It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Position of Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church Kirill on the problem of migrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I suppose if we follow the religious narrative.

With Jesus being born in Bethlehem then his family fleeing to Egypt shortly after his birth to escape King Herod's order to kill all male infants, the journey to Egypt and back could be interpreted as a form of migration.

Jesus was an immigrant.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Britain and the English City are absolute evil. There will be none, and all the peoples of the world will agree and live in peace and harmony.

More nonsensical lies and half-arsed unimplementable threats from the butthurt and disgruntled RT.

Who could have seen that one coming.

edit on 5-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i said everything that needed to be said, the guy is a crook, a lair, heard his feet stink and he don't even love Jesus.
he loves power and money.

also here's a news flash, crooks and the dishonest lie about everything. you should know that seeing how you portray yourself as a beacon of honest russian propaganda.

Talking about Jesus, you may be interested what Jesus actually has to say about these subjects, including (Satanic) propaganda, as quoted in my responses to Kenzo. Unless of course you are more interested in using Jesus' name to support the points you yourself want to make, and a little less interested in what Jesus has to say when they contradict one or more of your beliefs or opinions as formed or shaped by 'the doctrines of men.' (Matthew 15:7-9; I'll quote it later)

As the video below asks: "Do you believe in Jesus? If so, that's good to hear. Here's another question: Do you believe Jesus? Jesus taught that his Father was superior to him. At John 14:28 - Jesus says, 'my Father is greater than I.'" (only the first 28 seconds of the video, more teachings from Jesus and the Bible can be found in the rest of the video, that may contradict what you have been taught about Jesus by those described by Jesus at Matthew 15:7-9, John 8:42-47 and Matthew 13:13-15; the last 2 quoted in my first comment to Kenzo.)

Matthew 15:7-9 (Jesus teaching again, see my first comment to Kenzo from whom Jesus received these teachings, the video entitled "He is a liar!" part 1 quotes the Bible text where Jesus explains from whom these teachings originally are):

You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

Jesus was referencing the prophecy at Isaiah 29:13 (which also identifies who "me" is referring to above):

Jehovah says: “This people approach me with their mouth

And they honor me with their lips,

But their heart is far removed from me;

And their fear of me is based on commands of men that they have been taught.

Context (playlist link):

The name Jehovah and its theophoric names.

edit regarding my previous commentary: I keep on writing "collegues" instead of "colleagues" (I've done it in other threads as well, it's because the word is very similar in Dutch: "collega's" or more formally "collegae"; as you can see, there's no "a" in the 2nd syllable)
edit on 5-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Jesus was an immigrant.

I'm surprised that Imhere hasn't yet butted in to remind everyone how Jesus called a certain Canaanite woman a dog. I like reading all the apologetic interpretations of this event. The best one I found was that he didn't mean a big nasty dog but a small cute pet dog, kind of today's poodle or Yorkie.

As if God couldn't grace us with more politically correct messiahs.

Now coming back to immigration in Russia, here's something about concentration camps for immigrants 10 years ago:
Russia detains immigrants in concentration camps

And this is what they are doing with illegal immigrants now; sending them to fight in Ukraine:

Russia rounds up migrants celebrating New Year's Eve and enlists them to fight in Ukraine
edit on 5-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: Wrong link

edit on 5-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

I'm surprised Putin has not got pressgangs.

Roaming the streets, schemes, and old folk homes.

Out and about collecting up all the ""undesirables"".

To be sent to the front lines.

So they can die for his failed wet dream aka the war and invasion of Ukraine.
edit on 5-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join