It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones nails it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The irony of using a fictional book where a 'loving god' drowns his creation because he regrets making them as if he is capable of regret while knowing everything in advance must be lost on you.

The same god who makes though shalt not kill a core tenet of his message to the world then sets his favorite chosen people on a killing spree for the entirety of the OT?

The same god who according to the story sent himself as his son in order to die for himself in order to save us from himself andwhat he would do to us?

Meanwhile his chosen people believes that Jesus was a false prophet that tried to lead the Jews astray and as punishment is currently suffering in Hell by being boiled in excrement for all eternity?

As for the grand plan for the religion, after supposedly sending his son down here...

Looking at Christianity throughout the ages afterwards what a complete and utter failure that turned out to be.

And the grand finale more suffering and destruction?

What a crock of # for an all-knowing, all-wise being that is described as consisting of a light shining brighter than the sun defined as 'pure love'.

Your reply here would be wasted but of course that will not stop you from bumbling forth in order to save face.

So proceed with a litany of spiritual diarrhea as you will no doubt do the moment you read this.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Cucker Tarlson is a big part of this! It is a Russian plot and he most certainly is part of it...He's been told there is a special place for him.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

How in the everloving f did you wound up on a conspiracy website regurgitating MSM narrative?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

How in the everloving f did you wound up on a conspiracy website regurgitating MSM narrative?

I have been here a lot longer than you know. And if you are for Putin you must not be an American.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I am not 'for Putin' as you put it. He's been through the whole 'wef school of ass kissers and toadies' but he has certain values when it comes to things like wokeness same as Trump that clash with their Babylon mystery school bs.

I am also aware that when it comes to the Ukraine /Russia theater we are forced to swallow things that are not as the MSM portrays it.

If you understand the strategic scenario that lead to Putin invading Ukraine, and you should unless you are a blind, obedient team player whose core values consist of 'for us or against us' then you would understand how the US under the guise of NATO came to force his hand.

You would not be the only one to persist in that mindset either.

There are many top posters here who surprised me with their 'for the empire' mindset when they engaged me with their 'views'.

It's really disappointing when people just 'go with the flow' because it would suggest a trapped mindset.
edit on 6-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I am not 'for Putin' as you put it. He's been through the whole 'wef school of ass kissers and toadies' but he has certain values when it comes to things like wokeness same as Trump that clash with their Babylon mystery school bs.

I am also aware that when it comes to the Ukraine /Russia theater we are forced to swallow things that are not as the MSM portrays it.

If you understand the strategic scenario that lead to Putin invading Ukraine, and you should unless you are a blind, obedient team player whose core values consist of 'for us or against us' then you would understand how the US under the guise of NATO came to force his hand.

You would not be the only one to persist in that mindset either.

There are many top posters here who surprised me with their 'for the empire' mindset when they engaged me with their 'views'.

It's really disappointing when people just 'go with the flow' because it would suggest a trapped mindset.

So you don't refute you are not an American? Good to know! As soon as you said the strategic scenario to invade a sovereign country (for resources) you said enough Comrade!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

As soon as you said the strategic scenario to invade a sovereign country (for resources)

Thanks for the laugh.

The US has shown it invades countries based on a false pretext in order to obtain natural resources as well as destabilizing regions and installing their puppets.

The US, under the guise of NATO kept expanding eastward to the point where they interfered in Ukraine elections in 2014.

With such a despotic foreign policy, Russia had to ensure Ukraine remains a natural buffer between it and NATO as it has always been.

What would your reaction be if Russia had done this to Canada or Mexico and in the process destroyed generations of their young people in the name of greed and corruption?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join