It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President and 2024 Candidate JOE BIDEN - His History of Likely Crimes and For Certain Crimes.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sunday, February 18, 2024

Because the News Media/Hollywood and the Federal Government are 90% and 85% DEMOCRATS respectively, these startling disgusting facts about President JOE BIDEN's history of both Likely and Certain CRIMES, is never discussed in a comprehensive way.

Not even Conservative or MAGA-AF media has attempted to pull them all together in a specific article, or broadcast segment. (They're Scared, because: "You don't phuck with a Biden!", exclaimed Joe.)

But since we're getting close to potentially re-electing Joe Biden to a second term as U.S. President, even with his mental illness and 34% approval rating, now is a good time to begin making the public aware of Joe Biden's CRIMINAL HISTORY. Likely and Certain Crimes that he may, or may not, one day be indicted for committing.

If I overlook something(s), I would appreciate you adding them to this thread. Also, I don't know the legal name for some of the crimes. If you can assist in that area, it would be appreciated as well. Chronologically speaking...

The mid 1970's thru 2016: Senator and VP Joe Biden illegally removed classified documents from secure locations, and took them home: nypost.com...

WHAT IS THIS CRIME CALLED?

------------

The mid 1970's thru 2016: JOE BIDEN kept these classified documents in NON-SECURE locations for decades: thehill.com...

WHAT IS THIS CRIME CALLED?

-------------

2014: Senator Johnson says it appears Classified Information was transferred from Hunter Biden to Ukraine.

A Hunter Biden email about Ukraine from 2014 looks ‘suspiciously’ like it could have come from classified information, a leading GOP senator has claimed.

Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said the April 12, 2014 message to one of the first son’s business partners resembles documents that the State Department gives members of the Senate when they travel overseas.
Continued at: nypost.com...

IS THIS TREASON?

------------

2016: Vice President Joe Biden told Ukraine President Victor Shokin if he did not fire the top prosecutor investigating Burisma gas company, who was paying Hunter Biden $83,000 @ month for no clear reason, Ukraine would NOT GET the next $1 Billion Aid payment from the United States.

From Aug 2023: nypost.com...

THIS IS "BLACKMAIL" ISN'T IT?

------------

Jan 2017: V.P. JOE BIDEN wanted to frame incoming Trump National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn.

The declassification of material from the Michael Flynn case has exposed more chilling details of an effort by prosecutors to come up with a crime to use against the former national security adviser. This week, however, a letter revealed another unsettling detail. Among over three dozen Obama administration officials seeking to “unmask” Flynn in the investigation was former Vice President Joe Biden. This revelation came less than a day after Biden denied any involvement in the investigation of Flynn. It also follows a disclosure that President Obama was aware of that investigation.
From 5/14/2020: thehill.com...

IS THIS "COUP" PLOTTING?

------------

October 2020: Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN assures supporters that Democrats have developed the best "Election Fraud Organization" yet.

October 31, 2020: Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN tells supporters that he DOES NOT NEED THEIR VOTE in order to win next week's election.

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 election night, President Trump was leading in delegates, until suddenly, batches of ballots were input to systems in GA, WI, MI, PA, AZ late that night or the next day. Not surprisingly, based on Joe's bragging the month before, the vast majority of those late arriving paper ballots were very candidate JOE BIDEN.

WAS A COORDINATED "ELECTION THEFT" CRIME COMMITTED? There is no central authority in the U.S. to investigate this, unfortunately.

------------

2021 to Present: JOE BIDEN ordered his Homeland Security department to begin letting migrants cross the border and come into the USA without being stopped. To date, over 8 million have entered the country. Millions of them, illegally. (Not through designated check-points) The result, many American lives lost due directly to migrant actions (murder, manslaughter). Many Americans beaten and raped.

Example of 14 from 2023: www.breitbart.com...

WHAT CRIME IS U.S. President JOE BIDEN COMMITTING by not taking care of the citizens who elected him, and whom he vowed to serve?

-WeMustCare

edit on 1822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You asked:

"If I overlook something(s), I would appreciate you adding them to this thread. Also, I don't know the legal name for some of the crimes. If you can assist in that area, it would be appreciated as well."

Happy to help. None of those actions you mentioned are crimes. That's why they don't have legal names.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

From your link...

February 13, 2024 – Tony Bobulinski tells Congress Biden has “sold out” America – He “enabled” his son to sell access to “most dangerous adversaries” of US

That's the same thing Mr. Bobulinski told the FBI during his 9 hour interview, which occurred 2 days after he also told Tucker Carlson the same thing. (October 2020) The FBI kept him from talking to any more media outlets, but not to Congress.

Congress is making the Trump DOJ's job easier, by laying the groundwork for the arrest of Joe Biden ASAP after 1/20/2025.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

You asked:

"If I overlook something(s), I would appreciate you adding them to this thread. Also, I don't know the legal name for some of the crimes. If you can assist in that area, it would be appreciated as well."

