It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizondo Gainfully Employed who knew?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Source: Pentagon Admits Whistleblower’s Claim That He Continues To Work For U.S. Space Force On “Classified Topics”

Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough has told Liberation Times that Lue Elizondo, former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), is advising the U.S. Space Force on “classified topics”.

Gough told Liberation Times the following: “Mr. Elizondo provides technical advice on a variety of classified topics for the U.S. Space Force.”

Elizondo

"Although the Pentagon's recent statement about my current employment at U.S. Space Force is a welcome change from previous efforts to obfuscate my role in the UAP topic, unfortunately, it does not undo the past couple of years of misstatements about my previous and continued service to my country.

“Perhaps this is a new and more transparent trend by DoD public affairs office members but only time will tell.

“On a positive note; however, it has truly been an honor and privilege to work with some of America's finest. The men and women at U.S. Space Force are some of the most capable and patriotic individuals I know and let it be known to all that may ask, they are taking the topic of UAPs very seriously and should be commended for their efforts. I am truly blessed to be part of such an amazing group of individuals."

It’s good to keep tabs sometimes…….

It’s good Elizondo has gainful employment.

Even though he helped to get this “new age” of UFOlogy rolling……he left us all hanging……imo.

Hey Zondo! Where’s that tell all book?

Legislation in last year’s 2023 NDAA gives you protection against reprisals and immunity from Whistleblowing even though you have your NDAs.

Don’t you want to finish what you started?

Hello Elizondo…..H-E-L-L-O…..is this thing on??

UAPs studied by Space Force? Now THAT would actually make sense…

The current Intelligence Authorization Act language will create a Core Group containing UAP representatives from various agencies, offices and military branches, including Space Force.

In 2021, POLITICO reported that some Space Force officials were wary of taking a greater role in the UAP topic after word spread that this was an option being considered by the DoD.

👽
edit on 29-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Le’douche!

Are we surprised?

Tar and feather that mother fu##er!

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The new King of misinformation. I feel slightly violated.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Below is the government’s “Get Out of Jail Free” Cards..

The 117th Congress ….Sec. 1673 of H.R. 7776 pages 565-568

How about you UAP Whistleblowers get the UAP conga line going, and let’s hear you whistle like canary’s…...to Disclose what you know….and make a difference!

First Hand Blowers to the front of the conga line….Second and Third Hand Blowers to the back of the conga line.

It’s been signed into law NDAA 2023 last year……..

What are You’s waiting for?

🪘Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Taaaaaa….🪘Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Taaaaaa….🪘Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Taaaaa

👽

edit on 29-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know what you expect him to disclose. I mean knowing how our intelligence apparatus works, just because he is, or was read in on an aspect of the phenomenon, and was willing to break his NDA, you would be just as confused as you are now and of course, he would be in prison. The type of disclosure so many wants, can't happen. I mean this is the epitome of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing - Government Intelligence. I mean all the presidents since probably Truman where briefed on the phenomenon to a degree and if they say otherwise, they are lying and that's the way it works. Presidents know more than they tell us because it's the law. How much of that they want to know is up to them to find out, but that's a lot of work for a man that busy.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
It’s good to keep tabs sometimes…….

It’s good Elizondo has gainful employment.
But employment working for the same establishment he's supposedly a whistleblower against? He'd have more credibility as a "whistleblower" if he was working on his shipping container business.

Even though he helped to get this “new age” of UFOlogy rolling……he left us all hanging……imo.
It looks to me like he was doing his job to muddy the waters. If that was indeed his job, it wasn't his job to give any answers. Waters are now muddier, so mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Remember Elizondo’s complaint against his former boss and others to disparage him and ruin his life?

But recently released documents from the DOD/OIG state that no evidence was found to support Elizondo’s claims of any such campaign against him. Danny Sheehan, Elizondo’s lawyer, confirmed with the Post that the DOD/OIG dismissed his complaint.

Source: ‘Crazy’ UFO-believing Pentagon bosses missed spy craft for years

👽

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I wish someone would tell that to pianopraze, who keeps citing the inspector general complaint by Elizondo as evidence he was wrongly accused. That too, was just a smokescreen to muddy the waters, so now we know this is all true, and by saying this video is true, I mean when it says that we were lied to!

