It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones nails it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It's good to see the Rothschilds family getting more exposure by the likes of Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones.

At this point I would settle for the world going to hell in a handbasket as long as the Rothschilds go first.

Low energy denouncers are welcome in this thread of course. Bible thumpers too.

As always, I don't need you to watch the actual video simply bring up one thing(and I'm sure there's many to choose from) that Alex Jones has said that you can demonstrate is provably wrong.

Then cancel him on behalf of EVERYONE.

The mods don't seem to mind so what else is there to do than embrace you people.

As long as there's exposure of the Rothschilds, there is always hope that we can start a party with pitchforks and torches.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I believe there is a systematic approach taken with those trying to expose shenanigans. So long as they are relatively unknown, they are left alone. However, if they start to get a following, the three-letter orgs start to play an interest if they are over the target.

At this point, they begin the infiltration process. They start feeding tidbits of "good" information and help build the subscribership of the person -- really get them more popular to bring the biggest crowd of listeners into focus. They continue to feed real, but somewhat trivial info to also boost the source credibility. They may do this directly, or leak to the host or his inner circle.

The trap is sprung though when they decide they have a big enough viewership to make it meaningful. At this point, they feed a "bombshell" or series of bombshells through the same credible channels and get the host super excited and lots of buzz going -- maybe even on the MSM.

Except this time they feed a massive turd sandwich and destroy as much credibility of the host as possible all at once. Then they rinse and repeat with the next guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I've been vaguely addressing this or begging people to address the issue with nearly every post I make. These people want feudalism. They want to be at the tip top and let the few serfs they allow to survive to fight for a meal to continue serving them.

This is an obvious controlled demolition. The reins of power are generations past our grasp. It's a long shot to hope for a return to prosperity for the common person.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

This is just my opinion but I think Alex Jones has always been a puppet of the 3 letter agencies. I remember him from his younger days showing up to “protest” the Bilderberg meetings, with his tannoy speaker and film crew. He would shout alsorts of crazy and just made the genuine protestors look bad. If anything the public would try to get away from him rather than show interest.

Sure he says things that are true and go against the MSM, but he’s such a obnoxious loud mouth , ranting away like a lunatic, I can’t help feel he’s just plant. When people think of far right conspiracy nuts the MSM uses to tarnish us with. They no doubt think of him.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

This is just my opinion but I think Alex Jones has always been a puppet of the 3 letter agencies. I remember him from his younger days showing up to “protest” the Bilderberg meetings, with his tannoy speaker and film crew. He would shout alsorts of crazy and just made the genuine protestors look bad. If anything the public would try to get away from him rather than show interest.

Sure he says things that are true and go against the MSM, but he’s such a obnoxious loud mouth , ranting away like a lunatic, I can’t help feel he’s just plant. When people think of far right conspiracy nuts the MSM uses to tarnish us with. They no doubt think of him.

Oh this "Alex is planned opposition" is very old. He's a loudmouth and rants too much, but it's because he's super angry and he saw what is happening WAY before most people did. I absolutely oppose that he is a plant.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

Like I said it’s just my opinion, I used to follow the guy, but their is something very fishy about him, I admired him for sticking to his guns on some issues, but then that lawsuit should have completely bankrupted him. Lesser known people have completely disappeared or mysteriously offed themselves. Perhaps it’s his fame and notoriety that protects him? Or perhaps I haven’t researched him well enough?

I suppose I’m just to weary of agent infiltration and hoax conspiracy theories muddying the water.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I've been vaguely addressing this or begging people to address the issue with nearly every post I make. These people want feudalism. They want to be at the tip top and let the few serfs they allow to survive to fight for a meal to continue serving them.

This is an obvious controlled demolition. The reins of power are generations past our grasp. It's a long shot to hope for a return to prosperity for the common person.

In reality they already are. I’m not sure what else they could have. The elites have all the money, power and influence already. It’s something else they’re after.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Ratios. Profit margins. They won't have absolute profit until we, the workers, have no income at all, or 100% of our money goes back to them because they have all the commodities we need to live so we have to buy from them.

It's not at 100% yet. We're not completely slaves yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

We need to stand with the truckers, the farmers, all those people that are standing up for us that are also the backbone of our societies.

They deserve our support now more than ever as ultimately they are fighting our cause for us.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I do believe you're on to something.

Jimmy Dore has been fast out of the gate with some "info" that turned out to be made up.

The world is screwed up enough without making up stuff to make it seems more terrible than it already is.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

You have an absolute right to question these things. When I post anything by anybody it is because the topic interests me.

The person who delivers that info is just a vehicle for it and not my biggest concern but rather let's see if the claims they make hold up in the "court of ATS".

Lately it has turned into a kangaroo court where people don't even watch the video to address the topic.

Makes we tempted to see how far I can push the limits on here before I trigger some mod intervention.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

Like I said it’s just my opinion, I used to follow the guy, but their is something very fishy about him, I admired him for sticking to his guns on some issues, but then that lawsuit should have completely bankrupted him. Lesser known people have completely disappeared or mysteriously offed themselves. Perhaps it’s his fame and notoriety that protects him? Or perhaps I haven’t researched him well enough?

