents didn't live together when she was old enough to remember them living together.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Sending love and healing prayers.

Don't move that arm. Keep it in a sling for as close to a month as you can.
Tart black cherry juice and turmeric for inflammation.

Motrin as needed.

You can tell people it was a meme war injury.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm just a reader/lurker most of the time here, but had to pop in to say I hope you heal quickly, and will send positive energy your way RookQueen.

So sorry that happened to you, and that the morons in the ER didn't help you correctly!

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Tony Bobulinski has Q Clearance?

We learn something new here every day.

Ruh roh Raggy! That means he was a white hat IMO. He sure is playing the part of one from how i see it.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Oh, thank you so much! It is killing me today. Im thinking about finding a better sling.I wish they could have cast the entire thing for a month or some kind of wrap. It just doesn't feel like this sling is holding my arm correctly. I will gather the motrin, turmeric and tart black cherry this afternoon.
I like the meme war thing. I could print a meme onto my sling.....lol

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Thank you chiefsmom. I appreciate any positive energy that you can spare! I forgot to mention that I have not seen as many hispanics in any one place in Arkansas as the amount we saw in the Little Rock ER. I am not saying they were illegals because I couldn't tell but it did seem like families and I do have to wonder why I was released the day after a pretty bad surgery. I mean this makes my c section in 1988 feel like a sticker under the skin.

I think the first ER may have a lawsuit coming...... I've got to ease the pain to decide which way to go with them and the mobile home lot but the first er outright refused treatment with no explanation. If he was an ortho surgeon, which the ambo drivers said he was, Im not sure how he could legally refuse treatment.?????

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hot/cold therapy can help swelling & inflammation. If you want something natural, Boswellia might help with pain but it'll be weaker than something like Tylenol. Rest and sleep as much as you can....your body can heal itself faster when you're lying still or asleep. Take care of yourself, first! Everything else is secondary

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That looks really painful. I hope you are out of pain soon.

I just noticed something odd this being #44 and it may not be relevant but it is curious. Elon Musk paid $44 million for Twitter and Ku post

#44 Nov 2, 2017
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important
message via Twitter. God bless.

Elon Musk Buys Twitter

Top line has 11 words. Tedros, Director of the WHO declared the p[l]andemic on March 11,2020. The second line has 5 words. March= 5 letters. I have been looking at sentence formation and this stood out. #4 on the keyboard is $.

This post is No. 1475 9 2019. What if the last 5 #'s are pointing to a date? September 2019! That is when the p[l]andemic started. September is hugely important to Bill Gates. The first 4 #'s add up to our favorite #17.

Now for some more oddness-
Elon Musk to help pay legal fees for Canadian Dr. Kulvinder Kaur Gill

The strange part is she is suing 23 individuals and entities. Have you been following the #23 connection?
Maybe I should do a quick recap. This leads directly to Billy.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Bloody WOW!!! So sorry Rook, what Dashen said...there's also a natural anti-inflammatory called "Traumeel". I have never
tried it but I know people who have & it's very popular in the dog world too. I did use it years ago when my dog had an
iliopsoas injury & it helped her.

Good CBD with some THC orally...if using oil orally put it under your tongue & keep it there for at least 30 sec before
swallowing it for quicker & maximum absorption. CBD Oil (or cream) topically on the the area. If you lived closer to me
I would bring you some, I'm very fortunate to have access to the most purest form in all the different ways.
I'm not a doctor nor nurse so just to make that clear & am not pushing anything...(I hope that was enough said to stay out of trouble)

You have a card...if you're going to smoke anything it is better to use a high quality vape because you can control the
heat & actual doses. Plus you are not "burning" it which is bad... it heats up & releases all the good stuff.
Sending much Energy Love & Prayers!!!
Maybe you will have 2 very strong law suits!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Also re sling I hope it's not just a sling? The ones I know of also have a strap so it stays in position against your
body...goes along with what Dashen posted.

