It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Plan to Use GITMO As Mass Haitian Migrant Processing Center

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Don't worry, they're going to learn ANOTHER lesson the HARD WAY as usual, and frankly, I can't wait to see it happen. Good luck dummies.

For the rest of us that are on this planet mentally, stay vigilant and be prepared for freaking anything, because all of this will reach a precipice of no return. Our numbers are going to go a long way when the levy breaks.

I have 3 very effective weapons and 2 very loyal friends to lend them to.

They practically live here now anyway, so we might as well be armed and drunk, rather than just drunk.

God bless us!

We should have a party, I’ll smoke a brisket 👍

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Teach a man to fish......

Just kidding, that's off color. If you're in a city, start planning to get out.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
At least DeSantis has some balls to fight back.

Governor DeSantis will also today authorize a deployment of the Florida State Guard to the Keys to assist in the operation. This deployment includes up to 133 soldiers.

Illegal immigrants feel empowered to enter the sovereign territory of the United States because of the federal government’s refusal to diligently enforce our immigration laws and protect the integrity of the border. When a state faces the possibility of invasion, it has the right and duty to defend its territory and people. Under Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida will act.
www.flgov.com... legal-immigration-from-haiti/

I don't believe he'll be quite as easy.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Biden will likely screen out the most decent from the cannibals and then only allow the worst cannibals to be brought to the USA. (Just based on every other train wreck thing he's done to harm America.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says he's going to forward many Haitians to Martha's Vineyard.

The mechanism for doing so was utilized last year, and still exists: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What happens when starving Haitians arrive on Florida's coast, amid a million drunk Spring-Breakers?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What happens when starving Haitians arrive on Florida's coast, amid a million drunk Spring-Breakers?

The Haitians all be singing…… Come on Barbie Let’s Go Party😁

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

How long before the boats start arriving ashore in Florida? They'll need to eat before partying though. Right?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Thanks Krusty, now I have that song in my head again.

Replacing it now to Sisqo’s thong song instead.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Here's a Better Idea for Ron , Send the Haitians BACK To Haiti .

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Here's a Better Idea for Ron , Send the Haitians BACK To Haiti .

They land in Haiti and the plane gets shot up, with many dead. Gangsters are in control of the Airport at the moment.

DeSantis says those that Joe Biden sends to Florida will be forwarded to Barack Obama's section of Martha's Vineyard.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Thanks Krusty, now I have that song in my head again.

Replacing it now to Sisqo’s thong song instead.

I could sing Baby Shark do do da do da do…..instead🤣

<< 1   >>

join