The UFO Lie: Shocking truth of Pentagon AAWSAP program | The Basement Office

Everything you were told is wrong. In 2017, the New York Times released a bombshell story revealing AATIP, the Pentagon's "UFO program" and Lue Elizondo, the director of that program. It proclaimed a shocking truth: UFOs are real. Since then, that story has been reprinted hundreds and thousands of times across the world and Mr. Elizondo has reached the status of cultural icon. But we've since learned that the whole story... was wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Your strait up spreading mis-info. I’ve corrected it several times..

If Lou is still intelligent agent fine, but it’s not what you’ve been saying.

At any rate the videos he had released are good and pushed the disclosure process miles and miles ahead of where it was.

If they are all ours I’m happy with that.

If they are aliens, other critters living in the ocean, from other dimensions… whatever I don’t care.

I do want to know what they are and our government to tell us what they know and if they have craft.

I am not for a nanny, big brother, intelligence, secret hoarding state. I think we’ve become the antithesis of the nation we started as…

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes, they said the smear campaign was unsuccessful at removing his access to classified documents.

They smear was unsuccessful so they closed the case.

“The evidence we reviewed does not support your client’s reprisal complaint because no action affecting his eligibility for access to classified information was taken or threatened against him.” Tolek continued, “Your client’s eligibility for access to classified information remains intact. Accordingly, we are closing his case.”

Bla ckvault

They did drop misinfo all over Twitter.

They did attempt smear campaign.

They did lie and say he didn’t work at AATIP. The pentagon twice affirmed he did work at AATIP… the info on 60 minutes etc was accurate.

So he has maintained his clearance, the ig dismissed his complaint because the smear campaign failed, and Lou is apparently now again working with classified programs. Good for him.

I don’t know the guy, he seems more credible than not. I’ll keep watching as more info comes in. It’s always possible he’s inside agent pushing dis info.

With ufo in general it’s always best to look at every one at all times as completely honest and completely lieing. Hold both.. weigh the scales as more and more info comes out. Usually the truth always is a mix. And the best lies/disinfo contain some truth…

I believe there are UFO’s. I think it more likely than not there is non human intelligence creating them (with a very small possibility it’s us), I have no clue what they are. Our government needs to come clean and tell us what they know.

Edit to add…

Lol this very info exonerates Lou and directly states he worked at AATIP and released the videos:

Link

edit on 30-1-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Disclosure is really a hidden middle finger that is due out, at any given time.
They have no vested interest in telling us anything.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

An 'authorized' disclosure is a whole other animal than just a disclosure, so same old same old.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I always found him a bit shady , couldn't really track his standing on this topic, anonymously criticizing people being fraud

Well it seems that this is the work around he was waiting for I guess?

What's next debunking all he ever said?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

It is all pretty tricky the way they have superimposed the physicality or not of UFOs being a real something that has roll after roll of people and programs involvled when always before there was nothing to speak of, only a wall of silence. A wall which many of us always knew from the very start, whether as a bona fide abductee or as a well-centered observer.

So, in effect, the official program has shifted from total denial, to "Golly Gee, look at our progress at understanding how our understanding is organized and how the learning curve is amplified for your benefit. We'll work at revealing how these fabulous machines will work to transform earth's transportation devices and we'll leave the mental aspect totally alone. Now, don't you folks worry about mind control of the ETs, missing persons, or the grand creep of their NWO, all of that will be addressed as we painstakingly, minute by minute, work our official way further down the cavernous rabbit hole toward a full and complete disclosure. Rest assure, we remain resolutely in control of how the whole plan is being handled per the instructions of the overlords that have much experience in this area. So, yes, the ETs are here to guide us, but we, your native governments of earth are still in firm control of just about everything."

edit on 30-1-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
They did lie and say he didn’t work at AATIP. The pentagon twice affirmed he did work at AATIP… the info on 60 minutes etc was accurate.
You're the one posting misinformation. You misrepresent what the pentagon said despite the fact I posted a screenshot of the exact quote above, which again says: "Mr. Elizondo had no assigned responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program". That is not the same as saying "he didn't work at AATIP".

