It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Prophetic Signs Of Judgment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm sure there are some here familiar with this guy. He is a prolific religious scholar and has an uncanny knack for being able to pair religious texts and prophesies with real-world current events. The accuracy of two events he discusses here I have researched through other sources to verify that these events did occur and on the dates he claims. They did!

AP News

December 14, 2023
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — A Turkish opposition legislator died Thursday, days after he suffered a heart attack and collapsed in parliament just after delivering a speech critical of Israel and of the Turkish ruling party’s relationship with the country.

During his speech in the Turkish Parlament, he condemned Israel and called on God to strike Israel down.

AP News

December 19, 2023
ROME (AP) — Pope Francis formally approved letting Catholic priests bless same-sex couples, the Vatican announced Monday, a radical shift in policy that aimed at making the church more inclusive while maintaining its strict ban on gay marriage.

Pope Francis is from Buenos Aires, sitting in St. Peter's seat in the Vatican, and it just so happens that a statue of St. Peter in Buenos Aires was struck by lightning on Pope Francis's birthday. Cahn asserts that Pope Francis is an apostate pope.

Lightning Strikes St. Peter Statue on Pope Francis’ Birthday
Before the end of 2023, the Internet was abuzz with rumors, later confirmed, that lightning struck a statue of St. Peter on Pope Francis’ birthday, December 17.

Cahn relates the significance of the halo, key and right hand being destroyed. He also explains the adverse outcome effects/implications if the United States turns its back on Israel.

Can all of this be explained as just a coincidence? Very strange indeed, if it is.

edit on 17-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Having been a (mostly) Christian musician for over 2 decades (as well as secular musician for over 3 decades), through many different denominations, I will say the dogma is to different to take any stance. At this point I will count at least 6 Christian denominations; 2 Unity/ Unitarian denominations, (and for the value added tax, Mormon Band mates).
Anyone who is using God to sell you themselves is not to be believed. I know to many preachers, again of many denominations, for me to trust this guy after 1 minute into the video.
He is selling himself, and his politics not his brand of religion. I made it to 1:51 of the video.
This is not how my preacher friends talk.

This individual is selling himself not the word of god.

Obviously this is my reality of my opinion after decades dealing with the politics of organized religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
I'm sure there are some here familiar with this guy. He is a prolific religious scholar and has an uncanny knack for being able to pair religious texts and prophesies with real-world current events. The accuracy of two events he discusses here I have researched through other sources to verify that these events did occur and on the dates he claims. They did!

AP News

December 14, 2023
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — A Turkish opposition legislator died Thursday, days after he suffered a heart attack and collapsed in parliament just after delivering a speech critical of Israel and of the Turkish ruling party’s relationship with the country.

During his speech in the Turkish Parlament, he condemned Israel and called on God to strike Israel down.

AP News

December 19, 2023
ROME (AP) — Pope Francis formally approved letting Catholic priests bless same-sex couples, the Vatican announced Monday, a radical shift in policy that aimed at making the church more inclusive while maintaining its strict ban on gay marriage.

Pope Francis is from Buenos Aires, sitting in St. Peter's seat in the Vatican, and it just so happens that a statue of St. Peter in Buenos Aires was struck by lightning on Pope Francis's birthday. Cahn asserts that Pope Francis is an apostate pope.

Before the end of 2023, the Internet was abuzz with rumors, later confirmed, that lightning struck a statue of St. Peter on Pope Francis’ birthday, December 17.

Cahn relates the significance of the halo, key and right hand being destroyed. He also explains the adverse outcome effects/implications if the United States turns its back on Israel.

Can all of this be explained as just a coincidence? Very strange indeed, if it is.

Do you think there is some sort of supernatural force behind these events?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I've heard Johnathan Cahns talks before. They are always interesting. In reference to 'Pope Francis' ... he's an awful pope. Anti-Catholic, Anti-American, Anti-free-market, Anti-Borders, Far left New World Order. Yes I think the lighting strike is a message and that it has meaning.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Venkuish1

Yes, I do!

Something of this nature stands no chance of being coincidental.