I suppose I’m just to weary of agent infiltration and hoax conspiracy theories muddying the water.

Fair for sure. I saw a fairly recent interview and he said he basically has no money, just enough to survive on. I've just never noticed any suspicious behavior on his part. I HAVE noticed that he's hard to listen to, lol. At least in the past. He's calmed down a bit at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He'll dispense enough truths and half truths to get a following of truth seekers and those who are openly skeptical of whatever the official narrative is. But he'll also make them look bad by going over the top and being made to look like a nut. Now at least some of what he said about Sandyhook was true, but he still played the part of the crazy who then got screwed over by the courts and fined to make the conspiracy theorists who saw huge problems with that narrative look bad. Same as with Fox News and the 2020 election. They get found guilty and then those who say the election was stolen suddenly look stupid. But we still all know the election was stolen.
I can stand looking like a crazy if Biden supporters can. The difference is they know they're crazy.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Seems about right

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not WORSHIPPED the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. Rev23

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

edit on Thu Feb 1 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I don't support everything Alex does or say.

My threads are very content specific.

I'm just happy the Rothschilds get some hard earned recognition and Jimmy and Alex happened to be the platform through which it happened.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
As long as there's exposure of the Rothschilds, there is always hope that we can start a party with pitchforks and torches.

Why? You might as well put Shrek in charge of draining the swamp....again.

For something more useful or beneficial, try this article:

The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)

And pay close attention to the section "Playing on the Emotions". The buttons that are pushed by the likes of Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and the new guy trying to make some money on tickling people's ears (2 Tim 4:3,4), catering to his market, "pandering" as the South Park writers put it, and carve out a piece of the pie for himself:

hatred
fear
pride

Which is really ironic in light of what they're saying at the start of the video you posted. As ironic as putting Shrek in charge of draining the swamp, or thinking he will. Or thinking that any of this stuff will wake people up to anything actually important. Such as this:

Understanding (Aid to Bible Understanding)

RELATIONSHIP TO KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM

Understanding must be based on knowledge, and works with knowledge, though it is itself more than mere knowledge. The extent and worth of one’s understanding is measurably affected by the quantity and quality of one’s knowledge. Knowledge is acquaintance with facts, and the greatest and most fundamental fact is God, his existence, his invincible purpose, his ways. Understanding enables the person to relate the knowledge he acquires to God’s purpose and standards and thereby assess or evaluate such knowledge. The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Prov. 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.—Prov. 2:10, 11; 18:15.

Proverbs 1:1-6 shows that the “man of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction, to understand a proverb and a puzzling saying, the words of wise persons and their riddles.” These must not be things said merely to pass the time away in idle conversation, for wise persons would not customarily waste time in such manner, but must refer to instruction, questions and problems that discipline and train the mind and heart in right principles, thereby equipping the learner for wise action in the future. (Compare Psalm 49:3, 4.) Knowledge and understanding together bring wisdom, which is the “prime thing,” the ability to bring a fund of knowledge and keen understanding to bear on problems with successful results. (Prov. 4:7) The person who is rightly motivated seeks understanding, not out of mere curiosity or to exalt himself, but for the very purpose of acting in wisdom; ‘wisdom is before his face.’ (Prov. 17:24) He is not like those in the apostle Paul’s day who assumed to be teachers of others but were “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words,” things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.—1 Tim. 6:3-5; see KNOWLEDGE; WISDOM.

1 Timothy 6:3-10

If any man teaches another doctrine and does not agree with the wholesome instruction, which is from our Lord Jesus Christ, nor with the teaching that is in harmony with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words. These things give rise to envy, strife, slander, wicked suspicions, 5 constant disputes about minor matters by men who are corrupted in mind and deprived of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain. 6 To be sure, there is great gain in godly devotion along with contentment. 7 For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out. 8 So, having food* [Or “sustenance.”] and clothing, we will be content with these things.

9 But those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge men into destruction and ruin. 10 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.

I wonder how much money Alex Jones got out of promoting this new guy's business though (not the exact amount). What's his name? Oh yeah, Jimmy Dore. I doubt he'd do it out of the goodness of his heart (but rather to increase his listener ratings as well, still for self-gain, still what Tucker Carlson was ironically talking about at the start of the video, since it applies to him as well; these people are not trying to help you wake up to anything important, they're in this business for themselves, tickling people's ears for attention). I wonder how Tucker Carlson's finances compare to Alex Jones, who has already made millions on this stuff.

They might think they're pretty clever in being able to make that kind of money, but it's rather "foolish" (the opposite of wisdom as the terms are used in the Bible). A chasing after the wind as King Solomon would say (Eccl. ch. 1).

How does God view the “wisdom” offered by human philosophy?

1 Cor. 1:19-25: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness [as it appears to the world] of what is preached to save those believing. . . . Because a foolish thing of God [as the world views it] is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God [as the world may see it] is stronger than men.” (Such a viewpoint on God’s part is certainly not arbitrary or unreasonable. He has provided in the Bible, the most widely circulated book in the world, a clear statement of his purpose. He has sent his witnesses to discuss it with all who will listen. How foolish for any creature to think that he has wisdom greater than that of God!)

