It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Winning is mass awakening.
I never expected justice
Nevertheless we are accelerating exponentially towards implosion.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heres an interesting Friendship

Flashback 2017

Meanwhile, President Obama is hanging out with Diddy

Let's play the only good game of 2017: What's Obama up to?

This week, the former president was spotted hanging out with Diddy.

TGIGF

edit on 29-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks Dashen.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Rook Queen:

Holy Cow, that is a nasty injury.

Best wishes for a full and swift recovery ...

--Cav

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Hi Dask! Who were you arguing with?

Everyone who has been saying things are starting to move fast, get the popcorn ready, for the last 6 years.

I'd be looking into CBD for its anti-inflammatory properties. Hope you are up and running soon.
edit on 29-3-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I never expected justice

Mass awakening to what?

The bait Q used was justice and power handed back to the people.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I never expected justice

Being awake isn't enough. The people need a map, and a destination. I expect both will be lacking when the fog of war rolls in.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Still here for it 💯

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

edit on 777Vpm29America/ChicagoFri, 29 Mar 2024 17:50:25 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Mass awakening to what?

Folie à deux...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomTrain
Pretty sure that is madness shared by two people. Mass awakening would have to involve more than two people.

Plus, the whole take the system down was the same talk the hippies talked 50 years ago. At the end of the day most of them didn't battle to the bloody bitter end, they ended up selling out because it is one thing to talk the talk and another to actually walk the walk.

It is easy to type the talk when the white hats are "supposedly" taking out the bad guys and fighting your battles for you.

Of course, there may also be nothing habbening.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
For F**king Real! I get irritable with this type of baiting. If you've got something on Tay Tay spill it!

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Pretty sure that is madness shared by two people. Mass awakening would have to involve more than two people.

In the literal, obtuse sense, yes.

If 1000 random people download 1 person's "podcast of awakening" - listen to it independently and come to the same conclusion - what would you call that? Awakening on an individual level, or just one big coincidence?

What system are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomTrain
If 1000 random people download 1 person's "podcast of awakening" - listen to it independently and come to the same conclusion - what would you call that? Awakening on an individual level, or just one big coincidence?

I'd call that 1000 people agreeing with that podcaster. Doesn't mean they are right.

So, I'll ask again, mass awakening to what? This is the Q thread so around here it would be "The Plan", but that doesn't seem to be going, pardon the redundancy, as planned.

Did you mean the anons awakening to the fact that Q was never who they said they were and none of their predictions were ever going to happen?

What system are you talking about?

Whatever system cherokeetroy was talking about.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Thank you! If I could get to you, I'd try just to make sure I was getting the purest form. I do understand none of you folks are doctors and do not want anyone to get in trouble for sharing knowledge! A damn doc got me into this mess!!!

If I win two lawsuits over this, we all going on a cruise!!!!!! On me! Just keep me away from the boozey! I have anxiety that I might walk by some asshat and give them a little push! lol.

The info that you gave me on the vape is golden! And you explained that perfectly. I haven't known what kind of tank to buy. I have tried the oil under the tongue and I love the way it tastes! I'd like to try the 1,000 ml of thc but it's nearly $200 here. I have tried some gummies that are sold in Ok. that are Tree Sap brand. One large one for $1.09 and it along with some decent indica flower does a nice job.

My cousin and his wife have my grandparent's old place. He is head of the Agri Dept. at a college in Jonesboro. He started growing medical-grade hemp in 2016. 3 Weeks ago they called and asked if I'd go down and see if the gate was open because someone had called them and said that a cargo trailer they keep under the carport was gone. So I did and the lock had been cut off. So I got up and looked around taking pics to send them. The hothouses were bare so I went into the metal shop where they dry the hemp and they keep the seeds in there but it was full of motorcycles that were all missing and the gun safe had been cut open and all my grandfather's guns were gone. Here is the funny part. They took 3 barrels of hemp. The sheriff who we grew up with said there had been some marijuana seized in our county and 2 others that wasn't real weed.....lol. Apparently, they bagged up the hemp right away and got it on the streets. A couple of dudes went to get their money back and the bust went down while they were there. They had none of the 3 barrels left. Arkansas black mkt. weed industry is flooded with Hemp! You can't make that sh*t up!

I also got a new sling that is much better. and has a loop for your thumb so I can hold it in the place that feels most comfortable.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'd call that 1000 people agreeing with that podcaster. Doesn't mean they are right.

Which is irrelevant to the point, since they could be for the sake of argument.

So, I'll ask again, mass awakening to what?

If you're asking me, I gave you my answer.

The term folie à deux includes several syndromes in which mental symptoms, particularly paranoid delusions, are transmitted from one person to one or more with whom the apparent instigator is in some way intimately associated so that he or she and they come to share the same delusional ideas.

It was described as folie communiqué in 1860 by Baillarger and as folie à deux in 1877 by Lasegue and Farlet. Many synonyms have been used for describing this condition, which mainly reflect the idea of the condition's transmissibility, viz. ‘communicated insanity’, ‘contagious insanity’, ‘infectious insanity’, ‘psychosis of association’ and ‘double insanity’. Although this condition involves two people, it can extend from the original subject to three, four, five persons, viz. folie a trois, folie a quatre, folie a cinq, or even a whole family, folie a famille.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The "fourth wall" is breaking down, leading to an awakening.

Doesn't mean I'm happy or like what comes next.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I never expected justice

Being awake isn't enough. The people need a map, and a destination. I expect both will be lacking when the fog of war rolls in.

Being "AWAKE" is a Journey. Maps and destinations are for those who cannot guide themselves and are lost permenantly while constantly complaining.

I hope you find more Momentum and Potential to find some Flow and be more positive while en route.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

It's probably those reports about Taylor having to participate in threesomes with West and Kardashian in order to continue to get Wests support for her recording deals. This was first reported through and interview with Taylor herself.

Then there is the rumors going around that some people are still trying to groom her into replacing G. Maxwell.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomTrain
Which is irrelevant to the point, since they could be for the sake of argument.

How could being wrong be irrelevant?

Something to consider, the "woke" community, something at odds on many things with the Q community/anons, think their "awakening" is the valid one.

If you're asking me, I gave you my answer.

Technically, I wasn't asking you, you jumped in to reply to a question I asked someone else.

The "fourth wall" is breaking down, leading to an awakening.

Is it? I'm seeing people online LARPing like this is happening. Also this is a Q thread so unless it happens as Q described, then it isn't happening like "that".

Doesn't mean I'm happy or like what comes next.

Honestly, I'd be willing to say you don't even know what comes next. If the all mighty Q, with their quantum computer, looking glass tech and time travelling machine couldn't predict the future...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Thanks CT. I tried to respond to this early this morning and a cat ran across the keyboard..........

I have been doing the ice packs and that seems to help some. When I read what you said about rest and sleep it dawned on me that I have barely slept in a week. Since I didn't take the hydro this morning I popped some sleep aids that are over the counter and fell asleep. I missed my tele check-up with my pcp but he will live. I needed the sleep badly and I do feel better!

My son came into my room, he told me after I woke up, to check on me. He said my head was hanging off the bed and he thought I was dead.... until he lifted my head and slid me back over to the middle of the bed. I explained to him that I would not die like that over this current injury. I've always been a bed hog when I sleep in that I need a queen size just for myself.
He is 35 and I hate that he is worried that I'm going to die. I understand why he thinks it, cause I was in rough shape for a few days, but it still pisses me off. Little does he know that I've taken care of all the decisions and a friend of his from childhood knows where to find the info.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join