It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some new information about pipe bombs on Jan 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

li nk directly to Revolver news article with all the detail. (Thanks Xue)
OK, this is a long video, But I got enough information in the first 30 min to know this is some important data.
It's a Tucker Carlson interview, and if you hate him, hate him twice as much after you digest the information the guy he's interviewing gave.
The interviewee is from Revolver news (with the amazing coverage of Ray Epps).

So we still don't know who placed the bombs, or why, but with the information this group compiled, some serious questions should be raised.

I think those who have been watching this have a theory, as I do, that this was a preplanned event that worked as planned.

If it's found that this is what it appears, then Justice will be a key factor in causing or staving off a catastrophic revolt.

ETA:
The video won't link correctly, but the title of the video is :
Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/16/24 | Breaking News March 16, 2024

If anyone can find the video in a way it can be linked, please post it.
edit on 18-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

link to news about this.

edit on 18-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

edit on 18-3-2024 by network dude because: added link

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

obviously havent watched the video yet.

Just wanted to add something I heard on Glenn Beck show, the gist was they know who planted it. Agents tracked them back to a house in VA while trying to get a warrant they were told to forget about it. I do not remember which whistleblower talked about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I have watched some of his past interviews and I must say the Tucker is not half bad. But didn't the Tucker just get duped into giving a fake interview the other day to some Ingram girl? But I will watch the video here after I finish up doing my morning routine and thanks for the time stamp.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

thanks!

It's amazingly difficult to share this story. I could link south park episodes all day long, but this one, not so much.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
if you do find the video, he mentions that the person who found the first bomb turned out to be a plain cloths Capitol Police officer, yet that's not been verified AFAIK.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The shenanigans around the pipe bomber are blatant.

Somehow all the cell phone tracking data was corrupted just for that specific spot and time.

The CCTV footage somehow is only available in a resolution so low that you cannot even find a camera at that resolution for sale. They don't exist.

And the USSS swept through with bomb sniffing dogs after the "bomb" was placed and they missed it.
edit on 18-3-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

all just coincidences. all in a row.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The largest flag to me was it placed at the DNC and RNC. Why?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

so they could be found at 1PM and divert resources AWAY from the capitol to ensure maximum chaos. (IMHO)

Ray Epps had just ordered his men to remove the barrier at the capitol a couple minutes prior to the bombs being found. It's all orchestrated quite well.
edit on 18-3-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: watchitburn

all just coincidences. all in a row.

Funny thing about all these cumulative coincidences.

They only always benefit one "side."

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Gotcha. But why both? In that case you cannot simply blame the Proud Boys attacking the DNC....why drop it at the GOP? I also still find it odd Kamala was there.

We also now read that the CIA was onsite on 1/6. Why? They are the only ones with bomb sniffing dogs....bombs deployed...no coincidence?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? Where's the pipe bomb? What it looks like to me is a discarded cardboard drinks cup, according to the video the officer didn't even look at it, he stood at least 8 foot away and just pointed to it. If they were that concerned I'd be more worried about the battery scooter, the battery compartment could hold quite a bit of semtex.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Am I missing something here? Where's the pipe bomb? What it looks like to me is a discarded cardboard drinks cup, according to the video the officer didn't even look at it, he stood at least 8 foot away and just pointed to it. If they were that concerned I'd be more worried about the battery scooter, the battery compartment could hold quite a bit of semtex.

There were no pipe bombs 😀

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes there were! No one ever talks about the third bomb that actually did go off that day. It was placed somewhere around the Martin Luther King Memorial area that went off a few minutes after Trump finished his speech and most of the people had left the ellipse. I was standing on the wide concrete walkway leading to the Washington Monument when it went off, diverting 3 or 4 police cars to that direction. I heard it and the police sirens headed in that direction, down 23rd street. After I left that area and headed toward the capitol, the police cars were trying to make their way back down Constitution Avenue where they were blocked at the 4th or 7th street intersection, by 5 Antifa.

I should add that I never ventured beyond the Greek statue and US Grant Memorial, where I saw the 5 Antifa, like ducks in a row from tallest with a bullhorn to the shortest bringing up the rear, cursing and shouting trying to stir up the crowd as they paraded down to the Greek statue and clambered up on it to watch the festivities. They were the ones that blocked the police at the intersection.

I had better sense than to get anywhere near the Capitol building that day.
edit on 18-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Something is awry, because the Main Stream Media never did latch onto the 2 "devices" as something planted by evil MAGA people.

Since the Capitol protest itself wasn't that violent, the media would normally talk for hours about how much carnage would have resulted, if the two Trump-inspired pipe bombs exploded.

Their history of guilt tells me they knew these bombs were going to be set by the FBI, were scheduled to explode, but didn't, due to a dummy at the DOJ/FBI using a battery from the government warehouse (dead battery).

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wasn't there a FOIA request that showed the CIA was involved?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't think this is the video you tried to post but it is a video of Tucker interviewing Darren Beattie and his evaluation of the DNC pipe bomb incident.
X (Twitter)

If you go to 10:42 in the video you will see a picture of the device. I have looked at this timer used and to me it looks like a one-hour cooking timer marked off in five-minute increments. The zoomed-in picture is blurred to the point of not being clearly distinguishable so maybe someone here can enhance it for us.

But if it is a one-hour timer, how could it have been placed there 17 hours before it was found? Not possible! The man with the backpack talking to the cops most likely placed that dummy device.

Same video on Rumble
Rumble

The only way the device could have been placed there 17 hours in advance is,,,, if the timer didn't work.

And to me, it doesn't even look like a complete timer at all. It looks like just the face of a timer without the guts.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sadly we don't need any evidence. It's evident enough that the left wing media quit talking about it to know it was a democrat who was behind the plant locations. If it wasn't, we'd still be hearing about it today.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Dan Bongino covers this extensively.
Just another left handed uncordinated foul up.
edit on 18-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join