It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Position of Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church Kirill on the problem of migrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

i said everything that needed to be said, the guy is a crook, a lair, heard his feet stink and he don't even love Jesus.
he loves power and money.

also here's a news flash, crooks and the dishonest lie about everything. you should know that seeing how you portray yourself as a beacon of honest russian propaganda.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

How do you hate all Russians...
Living with such hatred in your Soul... I don’t envy you.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

In the US we have so many different police organizations I would no doubt miss a few if I were to name them all...

.FBI
.Customs and immigration
.Parks and services
.Postal
.Treasury
.US Marshals
.Border patrol
.Dept of homeland security
.Dept of the interior
.Secret service

.State police
.Fish and game

.Sheriffs dept

.Local police

Not to mention all the data collection by the NSA and about twelve other intelligence agencies...

All of these to insure we have the very best illusion of freedom...that money can buy...

The one truth that I can honestly appreciate is that..."When seconds count...the police are mere minutes away"...
Which is a powerful argument for communities and individuals providing for their own defense...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
the way i see it anybody with close ties to ol farty, was a known KGB agent during the soviet era with kgb records that prove it, wears a 30,000 dollar watch, made billions off illegal cigarette sales, he and his cousins own real estate worth 27 million and according to Forbes and other sources worth 4 to 8 billion dollars.

isn't a holy man, he's part of a organized criminal government who is so full of sh@@ his eyes are brown and anything he says is bullsh@@.

Come now, don't sit on the fence.

If you don't like the man, just say so....

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

i don't hate all russians, i hate lying snake in the grass russians that attack physically and with pretend intellectual innuendos who attack everybody else and pretend that their not.

edit on 4-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Maybe I'm wrong about this?

You're right about this if you talk about how things should be, what the perfect situation would look like.

Immigrants in Russia have always been regarded as the necessary evil. Everyone, that is nearly everyone (80% of the Russian society) hates them. The authorities hate them, the police hates them but also nearly everyone knows that they are the source of cheep labor, without which Russian economy would collapse. They do the work that Russians don't want to do for a much lower wage, often without any social security. The influx of immigrants is poorly controlled so not only peaceful and skilled workers come or those that are willing to assimilate.

Also the discrimination against immigrants in Russia is alive and well. Apart from the wage discrimination, they often face troubles with renting an apartment as most Russians want to rent their apartments only to Slavic people. They are frequently visited and controlled by the police. And there's a question of racial antagonism caused by uncontrolled immigration.

Until 2017 nationalism was very popular among Russians and plenty of them embraced xenophobic attitudes, not just a few cuckoos. Also the crimes against immigrants were on the rise. The situation improved a bit in 2017 but since the war with Ukraine broke out, immigrants have been pressured to join the army. Some are promised Russian citizenship, others are forcefully sent to fight in Ukraine.

Also the the living conditions of indigenous peoples in the North Caucasus are not to be envied. The lands are exploited by the central government for fuels and minerals in return for the state funds that get mainly to the local elites while the majority of people live in poverty. Adding to that riots, civil wars, acts of terrorism and reprisals on part of the police all of that make the region a real s**thole to live in. Just recently the Amnesty International appealed to the European governments not to deport the immigrants from the North Caucasus as they are likely to face arbitrary detention or even torture.

Speaking of immigrants. Navalny was hardcore and very vocal about regarding them as roaches and the need to “eradicate” them. As seen on his past videos and demonstrations.

Then as soon as he died, all of a sudden you had some people in Europe etc regarding him as a “very brave man”, and a “true patriot” etc.

Funny how Navalny suddenly became some “beacon” of democracy even though he was widely known as a hardcore nationalist.

Perhaps some in the “west” invested money in him and had some high hopes for the guy and it all went poof.

edit on 4-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Then you get the little weasels who desperately try to denigrate the man and justify his poisoning imprisonment and murder...

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Come now, don't sit on the fence. If you don't like the man, just say so....

i was trying not to be real nasty about it. next time i'll really speak my mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Russian Orthodox Church has nothing to do with Christianity , they are totally in bed with the evil itself , supporting genocide, killing children , destroying Ukrainian churches ...and they strongly support Putins war . ...

