It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grusch to work for Congress?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Title from video:

So… getting this from a lot of places around Twitter and other places.

Apparently as this video says it’s more of a ! Than a ?

I.e. very likely that it is going to happen.

Congress members trying to get him to come work as aid. It would renew his security clearances and allow them to know where to look, where the bodies figuratively (maybe literally) are buried…
edit on 8-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Two typos

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I don’t buy it. The pentagon will stonewall his security clearances.

This is smelling more and more of a PSYOP.

It’s theater to keep us amused while they plan their next lying ass move…

And how do these guys in the video know he won’t take a paycheck for being an aid?

Most the believers bought Grusch hook line and sinker. They just WANT to believe.

Well, I believe too. However, I don’t believe sh!t that comes from a counter intelligence officer.
edit on 8-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If he is controlled opposition it makes since to control what they find.

If he is real patriot it makes since to try to "steer" them in the right direction.

Makes since either way.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: KKLOCO

If he is controlled opposition it makes since to control what they find.

If he is real patriot it makes since to try to "steer" them in the right direction.

Makes since either way.

Nothing makes sense my friend. That’s the entire problem.

This is nothing new for ufology. The deception just runs deeper now - if that was ever possible…..

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not a psyop but a different play book from the IC.

The new disinformation scheme is trot out rapid fire personalities bam-bam-bam so the public thinks it's getting something.
Those trotted out "appear" to know facts but we never get anything more than smoke. It helps that the most of the UFO Newbies don't know the history of ufology AND have the worlds shortest attention span.

Most of the current talking heads/whistleblowers have never quit the IC. Much as we'd like to believe Grush,Elizondo,Mellon are the good guys forcing disclosure the reality is they are not. It's just another quid quo pro once the current bunch falls off the radar it's time for the IC to pay up with cushy jobs for them.

Skip to min 34:36
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If they wanted to get him his security clearances back, and to work with Congress in digging into things more, why would it be so well-known? Why not do it in secret, that way they're not giving "them" time for anything? Seems like the same old smoke and mirrors to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a psyop to me lol 🤷🏽‍♂️

a reply to: Caver78

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Skip to min 34:36
www.youtube.com...
That was an interesting interview, thanks for posting the link. It sounds like neither Dark Journalist nor his guest have any confidence in the ability of Grusch to sort out fact from fiction from what he's been told or shown, as they don't seem to have concluded whether he's in on the psy-op or just an asset that's being used. They also lament the UFOlogy n00bs who knew nothing of the subject before 2017 when TTSA tried to revive it with a spook dominated organization, and fail to appreciate the history of the IC (intelligence community) in the topic, some of whom seem to believe Grusch and hang on his every word despite all the red flags and complete lack of any supporting evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The great letdown hath come upon us.
Something I predicted long ago here and in other places...
They’re apoplectic on the Reddit big UFO site with disappointment and anger...
It’s the old hype em up and let them down scheme

I remember the UFO rumor circuit leaders saying confidently near the Grusch revelations that we’ll be getting full disclosure in days!

That’s a long day.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Glad someone appreciated the link!
If you watch more of Joseph Farrell's interviews it turns out what we "think" we know about american history, NASA, Project Paperclip,ufo's is zero-nada-squat. Granted the level of research Farrell's done isn't common to the general populace but he'll drop things that were so obvious anyone could have noticed. Farrell had brought up in another interview the Mars meteor found in Antarctica that had tiny fossils which proved life on the red planet. Even I remembered all the hoopla at the time, it was a huge deal.

Wanna guess how hard I facepalmed myself when he said "and how did NASA know it was from Mars??"

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Wanna guess how hard I facepalmed myself when he said "and how did NASA know it was from Mars??"
Why would that make you facepalm? Was Dark Journalist not familiar with this chart?

The Martian Meteorite Compendium
You're probably referring to ALH84001.
I see it on there twice, once at 4.53 and another at 4.63 on the horizontal scale, possibly tests from two different labs.
edit on 202439 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Very cool!
IIRC the "it's from mars!" announcement came before it'd been tested. Altho I could be mistaken. Farrell made the statement, but it shocked me because no, nope gonna let NASA proclaim anything it wants too an like people who insist doctors are infallible it turns out if NASA says it, it must be true!! I'm apparently indoctrinated concerning NASA.

That was a nasty little bit of self discovery.
Shoulda used a ball bat for my V-8 moment.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Very cool!
IIRC the "it's from mars!" announcement came before it'd been tested. Altho I could be mistaken. Farrell made the statement, but it shocked me because no, nope gonna let NASA proclaim anything it wants too an like people who insist doctors are infallible it turns out if NASA says it, it must be true!! I'm apparently indoctrinated concerning NASA.

That was a nasty little bit of self discovery.
Shoulda used a ball bat for my V-8 moment.
I don't recall hearing doctors are infallible, which is why talk about "getting a second opinion" is almost routine regarding any serious diagnosis.

I don't expect anybody to take NASA claims at face value, but the nice thing about NASA is that they often publish their data where it's accessible if you want to examine it and do your own peer review.

Farrell made the statement, but it shocked me...

OK you lost me, because earlier you said Farrell asked a question, now you're saying he made a statement. The question according to your post was "and how did NASA know it was from Mars??". Did he give an answer? Was that the statement you're now referring to? What was it?

The introduction NASA has posted online about ALH84001 says it was found in Alan Hills in 1984 (hence the name ALH84001), and that based on an oxygen isotope analysis by Clayton in 1993 and other evidence, it was re-classified as a Martian meteorite, and they cite two papers if you want to investigate that claim (Score and Mittlefehldt 1993; Mittlefehldt 1994).

So that 1993 oxygen isotope analysis is another one not shown on the chart I posted, those two test results are from Clayton and Mayeda in 1996, and Franchi et al. in 1999. Anyway the 1993 result, and the papers (Score and Mittlefehldt 1993; Mittlefehldt 1994) are relevant to this because that big hulabaloo about ALH84001 allegedly containing signs of life on Mars happened in 1996, years after it was re-classified as Martian.

I didn't hear the Joseph Farrell interview you speak of, but if he said NASA didn't already have evidence ALH84001 was likely Martian before the 1996 announcement about possible Martian life, I would consider such a claim highly suspect, though I would be willing to go down that rabbit hole to see if he knows something about that which I don't.

new topics

top topics

join