It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got something on the ISS feed just now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Probably a satellite or something but rite after this flies across the screen there is more

The feed has been going in and out all day but rite after it came on at around 11:39 am PST I caught this also went back and got video of it but to large to upload . the mark I got was around -4:09 but might not be exact if you find the offline screen rite around there it happens just after the feed comes back .

around -29;00 now

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
edit on 24-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Looks like the running Skeletor meme lol

But that is really awesome! Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Checking feed now, its probably nothing, but this is probably how we discover we ain't alone any more

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Checking feed now, its probably nothing, but this is probably how we discover we ain't alone any more

It's rite after the -1:12 "offline message" at the moment I wish there was a time stamp .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's certainly peculiar, but I'm leaning towards a possible reflection or video anomaly....for now anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
That's certainly peculiar, but I'm leaning towards a possible reflection or video anomaly....for now anyway.

I got a video it's something not a reflection .

-1:30 now after offline message

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I watched it. It's just my opinion.🤷🏻

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its got to be interference or the Klingons just turned off their cloaking device.

I mean Im seeing all kinds of things moving across the screen close and far away. ALL are likely camera and lighting effects....

edit on p000000292pm026 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Its got to be interference or the Klingons just turned of their cloaking device

Did you see its transition across the feed it's a ship or something intelligent - those capture's you got were after the 1st one I got

-1:59 now is the offline message that it happens rite after it goes back online

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Its got to be interference or the Klingons just turned of their cloaking device

Did you see its transition across the feed it's a ship or something intelligent - those capture's you got were after the 1st one I got

-1:59 now is the offline message that it happens rite after it goes back online

Hold on there Lone Star lets not get our lightsabers in a knot. Im leaning towards reflection they all move at the same speed

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just need to see more notice how we never see squat till it get dark and there are light issues

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Just need to see more notice how we never see squat till it get dark and there are light issues

At least i'm trying once I get the video into a decent size I'l post it , I'm going with a no on reflection
It's not research unless we question rite?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something going on just seen go to - -9=15 and watch until you see what looks like explosions and continue watching until you see the orange round whatever roll across the feed

-4;23 it almost across the screen

-7:00 is were the first flash starts after around 4 keep watching you will see a orange orb fly across the screen .

Nope looks like I got the times wrong but I have video of it and it wasn't a reflection Ill try and find the correct time

Not a reflection I have it on video something very weird is happening

-59.00 watch the bottom also middle - at -1:00 just keep watching after -58.00

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

holy crap things are happening -59.32 is my screen shot but it started around 2:43 PST I'm guessing the live feed - Is based on -59 meaning 59 min ago

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What the hell is that?
Its unlike any image artifact I have ever seen.

Has something exploded?
Was it another space craft carrying secret yellow space goop?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

holy crap things are happening -59.32 is my screen shot but it started around 2:43 PST I'm guessing the live feed - Is based on -59 meaning 59 min ago

I want to believe but every one of your evidence clips is from when it dark.. did you notice nothing moves away from oe towards the camera it stays on the one plane

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Actually In the vids I took there are orbs moving across the feed something is up not sure what .

I can't explain the thing that looks blown up and the light has nothing to do with that one, it looks like something from a video game to me , but caught it live I documented times and took video so the rest is up to you guys .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Actually In the vids I took there are orbs moving across the feed something is up not sure what .

I can't explain the thing that looks blown up and the light has nothing to do with that one, it looks like something from a video game to me , but caught it live I documented times and took video so the rest is up to you guys .

OK a few questions when the screen is dark where do you think the camera is looking at? It's still looking at the earth but it's dark and the yellow splotches are lighted cities and towns on the Earth. Your explosions were just lightning in the storm clouds on the dark side of the earth.

Once it starts back on the light side you get sun dogs out the azz. And reflection splotches because I not certain but I believe this camera is is in the cupola with a round bubble window in the center and square viewing ports all around picking up light and transferring it to the round window the camera is in.

I want to be wrong and it be ET's, well unless they are here to enslave us or eat us like space oysters...

edit on p000000292pm026 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I want to be wrong and it be ET's, well unless they are here to enslave us or eat us like space oysters...

Maybe we'd eat them like space oysters, hence the 'no contact humans' space law currently in effect and the hide behind cloaking and light scattering devices which will continue to confuse the humans.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have baaaad feeling about this..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join