It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know what ‘foo fighters’ that buzzed Second World War pilots really were, say scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I’ve always thought, once I cursoried learned of plasma, that the Texas Marfa Lights could be just that….

Here’s a story that was told about Marfa Lights including an incident where they close and personal….

Source: What Are the Marfa Lights?

👽

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Strangely this research has been done for a long time by the max planck institute,

I've read some articles that there seems to be so called solid plasmas and that they experienced dusty plasmas forming double helices on the international space station.

They did describe them as being alive, maybe there must be some kind ofruling in the scientific community to determine what kind of life exist besides carbon based life ?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It was the action hero Bald Lightning!

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Oh, that's just my guardian angel.

Above your one eared unicorn rabbit.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sentient Plasma

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If that is the case....we should still see it all the time and be able to recreate the phenomenon right?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The other big mystery are the Hessdalen Lights.

I saw somewhere where it might have been solved….or was that just another of the many theories? anyway…

Description of the phenomena

Wiki Hessdalen Lights

The Hessdalen lights are of unknown origin. They appear both by day and by night, and seem to float through and above the valley. They are usually bright white, yellow or red and can appear above and below the horizon. The duration of the phenomenon may be a few seconds to well over an hour. Sometimes the lights move with enormous speed; at other times they seem to sway slowly back and forth. On yet other occasions, they hover in mid‑air

Could it be plasma?

👽
edit on 2-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If that is the case....we should still see it all the time and be able to recreate the phenomenon right?

I don't know that we would see them all the time, but some people are seeing them sometimes.

As far as being able to recreate this phenomenon, well here's a scaled down version.

edit on 2-2-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Plasma?

With what the OP shows…….it’s now easy to call it all P-L-A-S-M-A……really?

Orbs in the sky …PLASMA…..spherical lights near the ground…..PLASMA…….balls of changing lights……PLASMA.

This is a skeptic’s windfall…….just say it’s PLASMA

👽
edit on 2-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on Fri Feb 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Did MythBusters never do an episode like this? Seriously. It sounds like something they would do, and if not, they need to do it.

It is easy. Go fly a P-41 in Germany at about 2k feet. Tell me what happens.....it would be really cool if we saw the phenomenon.

PS - It was aliens......

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I always laugh when I see articles with "according to scientists" or "says scientists" in the headline.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Even given all the information and research handed to them, it'll always be aliens coming to our flat earth for somebody.

Which I hope is true! That would make this world a little more interesting.
edit on 3-2-2024 by BS1Botp4198 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think the words these scientists are looking for is called "St Elmo's Fire". Look it up. But they think they are clever but it was explained a couple of hundred years ago. But meh, change the name and claim credit for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Nothing to see here, it's just P L A S M A.

BTW, MI5 has gone through some length to kill and developed disinformation regarding the crop circles in the British media and probably in conjunction with the DIA in the US.

They are absolutely 100% ET or intelligent inter-dimensional, use a term you desire.

I have no idea what Foo Fighters were, but PLASMA is simply a fourth state of energy and conversion state of the other three. It can be natural as a phenomena or a product of engineered technology.

Plasma has been studied for some time (obviously), but the idea that consciousness is somehow contained within is a revolutionary hypothesis.

edit on 3-2-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

I have a Plasma Ball Lamp similar to this…but tricolor…blue/red/green.

I guess I have a “product of engineered technology” 😉

👽

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LOL; but is it conscious?😊a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here's another research they just released I think?

Plasmas up to a kilometer in size, behaving similarly to multicellular organisms have been filmed on 10 separate NASA space shuttle missions, over 200 miles above Earth within the thermosphere. These self-illuminated "plasmas" are attracted to and may "feed on" electromagnetic radiation. They have different morphologies: 1) cone, 2) cloud, 3) donut, 4) spherical-cylindrical; and have been filmed flying towards and descending into thunderstorms; congregating by the hundreds and interacting with satellites generating electromagnetic activity; approaching the Space Shuttles. Computerized analysis of flight path trajectories, documents these plasmas travel at different velocities from different directions and change their angle of trajectory making 45°, 90°, and 180° shifts and follow each other. They've been filmed accelerating, slowing down; stopping; congregating; engaging in "hunter-predatory" behavior, and intersecting plasmas leaving a plasma dust trail in their wake. Similar lifelike behaviors have been demonstrated by plasmas created experimentally. "Plasmas" may have been photographed in the 1940s by WWII pilots (identified as "Foo fighters"); repeatedly observed and filmed by astronauts and military pilots and classified as Unidentified Aerial-Anomalous Phenomenon. Plasmas are not biological but may represent a form of pre-life that via the incorporation of elements common in space, could result in the synthesis of RNA. Plasmas constitute a fourth state of matter, are attracted to electromagnetic activity, and when observed in the lower atmosphere likely account for many of the UFO-UAP sightings over the centuries.

I have to say that the things I've seen on the Saturn/ Cassini database really coincide with this study somehow or maybe actually is plasma based lifeforms of all of the anomalous and weird activity that is happening there?

Strangely one of the rings of Saturn and I think it's the F-ring stands for something that's the basis of the creation of life , I forgot how it's called ?

So I wouldn't wave away these studies because they are important to understand for progression in the studies of UAP

Research Gate

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoSun, 04 Feb 2024 04:18:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Feb 2024 04:18:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join