It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else get the sense that something downright miraculous might be up ahead?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Do you feel that we may be facing something miraculous up ahead?

Thats a big NO!

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Thats a big NO!

Maybe that's because your frequency is too low and you are not going .. we'll drop in from time to time and bring you the occasional divine sandwich .. Manna from heaven with cheese and mayonnaise.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: Venkuish1

originally posted by: chr0naut

We were debating about the origins of the universe.

Don't bother, there's no reasoning with someone who has already so clearly demonstrated in one of the threads on the Origins and Creationism subforum that he/she has no intention whatsoever to be either honest or reasonable about these subjects (along with many others there demonstrating the same).

I asked some very simple straightforward questions, with an exceedingly obvious correct answer, but the only answer I got (from someone else) was intentionally the wrong answer (no doubt about it that the person knew better) followed by the lamest argument I've heard in a long time to defend that wrong answer. The problem was, that answering any of those questions that I raised with the correct answer, did not require extensive knowledge or intelligence, but a willingness to be honest and reasonable about it. And then they would have to admit, at least to themselves, that they have been deceived about it by means of evolutionary propaganda and blatant lies. Cause it was blatant that the drawing I was asking questions about, was used to intentionally give people the wrong impression concerning the topic of "hollow bones", and that the website using that drawing for that purpose, was doing that on purpose, knowing better.

It was all so obvious, that the only conclusion one can draw of that is that there is no reasoning with...

I think you misrepresented the situation in the Origin and Creation forum where the creationists were repeatedly refuted and their arguments debunked again and again because they had no basis in reality and their claims were completely unsupported.

When you speak about 'evolutionary propaganda' then the red alert goes on! If evolution is propaganda then you are off to a very bad start and when claims made monkeys are not becoming humans because humans have defended from monkeys hence evolution is not true then anyone with basis school knowledge can see the root cause of creationists' confusion.

Perhaps the other poster can join us and argue that E.Coli (bacterium) has not evolved to become another bacterium(!) and hence evolution is not true.

Or even that the universal law of gravitation is off by 2000% and so there must be some supernatural cause behind this 'mystery'.

You guys get to choose how much you want to go down this rabbit hole and there seems to be no end in this process...
edit on 12-2-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

You guys get to choose how much you want to go down this rabbit hole and there seems to be no end in this process...

Good metaphor! .. let's continue! .. Some people have such big heads and are so totally inflexible, that they can't even get their heads deep enough in, to see what is down there.

edit on 12-2-2024 by Kennyb75 because: gramma

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Have you noticed that people have really rather complicated moral and ethical rules? Like for instance if someone hurts you by accident, you don't feel wronged, but if they do it on purpose you are deeply offended? Why would you have an innate sense of right and wrong? Do you think it is an evolutionary survival trait? How would it arise? Can you explain the process of gaining such an abstracted ethical conscience?

I can't speak for the person you were arguing with, but I certainly can, and the explanation is precisely the one you adduce. In fact, I think you and I may have had this discussion before. Perhaps it was on this thread.

I shan't go into it all again here (it would be off topic) but yes, it is quite easy to explain the evolution of morals. Meanwhile, simple observation easily confirms that morality is indeed innate, part of the survival-kit of a social species. The priest-caste merely co-opted and elaborated our instinctive moral sense, turning it into the basis of their age-old devil's bargain with the rulers of human societies.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Let me ask you again because you are dancing around religious beliefs and faith and have already said your arguments are based on religious apology (good you have admitted it).

Do you know of any physical end biochemical processes that have supernatural causes? Let me help you by saying we know none in science.

What makes you think our universe has been created by some supernatural force? What evidence is there?

You made a statement earlier that even in your soul you going evidence. Let me remind you that you don't get to choose what evidence is. Feelings and beliefs don't constitute evidence and the 'soul' is an invention used extensively by religious people. No evidence exist for the existence of the soul.

It looks you create even more problems for your arguments when you make reference to further religious concepts for which there is zero evidence they are true.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Remember what I said in my earlier posts. You seem to be avoiding this part of the conversation.

You can't ask others to prove a negative for example that your creator doesn't exist. And why anyone will try to disprove the existence of a flying spaghetti monster in the first place? The burden of proof is on the claimant and so to the religionists who assert the existence of their creator and their supernatural reality.

Simply put it, there is no evidence for the existence of this supernatural reality, God, demons/angels, life after death. Zero evidence! The entire premise of you arguments rely on religious faith and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Do you know of any physical end biochemical processes that have supernatural causes? Let me help you by saying we know none in science.

Don't you mean "Let me help you by saying we know nothing in science."

Allow me to answer that simple question for you .. life!

Please direct me to any white paper that can explain it beyond .. 'God did it!'

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75

Don't you mean "Let me help you by saying we know nothing in science."

