It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn’t Trump disclose information about non-human intelligences and craft?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As we now know, Trump had an interest in retaining and potentially showing off highly secretive, high classified, special access type information.

I wonder why in all the classified and top secret documents Trump retained at Mar-A-Lago why it appears that none of them contained information about the alien, UAP, UFO, etc. phenomena that many of us are so interested in.

Was it because they don’t exist? Did the alphabet agencies manage to keep the information away from him, allowing military and foreign intelligence go?

one of the big things I hoped for during Trumps presidency was disclosure. It didn’t happen, and I am not sure he will even if he wins a second term.

Honestly, if he include disclosure in his platform he might attract a good amount of new voters.

edit on 31-1-2024 by EndTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Would anyone really believe it?

Coming from the government?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Thank you for the comment, good point.

If Trump actively looked for and released it, I think there are about 80 million people who would believe it.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Any of the documents tRump kept were for his benefits and his interests financially.

Aliens have are already known and have little interest in financial affairs.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There were a lot of things the deep state operatives didnd't disclose to Trump, IMO.....and if the documents he had were so 'top secret' and dangerous to our countries well being I'm sure they would be playing it far more than they are.
What's really surprising is how they're downplaying the illegality of all the stolen top sevret documents Biden had in his possetion for years-with full access by the CCP and whomever else he slod that information to.....and nobody seems to care, because 'Orange Man Bad'.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Presidents are considered temporary employees and aren’t privy to the information.

Now, Trumps uncle receiving Teslas records is another story….

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Mate , if they told Him anything it was the same thing they Told Carter , Clinton , Bush and Obama .... " You don't need to know , stop asking " .

Presidents have a Four year Shelf life and National Secrets do not .

Presidents are Lightening Rods and little more .

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I honestly think Elon would know more about ET’s than Trump.
They would both tell us if they knew.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That's President Trump 😉

a reply to: Therealbeverage

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ahhh.... So he took classified documents containing the secrets of UFOs and hid them in his bathroom at maralago.... Lol. I like this. This is about the funniest thing I've heard all day.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime
As we now know, Trump had an interest in retaining and potentially showing off highly secretive, high classified, special access type information.

I wonder why in all the classified and top secret documents Trump retained at Mar-A-Lago why it appears that none of them contained information about the alien, UAP, UFO, etc. phenomena that many of us are so interested in.

Was it because they don’t exist? Did the alphabet agencies manage to keep the information away from him, allowing military and foreign intelligence go?

one of the big things I hoped for during Trumps presidency was disclosure. It didn’t happen, and I am not sure he will even if he wins a second term.

Honestly, if he include disclosure in his platform he might attract a good amount of new voters.

The really sensitive stuff is briefed Eyes Only. Meaning that no written record is passed on. Especially with someone as sloppy as Trump.

Also, the really good stuff is held within the Department of Energy category of Restricted Data. David Grush explained this in his testimony last summer. The POTUS has no real control over access to RD. By law, access to RD can only be granted by the DOE. Traditionally, the DOE will grant the incoming POTUS the equivalent of a Q clearance, but the UFO/NHI stuff requires a DOE clearance higher than that. The POTUS doesn't have a need to know the details of nuclear weapons design, for example, and likewise doesn't have a need to know all the details about NHIs/UFOs. I know the people who briefed Trump on UFOs/NHIs back in 2019, so I know he has been briefed.

Disclosure of RD is potentially punishable by the death penalty, BTW, so that provides a serious deterrent to blabbing.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lack of evidence is no evidence at all. Ergo this is a baseless theory. i mean are you trying to imply he had every piece of Top Secret info at Mar-a-Lago?

It's a subject close to the Trump (or Drumpf) Family and one that could have him killed and he isn't martyr material.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welp….Space Force was created under Trump.

Space Force is a service not listed by name in the reporting chain for UAPs in the NDAA 2024.

I wonder why….

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Especially coming from that particular talking head
edit on 31/1/24 by djz3ro because: Fix code

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Disclosure of RD is potentially punishable by the death penalty, BTW, so that provides a serious deterrent to blabbing.

Thanks Boomer, you filled in some info I was missing regarding the DoE's info classification and was what I was saying about it being a risk to the life of anyone, even the divisive Donald Trump
edit on 31/1/24 by djz3ro because: sp

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This. Also, I heard that the president is nowhere the top-clearance level that has access to this type of information.
The president, any president, is just for show really.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Welp….Space Force was created under Trump.

Space Force is a service not listed by name in the reporting chain for UAPs in the NDAA 2024.

I wonder why….

👽

Even the Commander in Chief has to ask "How high?" when ordered to jump by their Superiors....

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

This. Also, I heard that the president is nowhere the top-clearance level that has access to this type of information.
The president, any president, is just for show really.

Some "for show" Presidents screw things up royally.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am not a Trump spokeperson but I did vote for him in 2016. He was the best president this country ever had and he got down to the business of our country. He was the busiest man in the world and my opinion is that in the matter of UAPs he would have been wasting his time. Just as a lot of this forum's members waited for "disclosure" and it never came. It was silly to believe in "disclorure" and Trump is not a silly man, he's a businessman. No one in governemnt (worldwide) has any secret information to divulge. Believers in such are the only ones that keep the fires burning.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Most people think there must be aliens.
Whether the government is hiding evidence of them is something Ed Snowden searched for using his "ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, the CIA, and the military". I'll bet he had better access to information than Trump did. He didn't find any evidence. That doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist, but that if it does exist, it's hidden very well if he couldn't access it.

Edward Snowden has searched the depths of the US intelligence networks

“I know, Joe, I know you want there to be aliens,” Snowden joked to Rogan, the podcast’s host. “I know Neil deGrasse Tyson badly wants there to be aliens. And there probably are, right?

“But the idea that we’re hiding them – if we are hiding them – I had ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, the CIA, the military, all these groups. I couldn’t find anything,” he continued. “So if it’s hidden, and it could be hidden, it’s hidden really damn well, even from people who are on the inside.”

When I've heard Trump talk about UFOs/aliens, he seemed skeptical that UFO reports had anything to do with aliens.

Ever since TTSA, it now seems like intelligence agencies want to put the aliens idea out there, and someone was telling Grusch lots of stories, but there's never any evidence and even Grusch admits he never personally saw anything extraterrestrial, it's all hearsay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join