This is an argument from ignorance and it seems it's a habit for many posters on this site. You postulate something is true because you can't see any other way to explain it and because noone else has shown it can't be a coincidence.

You have asserted the conclusion which you have based on your flawed interpretation without providing any evidence as to why this is true. You think it's not a coincidence, but why?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This BS isn't worth the effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

This BS isn't worth the effort.

I don't want to put you off and there is no need to convince me or others. You just state your opinion and others comment on what you said.

One of your deleted messages said

Something of this nature stands no chance of being coincidental.

So you did argue this can't be a coincidence even though you said you didn't assert it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I've heard Johnathan Cahns talks before. They are always interesting. In reference to 'Pope Francis' ... he's an awful pope. Anti-Catholic, Anti-American, Anti-free-market, Anti-Borders, Far left New World Order. Yes I think the lighting strike is a message and that it has meaning.

You don't like Pope Francis?
Is he far-left?

I don't see any supernatural forces acting to produce lighting strikes and the OP argued it can't be a coincidence but all you need to do is take a look at how many lightning strikes happen every day and it's millions of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1
Is he far-left?

I thought I was pretty clear on what I thought of him. Here it is again ... from his own words and actions .... He is Anti-Catholic, Anti-American, Anti-free-market, Anti-Borders, Woke Far left, New World Order.

I don't see any supernatural forces ...

Of course you wouldn't. You don't see supernatural anywhere and even when evidence is produced, like in the case of reincarnation, you refuse to acknowledge it.

I see the lightening hitting at the Vatican, and specifically with St. Peter and the keys, as a sign from God. This pope has been anti-Catholic and 'the keys' of Peter in Catholicism have great symbology. It could have been a coincidence ... but all things considered, it equally could have been a sign manifesting. I am open minded on this.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lightning strike statue; the lightning grounding protection Failed or was Disconnected on purpose

the 'elite' politician keeling over; theres' darkness n summoning 'Curses', he reaped what he sowed, POW!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

A Turkish opposition legislator died Thursday, days after he suffered a heart attack and collapsed in parliament just after delivering a speech critical of Israel and of the Turkish ruling party’s relationship with the country.

There is actually a surprisingly REALLY long list of World politicians that have died in office, and while in session, or while talking.

Since 2000 The have been 58 heads of state to die while in office alone. Just heads of state. Politicians are often older, and old stressed politicians have heart attacks (most common cause).

THE THING THERE IS TO STOP ELECTING OLDER PEOPLE!

Pope Francis formally approved letting Catholic priests bless same-sex couples, the Vatican announced Monday, a radical shift in policy that aimed at making the church more inclusive while maintaining its strict ban on gay marriage.

Just a few years behind the Methodists and way behind The Anglicans, and they perform the ceremony too. Don't worry, it's not the gaypocalypse.

Saturn. Well it was Jupiter on behalf of Saturn, Christ took its day. Also watch for The Sun. Christians took Sol Invictus too.

But imagine if a CME happened on Sol Invictus Christmas.

Here's something else that happened the same day as the lightning strike.

www.sciencetimes.com...

Also in the sky at the same time of the lightning strike was The Sun, Mars, Saturn, The Moon, And Jupiter.

One could argue Jupiter (lightning god) and The Sun attacked on Saturnalia. The signs are of an angry pantheon of gods.

My critical take is because "signs" bug me. Taking coincidence out of context and applying it as some greater message. Too much human influence and assuming it's important. And then acting on its importance.

That can also go insane. Inventing validations for messages of divinity. Like a certain song on the radio at a certain point relating to real life or something, and then seeing that everywhere.

Making observations of purpose in causality is something that seems destined to end in popped bubbles and broken spirits.
edit on 17-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

A Turkish opposition legislator died Thursday, days after he suffered a heart attack and collapsed in parliament just after delivering a speech critical of Israel and of the Turkish ruling party’s relationship with the country.

There is actually a surprisingly REALLY long list of World politicians that have died in office, and while in session, or while talking.

