It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn’t Trump disclose information about non-human intelligences and craft?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe it could be because the truth is terrifying and the elites have been infiltrated by them or they are demons or many other reasons like it's all a distraction or other deminsional creatures who knows lol

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
OP got it in his first post - they don't exist.

People would be more likely to believe someone like Elon Musk saying he has proof of existence more than the government imo.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
*snip" even Grusch admits he never personally saw anything extraterrestrial, it's all hearsay.

Grusch stated he also had first hand information he hadn't been able to clear for discussion yet but I think I read that is being revealed this year....

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
I believe it could be because the truth is terrifying and the elites have been infiltrated by them or they are demons or many other reasons like it's all a distraction or other deminsional creatures who knows lol

I think it's a possibility people might have to start considering that this phonomena may be the very thing described as Angels and Demons in the the bible.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Considering the secrecy component that appears to surround the topic do you really think "they" would tell something like that to Donald Trump?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That scenario has indeed been proposed djz3ro.

The problem being that the Bible is simply a rehash/retelling of the organised religious practices that came before.

Hence not exactly the most reliable of source material to begin with.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Because he's not in the loop ,the last President to know what's in the box is believed to be George H Bush because of his CIA Directorship.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Trump was asked about ETs and UFOs and he said he’s read some things but he doesn’t necessarily believe them and even if it’s true it doesn’t change the job he has to do.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

It's the "read some things" part I'm having problems believing.

On a more serious note.

Any information TPTB has chosen to spoon-feed Trump.

Would most likely be sanitized down to the fact that the man in question has been known to be rather loquacious and not exactly able to keep schtum about most things never mind UFO.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19

lets think about this seriously, why would an alien disguise its self as an "earth elite" just to deal with all the # they get thrown at them, living less of a life than a movie star?

there is no one on earth that i would consider has lived a charmed life and has no problems at all. If aliens are intelligent enough to travel here from galaxies far far away, they'd be intelligent enough to know that it's not worth the effort for the miniscule rewards "Earth Elites" get in return.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Maybe there is nothing to disclose.

If you think there is actual evidence of ET visiting earth, why do you need trump to confirm your evidence if it exists?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
OP got it in his first post - they don't exist.

People would be more likely to believe someone like Elon Musk saying he has proof of existence more than the government imo.

Exactly. With people that think they have evidence already? I don’t get this need to have government of all things play to a specific confirmation bias?

It’s like someone needing everything from eagles to elections having an official government stamp they exist.

And why isn’t there the same call “government must disclose” bigfeet exist?
edit on 1-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Trump? Non-human intelligence? In the same sentence? How much are we gonna pay him to tell us? Respectfully, you're prob really young. Wonderfully oxymoronic thread title.

Good one...still laughing.✌️😂

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
I hope you realise the reasons behind "the space force". Under signed international treaty no nation can place any weapon system in outer space. But, whoops, how can you have a space force without weapons. Get it.

The only reasons Trump couldn't release anything is 1. It's a nothing burger with nothing to release, except the same garbage they keep repeating. Or. It is not in any government entity.
And 2. all the parts and information is in private corporations so actually no body can force anything.

The ONLY thing that people will believe is a show and tell with a nuts and bolts machine that anybody can inspect. That does not include just a disclosed film.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Let’s take the wayback time machine to President George H. W. Bush who was also a CIA Director.

Long ago I remember reading….for which I cannot find on the www….where George H.W. Bush as president was asked in passing by a reporter that asked something about…did he know anything about extraterrestrials….to which he hurriedly replied “you don’t know the half of it” and continued walking.

I know what I read…but too this day….I can’t find a direct reference.

However, below is an article which mentions G.H.W.B. having eluded in similar instances….giving answers to questions about UFOs/Aliens.

Source: WH AT DID HE KNOW? George Bush Sr took UFO secrets to the grave – because ‘Americans couldn’t handle the truth’, lobbyist claims

While director of the CIA, Bush is said to have even blocked former president Jimmy Carter's attempts to obtain UFO information during an alleged briefing on November 19, 1976. Bush told the president-elect he didn't have the need to know but if he wanted information he should ask the Congressional Research Service (CRS) to prepare a briefing for the new administration.