Source: Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)
edit on 27-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I'm calling Jimmy Dore "the new guy" because he's new to this particular market (the same market Alex Jones operates in), he's not new to catering to other markets (there's also some overlap if we're talking about those who vote Republican or follow right wing politics; but Alex Jones' market is a bit more niche, that's why I'm counting it as another market than the broader market or markets Jimmy Dore used to cater to). As wikipedia mentions:

From 2005 onward, his performances increasingly included political commentary. Dore was affiliated with The Young Turks from 2009 to 2019 and appeared on a Young Turks Network show titled Aggressive Progressives.

The irony again (good that youtube doesn't remove videos from 14 years ago), warning, there's nothing important in the video below (just to show what irony I'm talking about, which granted, isn't very interesting, the title of the video alone will clarify that, which is: "Internet Wars Between TYT and Alex Jones"):

The video does show some nice examples of how to push the buttons of hatred, fear and pride again though (from Alex Jones; for self-gain).

And how to 'promote'* someone's name and radio show (mutual promotion). *: 'promote' in the sense of getting that name out there, creating awareness amongst the listeners concerning both shows.

Just remember:

That's why they talk about these subjects, not to help anyone but themselves. Not to wake people up to anything actually important. "They" in the context of my commentary is referring to:

Alex Jones, Jimmy Dore, Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump, TYT, and all politicians or those talking about politics or conspiracies on a radio show (I think that covers everyone mentioned in my commentary here now).

There's nothing there you need to wake up to. Nothing truly important. Nothing worthy of your attention or discussion. You might as well be chasing the wind, or running around in circles chasing your own tail, would be just as productive or beneficial.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Also, if you come away from watching that video with the notion that the hosts of TYT are not aware it's all an act by Alex Jones to cater to his market (tickle their ears as per 2 Tim 4:3,4), I have a bridge to sell you.

They talk about it as if Alex Jones actually feels the feelings he is expressing, or believes the more far-fetched* claims he's making (*: the ones they disagree with as they explain in the video). He doesn't, and they know it full well. They just respond to it and show the clips because they think it will entertain their audience (tickle their ears, it's comedy to them). Even watching a clip from Alex Jones for comedic purposes, still can harm the mind and heart quite significantly. Especially when true understanding of what's going on here is lacking in the viewer. Just like watching TYT can be quite harmful without true understanding. Hence why I posted something about that topic.

It can however be educational if you know what buttons these types like to push, and recognize the red flags, then it's evidence for the things discussed in the article about the manipulation of information and the subsequent page linked in my signature. And 2 Timothy 4:3,4, among other Bible texts and teachings concerning human behaviour, attitudes, and what draws their attention, what 'tickles their ears'. What they like to watch or who they like to listen to, what they like to feed their minds (see my signature), and what they like to roll around in, causing an awful smell.

Proverbs 30:12

There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes

But has not been cleansed from its filth.* [Lit., “excrement.”]

Matthew 15:10,11

With that he [Jesus] called the crowd near and said to them: “Listen and get the sense of it: It is not what enters into a man’s mouth that defiles him, but it is what comes out of his mouth that defiles him.”

Ephesians 4:29

Let a rotten word not come out of your mouth, but only what is good for building up as the need may be, to impart what is beneficial to the hearers.

James 3:6,9,10 (between brackets is mine)

The tongue is also a fire. The tongue represents a world of unrighteousness among our body members, for it defiles all the body and sets the whole course of life on fire, and it is set on fire by Ge·henʹna. . . . 9 With it we praise Jehovah, [for other people this may be God, or Jesus, or Allah, I've seen Alex Jones praise both God and Jesus] the Father, and yet with it we curse men who have come into existence “in the likeness of God.” [such as the Rothschilds, Soros, the Rockefellers, aggressive progressives, to use the name of Jimmy Dore's previous show, globalists, the elite, freemasons, you name 'm*] 10 Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing.

My brothers, it is not right for things to happen this way.

*: in Alex Jones' most watched video on youtube, entitled "Conspiracy Nut" (not that the video is his, but he's in it), he actually uses the phrase: "and you are cursed to hell" (just before the end). So for evidence sake (1:13):

Remember, it's just an act. A clown-act to some. Just like Donald Trump, who managed to get a presidency out of his (clown-)act. It's not as funny as some people think it is, it's harmful to many who fall for it. What's so funny about that? (yes, I have to laugh as well at first, then I stop to think: 'this isn't funny at all', what they are doing to people who fall for it, and even those who don't fall for it, but don't realize how dangerous and harmful all this is to so many. And then I begin to feel sorry for these people, and I care more about what's happening to these people; then I try to wake people up to it, and see in their responses or commentary the evidence of what it has done to their minds and hearts being exactly what the Bible told me it would do to their minds and hearts. Corruption, poisoning, bringing both hearts and minds to waste. Destruction, defilement.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join