Since 2000 The have been 58 heads of state to die while in office alone. Just heads of state. Politicians are often older, and old stressed politicians have heart attacks (most common cause).

THE THING THERE IS TO STOP ELECTING OLDER PEOPLE!

Pope Francis formally approved letting Catholic priests bless same-sex couples, the Vatican announced Monday, a radical shift in policy that aimed at making the church more inclusive while maintaining its strict ban on gay marriage.

Just a few years behind the Methodists and way behind The Anglicans, and they perform the ceremony too. Don't worry, it's not the gaypocalypse.

Saturn. Well it was Jupiter on behalf of Saturn, Christ took its day. Also watch for The Sun. Christians took Sol Invictus too.

But imagine if a CME happened on Sol Invictus Christmas.

Here's something else that happened the same day as the lightning strike.

www.sciencetimes.com...

Also in the sky at the same time of the lightning strike was The Sun, Mars, Saturn, The Moon, And Jupiter.

One could argue Jupiter (lightning god) and The Sun attacked on Saturnalia. The signs are of an angry pantheon of gods.

My critical take is because "signs" bug me. Taking coincidence out of context and applying it as some greater message. Too much human influence and assuming it's important. And then acting on its importance.

That can also go insane. Inventing validations for messages of divinity. Like a certain song on the radio at a certain point relating to real life or something, and then seeing that everywhere.

Making observations of purpose in causality is something that seems destined to end in popped bubbles and broken spirits.

I have already mentioned how many lighting strikes happen per day on average

earthhow.com...#:~:text=Lightning%20strikes%208.6%20million%20times,is%20Lake%20Maracaibo%20in%20Venezuela.

Every day, lightning strikes 8.6 million times on average. The world’s lightning hotspot is Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela.

It looks as if natural phenomena are attributed to supernatural causes, again!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Is he far-left?

I thought I was pretty clear on what I thought of him. Here it is again ... from his own words and actions .... He is Anti-Catholic, Anti-American, Anti-free-market, Anti-Borders, Woke Far left, New World Order.

I don't see any supernatural forces ...

Of course you wouldn't. You don't see supernatural anywhere and even when evidence is produced, like in the case of reincarnation, you refuse to acknowledge it.

I see the lightening hitting at the Vatican, and specifically with St. Peter and the keys, as a sign from God. This pope has been anti-Catholic and 'the keys' of Peter in Catholicism have great symbology. It could have been a coincidence ... but all things considered, it equally could have been a sign manifesting. I am open minded on this.

Natural phenomena don't have supernatural causes. We know this for very long time.

Reincarnation isn't something science can accept for the time being due to the lack of evidence in the claims made.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Natural phenomena don't have supernatural causes. We know this for very long time.
God can use natural phenomena to make statements and give signs.
You won't believe that.

Reincarnation isn't something science can accept for the time being due to the lack of evidence in the claims made.

Um ... no. There is a ton of evidence. You haven't been looking at what has been presented to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

edit on 2/17/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tons of evidence??

I don't know of any natural phenomena having supernatural cause. Perhaps you can let me know which ones you have in mind.
edit on 17-2-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So something I'm mentally working on so I'll point this out. Hosea 6-2 and the prophecy of the day of Jezreel.

Put very simply it's this. The prophecy predicted that Israel was to face a long top level Leviticus 26 curse. Then followed by it's opposite. Hosea 6-2 puts a timeline on the prophecy of 3000 years. 2000 of them being the curse. We seem to be in the last 10 years of the curse as of now. As such I think freaky things are going to happen as the curse breaks down.
Also as part of the deal is the first part of the Leviticus 26 pact. (Also known as the old covenant.) As part of the benefits part of this covenant is "God" agrees to protect those that are subject to it. So I would point out Israel's military record in wars since 1948 is around 15-0-3 currently. And what's happening to Hamas now fits the covenant. Specifically this.

Leviticus 26
7And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

Also Jesus Christ mentions this in Matthew 21.

42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

It appears to me this version of Israel is supernaturally protected. Though it still has holes in the protection because of the curse in the day of Jezreel prophecy running out.
edit on 2/18/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join