It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“[AARO] should be very f*ing scared.” Weaponized #52

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Jeremy Corbell says he and George Knapp have recorded direct firsthand UFO witnesses’ testimony, the same information they reported to AARO, as a backup plan.

“[AARO] should be very #ing scared.”

Weaponized #52

Here is the clip:
Twitter video clip

Here is the full episode:

They say the people who reported to aaro reported to them and they recorded it.

They have proof the aaro report deliberately withheld information.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

How is the AARO hearing the same BS twice supposed to cause them to be scared?

Do you follow me? They've (the AARO) already rejected whatever those interviewees had presented to them. How is hearing it again supposed to make an impact.

As easily as it can be pointed that it's "the usual BS" from the USG, it can be just as easily pointed out that this is the same BS from the likes of Corbell and Knapp.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think Georgie Porggie said….Project Sign report was never released by some General…..

Yet here is what appears to be that report….by Colonel’s

Project Sign

Overall another Abbott and Costello episode of nothing new to add..imo

👽
edit on 14-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I think Georgie Porggie said….Project Sign report was never released by some General…..

Yet here is what appears to be that report….by Colonel’s

Project Sign

Overall another episode of nothing new to add..imo

👽

I live in Dayton Ohio, just a few miles from WPAFB. Project Blue Book was run out of here. Project Paperclip had many German scientists who lived and worked here. Most of the base is underground. In reading over the declassified Blue Book files... Project terminated in 1969... I found that many sightings were reported in this immediate area.

Lots of interesting things to see here, regarding the Aerospace industry. And we have amenities here that are world class... because apparently highly paid scientists who work on secret stuff, like that.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

Nothing in the OP says the AARO is hearing the same report report twice. It says a backup was made of the exact same info reported to the AARO, which confirms "the aaro report deliberately withheld information".

Re-read the OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing

Do you follow me? They've (the AARO) already rejected whatever those interviewees had presented to them. How is hearing it again supposed to make an impact.

As easily as it can be pointed that it's "the usual BS" from the USG, it can be just as easily pointed out that this is the same BS from the likes of Corbell and Knapp.

I follow exactly.

You mis-read/miss represent.

Then attack the source.

Very familiar with these tactics.

I’m all for debunking, everything ufo should get a good, objective, honest debunking - but these tactics you employed are slimy and do not help the discussion in any manner.

Corbel and Knapp did video record the same people with the same info they presented to AARO. Nothing Debunkable here.

Apparently some are already scared. Thank you exemplifying their statement.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Enterdoggy

Certainly WPAFB is a mecca for aviation buff’s such as myself…I hope to stop there one day in my retirement..

Yes…it certainly has its share of sightings at, near, and the surrounding area around the base.

Here are some sightings listed from the NUFORC database….

An observation…….ya know….for a base to be legended in Aliens, UFO’s, Conspiracy…….it’s smack in the vicinity of a city, towns, and communities.

It’s not like Area 51….in secluded barren acreage far from populations of people.

Perhaps WPAFB uses “In Plain Sight” as part of it’s cover….

👽☕️🍩
edit on 14-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Nothing in the OP says the AARO is hearing the same report report twice. It says a backup was made of the exact same info reported to the AARO, which confirms "the aaro report deliberately withheld information".

AARO has disregarded the the information, because it should be disregarded. AARO is clear about having disregarded it, and why it has been disregarded.

No one cares if the usual suspects have a backup copy of what has been patently disregarded.

Nothing has been "withheld". We've all heard the stories, they are all over the web for all to read. There aren't any new ones.

You'd think what's left of this "UFO" board would have enough self respect left to at least shun an invitation to UFO-Bozo-Fest '24.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing

You'd think what's left of this "UFO" board would have enough self respect left to at least shun an invitation to UFO-Bozo-Fest '24.

Hah ...true that.

There's 2 or 3 posters who seem absolutely hell bent on keeping Corbell relevant- even though his (short) time in UFO-logy has delivered absolutely nothing beyond hype and false claims.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Here is the full episode:

Apparently Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp took the AARO report as personally insulting to them, and maybe it was supposed to be.

If anybody is still clueless as to why that is so, Jeremy Corbell provides all the evidence we need to see why in the video.
He said memes will solve the UFO mystery, and shows some memes he thought were funny. One of them shows Jeremy as a grifter, which as we are about to see, was not only funny, as Corbell says, but it's also true (These are from the Weaponized episode 52 video, see timestamps at the bottom of each screenshot):

"Not a good source for anything" and "Sugar-frosted garbage" I think describe Corbell pretty well if you want reality. If you want UFO grifter fiction, he's a good source for that.

