It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn’t Trump disclose information about non-human intelligences and craft?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Let’s take the wayback time machine to President George H. W. Bush who was also a CIA Director.

If ETs are visiting. From everything to amateurs that out spy satellites to home radio astronomers, why do you need government to provide proof you should be able to get yourself.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Perhaps Trump didn't do the things he said he would, and some of the things he said he did do, he didn't?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: EndTime
As we now know, Trump had an interest in retaining and potentially showing off highly secretive, high classified, special access type information.

I wonder why in all the classified and top secret documents Trump retained at Mar-A-Lago why it appears that none of them contained information about the alien, UAP, UFO, etc. phenomena that many of us are so interested in.

Was it because they don’t exist? Did the alphabet agencies manage to keep the information away from him, allowing military and foreign intelligence go?

one of the big things I hoped for during Trumps presidency was disclosure. It didn’t happen, and I am not sure he will even if he wins a second term.

Honestly, if he include disclosure in his platform he might attract a good amount of new voters.

The really sensitive stuff is briefed Eyes Only. Meaning that no written record is passed on. Especially with someone as sloppy as Trump.

Also, the really good stuff is held within the Department of Energy category of Restricted Data. David Grush explained this in his testimony last summer. The POTUS has no real control over access to RD. By law, access to RD can only be granted by the DOE. Traditionally, the DOE will grant the incoming POTUS the equivalent of a Q clearance, but the UFO/NHI stuff requires a DOE clearance higher than that. The POTUS doesn't have a need to know the details of nuclear weapons design, for example, and likewise doesn't have a need to know all the details about NHIs/UFOs. I know the people who briefed Trump on UFOs/NHIs back in 2019, so I know he has been briefed.

Disclosure of RD is potentially punishable by the death penalty, BTW, so that provides a serious deterrent to blabbing.

So, whoever QAnon was, they couldn't have known about some of the stuff that they said, because they never had the the right level of clearance?

That must mean that some of their drops were total BS, doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I believe all presidents since Truman are briefed on the matter. It is the law after all. He is the executive branch. And then it's up to the president how deep he wants to go delve into the matter. He's a pretty busy guy so I figure they don't get very far down the rabbit hole, even if they get to serve two terms. The following is just my opinion. But I believe after the Air force closed Project Blue book, probably gleefully, that the matter was handed over to the corporations and therefore, allowed plausible deniability for the government. When they figure something out useful for the Pentagon and or Intelligence, they sell it back to the government. In this way, they only have to share that the science works and how and generally get a maintenance contract as well. Never having to acknowledge where the science came from. I doubt any president has ever gone that deep into the situation and therefore, has nothing to tell us. All that is just speculation on my part. And with that, I don't believe Congress is going to be able to tell us anything either. The secret is held by multiple corporations in pieces and certainly not shared by each other and therefore, no one knows all the 'truth'.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Let’s take the wayback time machine to President George H. W. Bush who was also a CIA Director.

Long ago I remember reading….for which I cannot find on the www….where George H.W. Bush as president was asked in passing by a reporter that asked something about…did he know anything about extraterrestrials….to which he hurriedly replied “you don’t know the half of it” and continued walking.

I know what I read…but too this day….I can’t find a direct reference.

However, below is an article which mentions G.H.W.B. having eluded in similar instances….giving answers to questions about UFOs/Aliens.

Source: WH AT DID HE KNOW? George Bush Sr took UFO secrets to the grave – because ‘Americans couldn’t handle the truth’, lobbyist claims

While director of the CIA, Bush is said to have even blocked former president Jimmy Carter's attempts to obtain UFO information during an alleged briefing on November 19, 1976. Bush told the president-elect he didn't have the need to know but if he wanted information he should ask the Congressional Research Service (CRS) to prepare a briefing for the new administration.

"Carter fired him shortly thereafter. One might ask, 'If there was no truth to the extra-terrestrial hypothesis, why would Bush disrespect a presidential request?'"

While campaigning with his son Jeb Bush in the 1980s, Bush was asked about UFOs by a journalist. He replied: "Americans can't handle the truth."

Bush was also quizzed by UFO researcher Charles Huffer during a presidential rally trip to Rogers, Arkansas, in 1988 during which he asked Bush: "Will you tell the people the truth about UFOs?" Bush replied: "Yeah. if we can find it, what it is. We are really interested." When pressed further Bush replied: "I know some. I know a fair amount."

Bush also supported space exploration, and was once quoted in a speech as saying: "We will travel to neighbouring stars, to new worlds, to discover the unknown."

☕️🍩

👽

Fun fact, when I worked for a scientific instrument renal company in Sydney, I was asked to set up an internet connected (non SCIF) Windows PC for George Bush Senior to use during one of his Australian visits while he was President.

I did get to meet him and the then Australian PM, Keating, and they weren't that interesting. In my memory, both seemed very tired and that's about all I can recall of them.

I did think it was funny all the really big Secret Service guys wearing dark suits, and dark glasses - indoors.

It was also my job to wipe the PC afterwards (so it could go back to rental). I had a quick look at the time stamps on the file system and the only thing the PC had been used for was to play Microsoft Golf.

I was also allowed to read the Presidents 'morning briefing' paperwork, which was mostly mundane, except for someone being arrested in Italy with some nuclear material that they had smuggled out of a (former?) USSR country.

The person who really impressed me was the Australian Science minister, Barry Jones. We got to talk over a coffee while I was waiting for my security clearance to be confirmed, so I could go up to the suite and pick up the PC. He was tired too, but in pretty good humour. We talked about astronomy and the CSIRO, I think.

I was given a lapel badge that was a US flag and and Australian flag. Can't really remember who gave me that. I think it might have been security, to identify me as someone who had access?

edit on 2024-02-01T14:49:47-06:0002Thu, 01 Feb 2024 14:49:47 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here goes some history of President Jimmy Carter and UFO’s

And tie in to Carter by George H.W. Busch

👽
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The whole not telling presidents because their job is tempory has been on my mind a lot lately, but I wont go too off topic. The person I am wondering the most about is the old Pope Ratslinger ir whatever his name it...

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why didn’t Trump disclose information about non-human intelligences and craft?

Because he doesn't know anything about them. The POTUS is just a temporary employee ... not part of the shadow government that runs things about ETs and UFOs.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Perhaps because it hadn't been made up yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"Why didn’t Trump disclose information about non-human intelligences and craft?"

Its like:

"Why didnt Obama free Mumia?"

Its because they are not the ones in control.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That whole, they dont tak to prez because its a temp position...

The alleged Eisenhower meeting was in March 1953, same year a young Princess Elizabeth Winsor Mountbatten Saxburg Gotha was corrivated as queenie in her small island nation...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join