Happy to help. None of those actions you mentioned are crimes. That's why they don't have legal names.

We know for certain that taking Secret classified documents home is a crime. (U.S. Presidents exempted)

Are there any circumstances when I might be allowed to take classified documents home with me?

No.

Classified material must be safeguarded in accordance with the requirements in E.O. 13526, Part 4, Safeguarding; and 32 CFR 2001, Subpart E, Safeguarding.

You must not remove classified material from official premises except to conduct official meetings or conferences, and the material must be returned to safe storage facilities immediately upon the conclusion of the meeting or conference.

Residences are not considered official premises, and you must not remove classified material for reasons of personal convenience or keep it overnight in personal custody.
Source: www.archives.gov...#

Isn't it despicable how 99% of the U.S. News Media ignores this CRIMINAL aspect of what Joe Biden did?

edit on 1822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You asked:

Funny how the leftist dems can identify, classify, and codify every little transgression made by anyone who disagrees with them, but when it's one of their own, (who may even be doing the exact same thing) then suddenly, there are a lot of gray areas. Lots of vagueness and blurred lines.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

You asked:

Funny how the leftist dems can identify, classify, and codify every little transgression made by anyone who disagrees with them, but when it's one of their own, (who may even be doing the exact same thing) then suddenly, there are a lot of gray areas. Lots of vagueness and blurred lines.

It doesn't matter what the lunatics say, so long as their power and influence in this country becomes close to non-existent over the next few years.

RESULTS are the prizes.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I didn't like Biden even before Obama, before Orange man bad and the rest.
Biden has always been the Asshole. The term FJB should have been around as early as the 90's imho.

Get out and vote Trump! Do it like your life depends on it, cause it will. Vote, Vote, Vote; many, many times if you can too (Dems do). Sauce it up if you want to save your, Couture, Family, society and our Republic, liberty and life along with all of our children's future at stake.
Vote in the primaries, vote in the general election.

Just Vote anyway possible you can, use your vote either way. Please just actually Vote and Voice your Vote.

If this was the vote to end all voting I say it's go go and the term ' Action not words' comes into play. It's 2024 btw.
edit on 2 19 24 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

What are you talking about? Things are better than ever!
/s

(Note: if I didn't add the sarcasm indicator, I would receive stars in agreement with my blatantly erroneous statement above. You can't keep an abysmal sycophant down!)
edit on 19-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

What are you talking about? Things are better than ever!
/s

(Note: if I didn't add the sarcasm indicator, I would receive stars in agreement with my blatantly erroneous statement above. You can't keep an abysmal sycophant down!)

Don't sweat it, I get the /sarc.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

January 2017 – Former defense contractor and sailor Weldon Marshall was arrested for unlawfully retaining classified information, stored on compact discs and computer hard drives that he kept at his home in Texas. The information included classified documents from Marshall’s time with the U.S. Navy and from his time as a defense contractor in Afghanistan.

Marshall pleaded guilty in March 2018. He was sentenced in June 2018 to more than three years in prison followed by a year of supervised release.

January 2018 – Former CIA officer Jerry Chun Shing Lee, also known as Zhen Cheng Li, was arrested on charges of unlawful retention of national defense information. Prosecutors alleged that Lee, while staying at hotels in Hawaii and Virginia, was in possession of two, small books that contained handwritten notes that included the true names and phone numbers of assets and covert CIA employees, operational notes from asset meetings, operational meeting locations and locations of covert facilities.

Lee was indicted in May 2018 on two counts of unlawfully retaining documents related to the national defense, as well as one count of conspiracy to deliver national defense information to a foreign government.

Lee pleaded guilty and was sentenced in November 2019 to 19 years in prison for conspiring to communicate, deliver and transmit national defense information to China.

voanews

But with Joe Biden they suddenly suspend prosecution, because corruption.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Let me ask.

How's that Biden impeachment going?

Yup! That pretty much says it all.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

do you mean the probe looking into the "Big Guy"? I think it's still operational. Those SARs reports didn't file themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's disgusting that Joe Biden cares more for a Russian killed by Russians, than for the hundreds of Americans killed by Non-Americans!

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

He even assigns blame and get emotional...all within 24 hours of Navalny's death.

Worst President Ever!

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Disgusted123

do you mean the probe looking into the "Big Guy"? I think it's still operational. Those SARs reports didn't file themselves.

The House is taking the advice of the MAGA world. Keep the impeachment inquiry going, digging, exposing. WHY? Because Joe Biden wants it to end.

We're hitting the old crook from multiple angles, until he self-implodes.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

NEW BIDEN FAMILY SCANDAL EMERGING - Involving Medicare and Medical $$$.

This revelation is from resurrected ATS member, Xuenchen.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

UPDATE/REFRESHER on Documents the FBI continues looking for...and probably more. Evidence of CRIMES committed by the Obama Administration, including JOE BIDEN. (A couple of corrupt Judges too.)

Update: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

join