Then he shows this meme about his "pyramid UFO", where he's popping out of a triangular-shaped aperture, saying "It's Bokeh Folks"

Then Corbell goes on a long explanation of why he thinks it's not bokeh, because the camera didn't even have a triangular aperture. But, the camera was held behind a night vision scope which scope DID have a triangular aperture. And the ultimate proof that it's bokeh is that at one point the video shows stars, and the stars look triangular! Stars are not triangular, that's proof of bokeh and Corbell seems like such a complete idiot to continue denying it, basically confirming that he's a grifter, to not admit it. Here's the video showing the triangular stars in the video, proving it really is bokeh:

That was Mick West, which some people don't trust. But it was also confirmed to be bokeh (meaning the apparent shape was not the real shape) by Scott Bray, Deputy Director Navy Intelligence, ONI at about 22 minutes in this video:

23:56 Scott Bray, Deputy Director Navy Intelligence, ONI
The triangular appearance is a result of light passing through the night vision goggles, and then being recorded by an SLR camera. I don't mean to suggest that everything that we observe is is identifiable but the it but this is a great example of how it takes considerable effort to understand what we're seeing in the examples that we are able to collect.
So here we have the Deputy Director Navy Intelligence explaining that they figured out the triangular appearance did not mean the objects were really triangle or pyramid shaped, but Corbell is still sticking to his nonsense claim it's a pyramid UFO.

Corbell is also still going on about the "acorn UFO" which was identified as a batman balloon shape by balloon vendors within an hour after the image was posted on the internet:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

I could keep going on about all of Corbell's claims which have been completely debunked, but if the AARO report attacked him and Knapp, I think it's with good reason, especially Corbell.

So no wonder Corbell is disappointed that AARO didn't confirm his "Pyramid UFO" was a pyramid when if they looked at it I'm sure they could figure out it was bokeh, even Deputy Director Navy Intelligence explained they figured out the triangle shapes didn't mean the objects were triangles, so why is Corbell still denying the bokeh explanation, unless he's a grifter?

It was kind of entertaining to watch Corbell make an even bigger fool of himself than he already was, by doubling down on these claims like "it's not bokeh!" and pretending the "acorn UFO" wasn't already identified as a batman balloon.

edit on 2024315 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Corbell is a tool an Knapp while liked by some, I've never had time for.

Daniel Sheehan is now involved as he gave (fits legal definition) first hand evidence to Kirkpatrick who completely disreguarded it in the AARO report. The IC really stepped in the cow-pie on this one. A number of laws have now been broken by AARO giving Congress a reason to convene hearings with a possible outcome of real consequences.

Getting Congress to do it's job is another kettle of fish.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mr. Jerky Cornball….

👽😆

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At least Corbell doesn't pretend to be a subject matter guru. When he comes off with his ridiculously incorrect schtick
he isn't faking not knowig squat, he really doesn't know. His relentless fight for recognition an being a camera whore
must be so exhausting for him!!

Him needing to be in Knapp's limelight cause it's his only claim to fame is pathological.
It's also painful to watch. It's always fab when a celebrity or pseudo celeb thinks they're relevant and must be listened to.
(Jane Fonda, BONO,Sting ,cough* cough*) Can't we just put Corbell in Kathy Griffin's posse already?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

A full spectrum assault on the truth requires assets at every level of discourse- from PhD right down to "fool".
They've got all the bases covered.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah, soon they'll be thinking about running Corbell for VP on the Kennedy line...
Now they say its between him and Aaron Rogers.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jukiodone - introufo2 you both are bad, very very bad!!

I think what bugs me the most is Corbell jumped on the UFO wagon as just his "new TV career" cause picking one that required work, or study, or talent was out of the question for him. He's 100% the Kardashian of Ufology.

While I can forgive the gatekeepers on the UFO Circuit, the Disinformation folk, the clueless "Spacebrother" crowd, the delusional, someone who just blatantly uses UFO's to make easy money? Nope. Not so much. The sad part is the younger generation is going to have to unlearn more garbage cause they didn't know any better an watched his stuff.

Dunno how many people watched the insane show filmed near Mt. Adams where the $10,000 prize for finding a bigfoot happened? Michael Merchant took the "Crayzee Award" for licking a slug while running around in his boxer's. Corbell is right there with Merchant on the "Crayzee Scale".

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78Please remember the U>S.. govt does not work that way it is classified. The money and contracts are the power who is running the range, area 51, tonopah and all the other stuff. They have had anti gravity machines since the 60's. There is a lot of dots you have to see throgh to see the polka dotted unicorn flying. A lot of people are trying to make it public, remember some congreeman saying we cannot do hearings "we will embarass the government"; space force was brought up and into being to control our space assets satellites and spacecraft. Remember the mmoney a lot of old contractors and govt agencies lost the money and control; that is what you see playing out here. there a bunch of people under nda's that cannot talk but say things money is power ansd vice-versa, but control of the narrative and the information to change it. WE are going from contractor controlled to dod government control because we the american people taxes, taxes paid for it

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aairyspace2015

Agreed, this is why poking the bear "Sheehan" was lunacy. His track record of governmental "whoop-@$$" is legit. If you have 1/2 a brain and want secrets kept secret he was NOT who you'd provoke.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sheehan is selling UFO Degrees now isn't he?
Jesuit trade rings for the UFO crowd.....still building "relationships" with the "natives" at the behest of their paymasters like the good 'ol days.

These grifters all know about an ET threat - but act completely normally:

Look out!! - here come the definite ET's.
Also - have you seen my plans for a beachfront condo/second swimming pool?

edit on 20-3-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yeah for 5 to 16 grand one can get a graduate degree!

MA Degree
$5000
PhD Degree
$15000
MA/PhD Degree
$16600

I guess that's just for the rich

Can one get a job on that degree?
Maybe from Mufon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>