It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another whistleblower: Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Disclosure has happened.

More and more high ranking officials in the military are coming forward.

No bodies, no craft, no believe for some of you - I get it.

But it’s time to change the framework of thinking. I’ve highlighted close to a dozen high ranking whistleblowers in my threads over the past year saying virtually the same thing. This is not a psyop this is people getting fed up and the conversation shifting from "you’re crazy" to "it’s crazy the government is still trying to cover this up."

The pace is accelerating.

The people working on these projects are disclosing bit by bit.

They are under draconian non disclosure agreements and very real threat to life and livelihood but they are bravely speaking as they can.

Edit to add Link
edit on 20-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Added link

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

His statement starts with “I know the people who were in the government programs”.

How come none of these whistleblowers have had actual first hand accounts?

First step in disclosure is getting someone that’s actually seen the craft. Second step would be show us the craft.

I can’t take them seriously when it’s third hand information being regurgitated.

S & F for keeping us updated on the latest.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

His head shape and neck line remind me of one of the "Grey's" that folks claim are real. That would make him the perfect one for contact IMO, IF this is true. I think it is likely true, yes. Could they be fallen Angels? Maybe...?

edit on 20000000583120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I just don’t know how it matters whether you call it disclosure or not.
If those who have the final say-so just say nothing forever, then there’s nothing.

Just like JFK, Hunter / Joe, 2020 election, and so on. We all know, still doesn’t matter. They just say “so what”.

I heard a great guess as to why it would be too terrible to tell you the JFK truth …… there was a ruckus and maybe a pot shot or two ….and a rookie SS guy blew JFK’s head off with an accidental shot.

Supposedly a veteran agent was replaced by a rookie at the last minute.

Unfortunately the guy in question is long gone and never admitted anything, so even that possibility may be moot.

edit on 20-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

How come none of these whistleblowers have had actual first hand accounts?

First step in disclosure is getting someone that’s actually seen the craft. Second step would be show us the craft.

S & F for keeping us updated on the latest.

Draconian NDA including lifetime imprisonment or worse, would be my guess.

Us, the nobodies, creating a massive pushback is helping. Knapps and Grusches keeping the pressure on. Politicians mainly want to do one of two things other than get rich:

1. Cover their

2. Get in front of a movement others start and get glory.

We have to be that movement. It is started. It is growing.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Disclosure has happened.

What is accelerating?

Bluebeam or disclosure?

There is no disclosure in my view...it seems everything they are saying, is what Sci fi has programmed us to believe.

You are not only being played, but you are being used to the nefarious end.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Most likely...Darpa has a quantum computer, it learns and programs itself.It is most likely infiniatly more intelligent than any human, so they just do what it says to get things done. That's why there has been no common sense breaks on the pure logic, so everything is looking a bit off or bizzare. What can go wrong, well once it has established a permanent electrical supply it will not need humans.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Have to agree with others. This is just talk talk talk. I know a guy who…….

I know someone who has seen……..

I heard this……..

To those of us who already know and believe, this isn’t disclosure, it’s just more of the same. What more do we actually know? Nothing. Non of the real questions have been answered but the waters have been muddied.

Non human intelligence - suggests a terrestrial origin from another species. Makes more sense if you believe in orthodox physics.

Inter dimensional beings. Ooh, now just scary.

The truth will terrify us. Really, try me. It won’t.

They know what is coming and they have until 2027. This current clown show is simply to instill fear and mistrust when they do reveal themselves. Clever but doomed.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This thread and any other that talks about the subject of ETs in our midst without a bit of hardware or top-level words are a perfect example of a carefully constructed leak-style program that we constantly see used for other subject matter that needs to be softly introduced to the public. (Do I see the AI behind my Commentary program trying to trim some of my words into a milder form? --How is it that I suddenly had Commentary on my computer in the last few weeks?)

Call me paranoid, but here we have the greatest event in human history at our doorstep and members appear from seclusion to inform us of the grinding gears of a propaganda program. I suspect the major effort is to keep people interested in a slow revelation of the long-awaited Disclosure plan, "We have finally decided that we have visitors and should tell you people by the "whistleblower method." Basically, a clever, common way to ease into the problem and, most importantly, to keep the masses away from the next step, starting to discuss the intentions of the ETs. You don't suppose they came here for a vacation, do you?

edit on 20-3-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Disclosure has happened.

But it’s time to change the framework of thinking. I’ve highlighted close to a dozen high ranking whistleblowers in my threads over the past year saying virtually the same thing. This is not a psyop this is people getting fed up and the conversation shifting from "you’re crazy" to "it’s crazy the government is still trying to cover this up."

They are under draconian non disclosure agreements and very real threat to life and livelihood but they are bravely speaking as they can.

Edit to add Link

I know that this is barely on topic, but am I the only one who giggles every time I read “rear admiral”?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaddieMcBadass

Disclosure has happened.

Edit to add Link

I know that this is barely on topic, but am I the only one who giggles every time I read “rear admiral”?

What about "feet admiral"? The rank appears have been given body part additions, as more were promoted to that level.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: theatreboy

Most likely...Darpa has a quantum computer, it learns and programs itself.It is most likely infiniatly more intelligent than any human, so they just do what it says to get things done. That's why there has been no common sense breaks on the pure logic, so everything is looking a bit off or bizzare. What can go wrong, well once it has established a permanent electrical supply it will not need humans.

DARPA has more than one quantum computer. But they're very small currently. Scaling them up is the million dollar challenge right now. Once they figure that out, all bets are off.

They don't program themselves though.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I truly am scared. They;re not here to help us, also they havnt killed us off, what do they want?. Are we even part of their activities?.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
I truly am scared. They;re not here to help us, also they havnt killed us off, what do they want?. Are we even part of their activities?.

The most common denominator in ‘alien’ contact is deception. It appears they aren’t allowed to kill us on a massive scale.

For some reason, they have such a disdain for us, that they enjoy spending their free time fu##ing with us non-stop through thousands of years.

Oh, they’re way more advanced than us too. So apparently, what we have to look forward to as we evolve and become more advanced — is fu##ing with lesser evolved beings than us. WAIT,…… we are already doing that.!

In conclusion, all species in our neck of the woods are not kind beings.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
*UPDATE*

He’s going to testify to congress:

Twitter

Good news on the UAP front: I ran into Representative Luna last night on the Hill and she asked if I would be willing to testify at a field hearing on USOs (undersea UAP). Of course, I said yes. More to follow!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2

Former DNI John Ratcliffe says the top people are afraid also. No matter how hard the military, intelligence, and scientists try to communicate with these craft...they ignore us....or zoom away if we get close. It's been like this for decades. Our services pride themselves on knowing what's going on with almost everything. It's drives them nuts they can't communicate with these UFO's.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here’s a story of USO’s in the area of Mexico’s Guadalupe Island…..an Island said to have numerous White Sharks trolling the waters nearby and USO/UFO flying in and out of water….so the local fishermen say they have witnessed

WARNING: This vid has Lou Elizondo. It’s from the 2019-2020 series Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation

Here’s the YouTube title below to copy and past into YouTube’s search bar …if you have trouble with the embedded vid above.

Chilling UFO Vanishes | Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation (S1, E3) | Full Episode

Aliens using Great Whites as a security deterrent…..is ingenious.

👽
edit on 21-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I just referenced this in your thread… lol.

Did you mean to post this in response to my post in your thread?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join