Then again, so are the Western Churches in Christendom (in bed with Satan the Devil, doing his bidding and supporting or condoning military service, nationalism+patriotism and accompanying idolatry; playing along with Satan's divide and conquer techniques). Jesus already said it (note that the text below contradicts the Trinity doctrine, or Binitarianism, or the idea that Jesus is Jehovah God; Jesus says someone else sent him, elsewhere in the Bible he says that all the things that he's teaching, come from this other individual who taught him everything he knows; at John 20:17 he refers to this other individual as "my God" and "my Father", at John 14:28 he says that his Father is greater than him/Jesus, unlike what the Athanasian creed says). John 8:42-47:

Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

Matthew 13:13-15

That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it. 14 And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see. 15 For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare* [“We do not wage warfare.” Lit., “we are not doing military service.” ...; Lat., non . . . mi·li·ta'mus.] according to what we are in the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God;” (2 Cor 10:3-5)

“A careful review of all the information available goes to show that, until the time of Marcus Aurelius [121-180 C.E.], no Christian became a soldier; and no soldier, after becoming a Christian, remained in military service.” (The Rise of Christianity, by E. W. Barnes, 1947, p. 333) “It will be seen presently that the evidence for the existence of a single Christian soldier between 60 and about 165 A.D. is exceedingly slight; . . . up to the reign of Marcus Aurelius at least, no Christian would become a soldier after his baptism.” (The Early Church and the World, by C. J. Cadoux, 1955, pp. 275, 276) “In the second century, Christianity . . . had affirmed the incompatibility of military service with Christianity.” (A Short History of Rome, by G. Ferrero and C. Barbagallo, 1919, p. 382) “The behavior of the Christians was very different from that of the Romans. . . . Since Christ had preached peace, they refused to become soldiers.” (Our World Through the Ages, by N. Platt and M. J. Drummond, 1961, p. 125) “The first Christians thought it was wrong to fight, and would not serve in the army even when the Empire needed soldiers.” (The New World’s Foundations in the Old, by R. and W. M. West, 1929, p. 131) “The Christians . . . shrank from public office and military service.” (Editorial introduction to “Persecution of the Christians in Gaul, A.D. 177,” in The Great Events by Famous Historians, edited by R. Johnson, 1905, Vol. III, p. 246) “While they [the Christians] inculcated the maxims of passive obedience, they refused to take any active part in the civil administration or the military defence of the empire. . . . It was impossible that the Christians, without renouncing a more sacred duty, could assume the character of soldiers, of magistrates, or of princes.”—The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, by Edward Gibbon, Vol. I, p. 416.

Isaac Newton noticed it as well (which is also the context for the videos above, a playlist link):

Isaac Newton's science/scientia/knowledge about reality

There are also a series of articles from the Awake! magazine that is quite interesting about Babylon the Great/false religion, called Religion’s Future in View of It’s Past, In particular the following part:

Part 21—1900 onward—Skirts Splattered With Blood (Awake!—1989)

Coming back to your mention of "supporting genocide" ("conscientious objection" is the legal term for refusing military service):

Regarding Christian neutrality, the New Catholic Encyclopedia asserts: “Conscientious objection is morally indefensible.” An article in the Reformierte Presse states that a report by African Rights, a human rights organization, on the 1994 Rwandan genocide established the participation of all churches, “with the exception of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

Source: “No Part of the World”

So that's not just "supporting" genocide, it's actively participating in it. And it's not just about the Roman Catholic Church, but "all churches", with only one notable exception. There are a lot of details and evidence available in support of that statement. Where you can read accounts of churches basically being used to lure people in with the promise of safety, only for them to be used as slaughterhouses.

The Observer, of Great Britain, gives background to the religious situation in Rwanda, explaining: “During the 1930s, when the churches were battling for control of the education system, the Catholics favoured the Tutsi aristocracy while the Protestants allied themselves with the oppressed Hutu majority. In 1959 the Hutus seized power and rapidly came to enjoy the support of Catholics and Protestants. Protestant support for the Hutu majority remains very strong.”

Have Protestant church leaders, for example, condemned the massacres? The Observer answers: “Two churchmen [Anglicans] were asked whether they condemned the murderers who had filled the aisles of Rwanda’s churches with the bodies of decapitated children.

“They refused to answer. They dodged questions, became agitated, their voices reaching an even higher pitch, and the deep root of Rwanda’s crisis was laid bare​—the most senior members of the Anglican church acting as errand boys for political masters who have preached murder and filled the rivers with blood.”

Indeed, Christendom’s churches in Rwanda are no different from churches elsewhere. For example, of their support of political leaders in World War I, British Brigadier General Frank P. Crozier said: “The Christian Churches are the finest blood-lust creators which we have and of them we made free use.”

Source: Tragedy in Rwanda—Who Is Responsible? (1994)
edit on 4-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Speaking of immigrants. Navalny was hardcore and very vocal about regarding them as roaches and the need to “eradicate” them. As seen on his past videos and demonstrations.