Allow me to answer that simple question for you .. life!

Please direct me to any white paper that can explain it beyond .. 'God did it!'

That's an argument from ignorance.
The religionists use it quite a lot when they can't explain a physical or biochemical process.

Before you speak so confidently about God and the supernatural world you need to have some good evidence for their existence. But all you have are beliefs and feelings accompanied by zero evidence.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

That's an argument from ignorance.
The religionists use it quite a lot when they can't explain a physical or biochemical process.

Then please provide your proof that life can be created.

Before you speak so confidently about God and the supernatural world you need to have some good evidence for their existence. But all you have are beliefs and feelings accompanied by zero evidence

I don't need to provide any evidence to you, you are living proof of life .. I suspect lol

I have absolute knowledge of the existence of God .. but It can never be something, that someone can tell you, it is something very profound that you will find out for yourself.

I am experiencing the supernatural every day, I can't prove it to you but then why should I? I am simply stating the truth of my reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1260016/pg1

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I absolutely did believe that, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Then something happened which I simply cannot put into words.

Then I went a bit crazy; like I knew everything, but nothing at the same time.

Who's to say the miracle didn't already happen?

Maybe they made a bold move in hopes to cement their dominion, but the miracle occured and their attempt was thwarted.

Maybe we just can't see what that miracle truly was.

Oh well...

If you ask me today though, you want a miracle?

Make it happen.

I really think it's up to us to free ourselves from bondage.

It'll just slowly keep getting worse, and less and less people will know the oppression for what it is.

Until one day, nobody has any access to Truth; henceforth the totality of the accepted truth is theirs to mold as they please.

Unless we do something about it.

Do you care enough to actively try to stop it?

I wonder...

^_^

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I have a very strong sense that at some point something major will happen to utterly disrupt the flow of this advance of corruption & deception.

Yes, the war will break out. Our beloved Putin, Xi and Kim are already working on it. They will liberate us all from the terror of NWO. No angels will be arriving though, rather the Great Old Ones to collect the bones.

I won't be going into a tired "give me a proof of your beliefs" debate. I will refer you to the Scriptures instead. Christ organized no global magic shows. He didn't cause the filthy Roman Empire to fall although it did fall in its own time, like all empires fall, giving birth to no less corrupted reign of popes. He didn't liberate poor enslaved Jews, this is why they crucified Him. Neither did He improve the economic situation of the poor. All he did was preaching about God's Kingdom and curing some locals. Not the type of the Messiah an average Jew expected.

You will be disappointed too because I think that you totally misunderstand the nature of the Divine intervention. God doesn't meddle with politics. There's wisdom in recognizing God's presence in your daily life, appreciating simple pleasures of life and enduring with patience and humility its ordeals and hardships. And being thankful for what you already have instead of longing for what you could have in some imaginary utopia of yours.

And now some nice song to go with this thread:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A thread of mine: "Aliens or Second Coming".

Best

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

Who's to say the miracle didn't already happen?

I actually think it did, it has for me. I can still see duality but I can't feel it, I feel protected.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

When you say 'miraculous', what exactly do you mean? Do you mean 'of the devine'? As in, a miracle? The suspension of the rules and laws of nature?

Or, just being a bit exaggerative?

Personally, no, I don't not think anything 'miraculous' is about to happen. Not just because I have seem no evidence of miracles or the supernatural, but also because I don't know how one can anticipate or feel the 'miraculous' is about to happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't know how one can anticipate or feel the 'miraculous' is about to happen.
a reply to: NoOneButMeAgain

There is a massive change, It leaves me with a powerful sense of anticipation. I don't feel any fear for what is soon to happen.

Something big is approaching and I sense it. It's not a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan

If you ask me today though, you want a miracle?

Make it happen.

I really think it's up to us to free ourselves from bondage.

It'll just slowly keep getting worse, and less and less people will know the oppression for what it is.

Until one day, nobody has any access to Truth; henceforth the totality of the accepted truth is theirs to mold as they please.

Unless we do something about it.

Do you care enough to actively try to stop it?

I wonder...

^_^

I agree, what do you suppose would implement this liberation? I think it is calling for Exodus 2.0 from this 9-5 grind with a community of like-minds. John the Baptist was doing this to prepare people for the impending Christ.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Does anyone else get the sense that something downright miraculous might be up ahead?

No. No divine interruption of the self imploding going on with humanity.
God doesn't seem to do that sort of thing on a big scale.
You get individual miracles ... but the big Earth moving stuff? Not so much.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No i did not read his books nor am I familiar with his methods, but sounds like an interesting character...

Only the fact that we went from hunter gatherer to civilisations over night is a red flag that indicates something cataclysmic happend around that time, as to what...
I have little hope that we'll ever be told the truth anything short of finding a copy of the library of Alexandria, i think that history is lost...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join