Edit Traumeel active ingredient is Arnica.
edit on 2832024 by Ektar because: Lift out info

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

OK, can you source essential oils where you are?
If you can, get yourself some Plai and Marjoram essential oils. Add 10 drops Plai and 30 drops Marjoram to 50 ml of Jojoba or Rosehip carrier oil and gently apply about 4 times a day. Plai is incredible for pin and the Marjoram will reduce the inflamation and bruising. You could also take some homeopathic remedy of Arnica. Good for the shoch and again reduce the bruising and swelling.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sound Familiar ?

Inside P Diddy's 'freak-off parties' - allegations of CCTV, illegal activity and sex worker scandals

Hidden cameras and blackmailing
According to Lil Rod's lawsuit, Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - stashed a number of hidden cameras in his properties in Los Angeles and on Star Island. The filing read: "While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones discovered that Mr. Combs had hidden cameras in every room of his home."

The filing continued: "[Combs] has recordings of several celebrities, artists, music label executives, and athletes engaging in illegal activity...these individuals were recorded without their knowledge and consent."

It also added: "Mr Combs possesses compromising footage of every person who has attended his freak-off parties and his house parties."

M. Diddy

Puffys Place

PM RookQueen2 - Enjoy

edit on 28-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

x.com...

completemusicupdate.com... suit/

Friendly reminder

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Psycho Bill has set up the p[l]andemic around birthdates and special days of importance to him, as unbelievable as that sounds.

Jennifer Gates birthdate is April 26, 1996.
Rory Gates birthdate is May 23, 1999.
Phoebe Gates birthday is September 14, 2002.
Leila [grand daughter] is March 5, 2023.

I'll try and set up the chart.
..........2019...2020...2021...2022...2023...2024...2025...2026...2027...2028...2029...2030
Jennifer- 23
Rory------20
Phoebe---17

Phoebe will be 23 in 2025. In ku post #44 No.1475[17] 9, 2019 points directly to Phoebe.
From the book "Disease X- The 100 Days Mission to End Pandemics" by Kate Kelland Page 126-

"By the end of 2025, the emergence of the novel SARS-CoV-2, and all that it brought with it, is estimated to have cost the world $28 trillion."
The 2025 is not a misprint. Also not a coincidence that it is on page 1[26]. Jennifer's birthdate is on the 26 hence the choice of the year when there is to be the full blown p[l]andemic.

The 3's are important. 3 years difference between each child and Leila was born March 5, 2023 and will be 3 in 2026. C=3.
CC- Catastrophic Contagion tabletop exercise.

#3333 May 12, 2019 No. 8:13:07
twitter.com...
Eyes on.

Since there is more than one meaning.

Looking at the No. again- 8 years from 2019 brings us to 2026, Jennifer Gates =13. Covid-19=7 and Leila will be 7 in 2030.

Why did they choose #17. B & M Gates Foundation.
#11. B & M Gates. Phoebe Gates=11 as well.

Jennifer Gates announced her pregnancy November [11] 23, 2022.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

James Okeefe Tweet

P. Diddy private jet and connections to Kelvin Mensch. He must have a ghost writer like Biden.

Copvid Intel- Video

I wonder what Deborah Birx is up to these days?
Deborah Birx- Texas Tech's Health Center

September 13, 2023 announcement, how curiously close to Phoebe Gates birthday. This was announced on the 13th so probably she started on the 14th.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Biden campaign to raise 25 Million

They are pulling out the big guns to help Biden- Obama, Clinton and of course the stars.
Some odd messaging 25 brings up 2025, the picture is from March 26 and then there is the $100,000 top up.

It gets weirder if possible. President Trump faces 88 criminal charges- Mr. Pool post 88.

#88 clip
10 days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics [MSM]

#100 clip
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.

#26 November 1, 2017.
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & Spread.
(Once 11.3 verifies as first marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Just a guess 1+1=2--23?
Catastrophic Contagion Table Top Exercise October 23, 2022

#2526 Dec 2, 2018 1:41:54 No. 4117 [25]0
A WORLD UNITED IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.
People are inherently good.
We stand TOGETHER.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's also great to see Rep. RASKIN sQuirm. He's such a weasel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join