If you actually paid attention to what he said in his videos and interviews about immigrants, you would know that he wasn't advocating eradicating them (whatever that was supposed to mean) but introducing the system of visas for the former USSR republics in central Asia. These are mainly inhabited by Muslims, often radical ones, who often are a nuisance when they migrate to Russia. He also advocated giving immigrants the same pay as Russians so that the employers wouldn't favor immigrants only because they could pay them less.

This was oh so outrageous.

And if that Putin's loyal servant, Cyril whatever, often expressed similar sentiments, that means the uncontrolled immigration from the EEU is a problem unless, like the Russian Troll, you believe it's all the Brits' fault.
edit on 4-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

"you believe it's all the Brits' fault."

Isn't it always?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: twistedpuppy

"you believe it's all the Brits' fault."

Isn't it always?

Certainly! Britain and the English City are absolute evil. There will be none, and all the peoples of the world will agree and live in peace and harmony.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Nuclear tsunami time again, is it?

Oh, you peace loving Russians....

Yawn....

"Peace and harmony"? Post Armageddon?

Behave yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Two days ago, Russians murdered Pastor Yuriy Klymko of the Church of Jesus Christ in Kharkiv Region just 30 minutes after concluding Wednesday's service when a 500kg FAB bomb was dropped on the Church.

Klymko was a popular pastor known for assisting victims of Russia's invasion.

Meanwhile, Russians are spending millions on propaganda, paid influencers, troll factories and lobbyists to convince western audiences that Ukraine is "religiously intolerant".

Russia is a terrorist state.

SPRAVDI — Stratcom Centre

Russia is targeting also churches / priest and people who go to churches to listen ceremonys . This all has the holy blessing of Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church .

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Looking at your avatar, I immediately determine that you are a real Mormon)))

It remains to find out, what are Mormons doing in the Kharkov region?))))

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"Meanwhile, Russians are spending millions on propaganda, paid influencers, troll factories and lobbyists to convince western audiences that Ukraine is "religiously intolerant"."

Just wondering, where do you stand in....I mean, on, Russian troll factories?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"Meanwhile, Russians are spending millions on propaganda, paid influencers, troll factories and lobbyists to convince western audiences that Ukraine is "religiously intolerant"."

Just wondering, where do you stand in....I mean, on, Russian troll factories?

If only I could get a cent out of this million.

But, alas((((((

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You're posting for free?

Missed a trick there, old chum

How was your birthday? I wished you a happy one

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're posting for free?

Missed a trick there, old chum

How was your birthday? I wished you a happy one

Yes, I read the congratulations. Heartfelt thanks)))))
I am on our forum solely to communicate with people. I took this nickname for myself because I am an ironic person and I welcome a sense of humor)))))

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Russia is a terrorist state.

Then again, so are the Western nations, including Ukraine (in a sense, I wouldn't use the exact same term, but they are using terror/fear to achieve their goals*). The Ukranian government will kidnap people off the street or from their homes who refuse to do military service, branding them as cowards in the media and society in general (just like many Western nations or their allies who have had a draft in the past or still have one, such as in South Korea). So true Christians who will obey God rather than men (see 2 Cor 10:3-5 quoted in my previous comment about Christians not doing military service), run the risk of being kidnapped and imprisoned and they will continuously have to live with that kind of terror/fear. If that's not an act of terrorism, then people have a pretty warped view of the meaning of that term (spreading terror/fear).

Acts 5:27-30

27 So they brought them and stood them before the Sanʹhe·drin. Then the high priest questioned them and said: “We strictly ordered you not to keep teaching on the basis of this name, and yet look! you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and you are determined to bring the blood of this man upon us.” In answer Peter and the other apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men. The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.* [Or “tree.”]

*: coming back to my expression "their goals" as used in my first sentence:

This includes torture and crimes against humanity as conducted by the US and its allies (see for example the movie The Mauritanian about the torture conducted by CIA agents at Guantanamo Bay, none of whom were ever brought before The International Court of Justice in Den Hague, a UN court, also sometimes referred to as the World Court of Human Rights; and neither were those who have empowered them to conduct torture and international kidnappings, nor those who have protected them ever since, which includes Democrats such as Obama as well as Republicans such as Trump). These activities are connected to the promotion of the so-called "War on Terror". A fearmongering (i.e. terror mongering) propaganda campaign. To benefit those described by economist Schumpeter below.

War—Why? (Awake!—1986)

Who Make the Decisions?