That section of the inspector general's report is labelled "Intake Summary". So it's summarizing "Intake" presumably from Elizondo's complaint, and could be just confirming Elizondo made some claims about him having assigned responsibilities at AATIP. Nowhere in your quote does it say that the inspector general confirmed Elizondo had responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program.

As I said before, Elizondo may have worked on AATIP as an unfunded hobby from late 2012 to 2017, with no assigned responsibilities, but after the real AATIP which was actually called AAWSAP run by Lacatski ended in 2012, so did the funding. The 60 minutes story claims otherwise and that's why the 60 minutes story is spreading misinformation. It claims the program had a 22 million dollar budget, but that was all under Lacatski. There was never any budget demonstrated for the program under Elizondo.

If you really want to prove Elizondo had assigned responsibilities at AATIP, that tweet doesn't do it, you would need to show some evidence that AATIP was actually funded when Elizondo was doing it for a hobby, and all efforts to do that have failed because there is no official AATIP and the IG statement isn't confirming there was an official AATIP, they are repeating what Elizondo wrote in his complaint, that's why it's called "Intake Summary"!

The official program Lacatski ran wasn't called AATIP, it was officially called AAWSAP. And you can't claim Elizondo worked for AAWSAP, because even Elizondo admits he never worked for AAWSAP!

edit on 2024130 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if Mellon, Semivan, Gough, Kirkpatrick, Elizondo and Grusch etc. are all on a weekly teams call TBF....

Unless the US IC has gone mad- there seems to be only 3 scenarios which justify this song and dance:

NHI/IDE/UFO's visit earth and its been covered up
There's an SSP and its been covered up
There's been a massive taxpayer fraud and it needs covering up

If I found myself at the helm of any of the above problems- running a fake disclosure as a damage limitation exercise would be towards the top of my preferred solutions list every time.

Get a couple of Grusch's /Elizondos- slip them a bit of cash and let them steer the process whilst we can figure out something a bit more believable.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I always found him a bit shady , couldn't really track his standing on this topic, anonymously criticizing people being fraud

Well it seems that this is the work around he was waiting for I guess?

What's next debunking all he ever said?

Not really necessary to debunk what he said…..because by virtue of his brainwashed programming….he is from the IC…..Oh…and wait a second….so is Grusch.

Luis Elizondo is a media personality and former U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent

Former intelligence officer David Grusch

John Ramirez, ex-CIA

Richard Doty, former Air Force Intelligence Officer

The Marines mantra is “once a marine, always a marine” til death. There’s probably an IC analogy “once an intelligence officer, always an intelligence officer”

Folks…..do we really need the IC to drive the UFOlogy narrative?

Where are the government and contractor Whistleblower’s like Scientists, Engineers, Technicians, Doctors, Nurses, Medical Technicians? Those other than IC …that may have first hand knowledge.

Hell….at this point…I’ll take the sworn testimony of security guards, building maintenance personnel….even the janitors that have to clean the hangars, laboratories, and staff offices.

👽
edit on 30-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Zondo said:

Although the Pentagon's recent statement about my current employment at U.S. Space Force is a welcome change from previous efforts to obfuscate my role in the UAP topic, unfortunately, it does not undo the past couple of years of misstatements about my previous and continued service to my country.
The Space Force has nothing to do with ufology

The Space Force has nothing to do with UFOLogy.

[i...space force is a military branch of a nation's armed forces that conducts military operations in outer space and space warfare. The world's first space force was the Russian Space Forces, established in 1992 as an independent military service. Wikipedia”

If anything this exposes him as all the time-interested in juxtaposing ufology with the threat meme.

Maybe TTSA in 2017 was always a way to do that. Make UFOs a threat meme and lo and behold in 2019 cometh forth the Space Force.

The UFO hoopla since the 2017 NYT article in conjunction with TTSA's creation is just collateral damage in hyping the militarization of space by these maniacs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join