"Carter fired him shortly thereafter. One might ask, 'If there was no truth to the extra-terrestrial hypothesis, why would Bush disrespect a presidential request?'"

While campaigning with his son Jeb Bush in the 1980s, Bush was asked about UFOs by a journalist. He replied: "Americans can't handle the truth."

Bush was also quizzed by UFO researcher Charles Huffer during a presidential rally trip to Rogers, Arkansas, in 1988 during which he asked Bush: "Will you tell the people the truth about UFOs?" Bush replied: "Yeah. if we can find it, what it is. We are really interested." When pressed further Bush replied: "I know some. I know a fair amount."

Bush also supported space exploration, and was once quoted in a speech as saying: "We will travel to neighbouring stars, to new worlds, to discover the unknown."

☕️🍩

👽
edit on 1-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I wonder why in all the classified and top secret documents Trump retained at Mar-A-Lago why it appears that none of them contained information about the alien, UAP, UFO, etc. phenomena that many of us are so interested in.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: EndTime
As we now know, Trump had an interest in retaining and potentially showing off highly secretive, high classified, special access type information.

I wonder why in all the classified and top secret documents Trump retained at Mar-A-Lago why it appears that none of them contained information about the alien, UAP, UFO, etc. phenomena that many of us are so interested in.

Was it because they don’t exist? Did the alphabet agencies manage to keep the information away from him, allowing military and foreign intelligence go?

one of the big things I hoped for during Trumps presidency was disclosure. It didn’t happen, and I am not sure he will even if he wins a second term.

Honestly, if he include disclosure in his platform he might attract a good amount of new voters.

The really sensitive stuff is briefed Eyes Only. Meaning that no written record is passed on. Especially with someone as sloppy as Trump.

Also, the really good stuff is held within the Department of Energy category of Restricted Data. David Grush explained this in his testimony last summer. The POTUS has no real control over access to RD. By law, access to RD can only be granted by the DOE. Traditionally, the DOE will grant the incoming POTUS the equivalent of a Q clearance, but the UFO/NHI stuff requires a DOE clearance higher than that. The POTUS doesn't have a need to know the details of nuclear weapons design, for example, and likewise doesn't have a need to know all the details about NHIs/UFOs. I know the people who briefed Trump on UFOs/NHIs back in 2019, so I know he has been briefed.

Disclosure of RD is potentially punishable by the death penalty, BTW, so that provides a serious deterrent to blabbing.

As someone who has been researching emerging technologies, I appreciate this post.

If someone were to somehow start to figure out some of the RD stuff, it would be in their, and their country's, best interests not to share that information, since doing so could be a hazard to one's health or life, and could also jeopardize national security. At least, that's my current understanding.

I was kind of thinking that if someone who was never given clearance figured some of this stuff out, they could safely share it with the public, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I imagine that there are significant reasons why RD is so closely guarded, and that secrecy should be respected.

I have also wonder if maybe we are experiencing a very slow soft disclosure, at least as far as NHI goes, but even if that is true, a lot of information about it is bound to remain restricted, as we have already been told.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
An overall view of the current status ……

But first we should note that Senator Harry Reid’s taxpayer investment of $22 million dollars….has for better or worst paid dividends in the long haul.

With today’s interest in UAPs…….I presume the taxpayer’s has far exceeded the government and military expenditures well beyond the $22 million……when you consider as far as the government costs with all the efforts and support (research, logistics, etc.) to put forth different UAP legislations for the sake of “UAP’s”.

Not to mention the UAP cottage industry spinoff’s and costs involved in the private sector and contracted interests…..right down to new websites entities, new mom and pop businesses..etc. Even academia….

Folks……there is a mothership load of money, being spent on UAPs!

Something that was considered to be Fringe in the past!

Is it all foolish? Yet it’s being taken seriously……

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Trump said he didnt believe in aliens.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Trump said he didnt believe in aliens.

I’m willing to bet UAPs will be dealt with in Trump’s Space Force….

…..our Space defense programs.

From The Space Force website….

Btw…..the Air Force has its Airmen….the Navy has its Sailors…the Marines has its Jar Heads Ooops….the Army has it’s Soldiers……..the Space Force personnel are called “Guardians”.

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join