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Every nation has its ruling class, even though that group may be divided into different political factions. However, many observe that the power of the military elite in every nation should not be underestimated. Former U.S. Ambassador John K. Galbraith describes the military establishment as “by far the most powerful of the autonomous processes of government.” He continues: “The power of the military embraces not only the significant sources of power but . . . all the instruments of its enforcement. . . . More than any other exercise of power in our time it is the subject of grave public unease.”

Galbraith illustrates his point by reference to the United States military institution, which has property resources that “far exceed any similar source of power; they embrace not only what is available to the armed services and the civilian military establishment but what flows out to the weapons industries.” A like situation no doubt exists in the Soviet Union and many other countries. ...

Nationalism​—The “Sacred Egoism” That Divides

Sometimes the people are not in favor of a war. On what basis, then, can the rulers most easily persuade the population to support their aims? This was the problem that faced the United States in Vietnam. So, what did the ruling elite do? Galbraith answers: “The Vietnam War produced in the United States one of the most comprehensive efforts in social conditioning [adjusting of public opinion] in modern times. Nothing was spared in the attempt to make the war seem necessary and acceptable to the American public.” And that points to the handiest tool for softening up a nation for war. What is it?

Professor Galbraith again supplies the answer: “Schools in all countries inculcate the principles of patriotism. . . . The conditioning that requires all to rally around the flag is of particular importance in winning subordination to military and foreign policy.” This systematic conditioning prevails in communist countries as it does in Western nations.

Charles Yost, a veteran of the U.S. Foreign Service and State Department, expressed it thus: “The primary cause of the insecurity of nations persists, the very attribute on which nations pride themselves most​—their sovereign independence, their ‘sacred egoism,’ their insubordination to any interest broader or higher than their own.” This “sacred egoism” is summed up in divisive nationalism, in the pernicious teaching that any one nation is superior to all others.

Historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “The spirit of nationality is a sour ferment of the new wine of democracy in the old bottles of tribalism.” In Power and Immortality, Dr. Lopez-Reyes wrote: “Sovereignty is a major cause of contemporary war; . . .” The emphasis on nationalism and sovereignty denies the basic concept that we all belong to the same human family, regardless of linguistic or cultural differences. And that denial leads to wars.

Yes, the experts can come up with all kinds of explanations of why man systematically sets out to destroy those of his own kind. Yet there is one primary factor that most commentators ignore.

The Hidden Cause of War

The history of war and its causes should not be considered without taking into account a much greater conflict that has deeply affected mankind. It is clearly identified in the Bible. This ancient book shows that a powerful spirit creature, driven by selfish ambition, raised himself up in opposition to God. (Job 1:6-12; 2:1-7) He initiated a rebellion in heaven and on earth and, along with that, introduced disobedience, imperfection, sin, and death to the human family. (Genesis 3:1-7) Thus, Jesus when on earth could identify his religious enemies by saying: “You are from your father the Devil . . . That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. . . . He is a liar and the father of the lie.”​—John 8:44.

This rebel spirit creature, Satan (meaning, Adversary) the Devil (meaning, Accuser, Slanderer), has ruled and divided the nations for thousands of years. He has achieved invisible control over the nations by means of political power. What basis do we have for such an assertion? The fact that when he tempted Christ he could show him “all the kingdoms of the world and their glory” and then say: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” Christ did not deny Satan’s control over “all the kingdoms of the world.” He rejected the temptation, saying: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.”​—Matthew 4:1, 8-10.

By every possible political ruse and diversion, Satan has turned mankind away from the only true way to peace. The vast majority of humankind are loyal to political systems that are, by definition, antagonistic. They will not and cannot establish true peace for the human race because they are under the influence of the wrong god​—the god who “is misleading the entire inhabited earth”—​Satan. Consequently, explicitly or implicitly, they reject the only true way to peace.​—Revelation 12:9; 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Of course, it's easier to just point the finger at some other nation (which incidentally happens to be a nation where the group of businessmen described by Schumpeter are in league with their collegues from the Western nations, both enriching themselves on wars with eachother that neither side actually wants to win, but just wants to drag out as long as possible, such as the war in Ukraine, in and around Israel, and the War on Terror; they don't want either side to win cause that would dry up their revenue streams and social benefits if one side wins and the war ends; so hence, the oppression and torture, to keep people fighting and angry at what's been done to them, driving them into the open arms of organizations like Hamas, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or the military of their government when they are heavily conditioned by nationalism and patriotism+ a false sense of duty to their country, etc.; pushing buttons such as pride, fear and hatred in the process, see for details regarding that last point the article The Manipulation of Information; Awake!—2000)).
Persecution of a peaceable people (playlist link)
edit on 5-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join