It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reports from pilots include 'intense' and 'unusual' lights over Canada in 2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sightings from the Canuck’s ….

Just spreading the wealth.

UAP sightings radio transmissions between non-military pilots and air traffic controllers….

Source: UFO reports from pilots include 'intense' and 'unusual' lights over Canada in 2023

CTVNews.ca has identified at least 17 reports like these from 2023 in an online aviation incident database maintained by Transport Canada, the federal transportation department. Those reports come from across the country and involve pilots and crew with WestJet, Air France, British Airways and more. You can read all of the reports in an exclusive interactive map.

"I suspect that these reports represent a small fraction of what pilots are seeing," Powell told CTVNews.ca. "Not only does the stigma of making a UAP report still exist, but the reporting form and the way it is handled would make it clear to any pilot that his report was simply filed away."

I enjoy hearing these types of radio reports. The last one I remember from the U.S. that made nationwide news was the airline pilot seeing a white cylindrical object fly over the craft….his only reference to describe it was some sort of cruise missile.

I think radio described incidents/sightings of unidentifiable objects definitely constitute evidence. Sure pilots could be wrong….but the exchange with air traffic controllers adds a measure of real time validity of what’s being experienced by pilots.

It’s unfortunate….that these reports…..at least in Canada….never see the light of day.

Fortunately for the U.S. …a bill is being introduced for commercial and private pilots to make reports that will be captured by the all inclusive government reporting database along with military reports as well…I believe.

UFO sightings: In a first, civilian pilots could report UAP to FAA under proposed bill

👽
edit on 28-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe with the US forming a reporting agency Canada will too.

The former Navy pilot heading up the push to form a reporting agency said the Navy was seeing them daily off the East coast.

The water living nhi seems possible. Off Guadalupe where they find all the big Great white sharks the fisherman report see them under the water all the time also.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
No idea what the missile-like object was in the 3rd video, but in the first two videos, the "dancing lights" reminded me of this video about starlink satellites. Notice how they never seemed to get any closer to the lights, so they were really far away, same thing with the starlink satellites discussed in these sightings:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Certainly a probability……good points are made like satellite flare, atmospheric distortion etc.

As titled “Why "Racetrack" UFOs are mostly Starlink Flares”……Perhaps “mostly”….but not entirely.

The AA sighting is a weird one for sure since it took place in the daylight Flt. 2292

Here’s a better telling of the story….

Flight path of AA2292 Austin Texas to JFK NY ….Source: American Airlines 2292

👽
edit on 29-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

edit on 1/29/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Additional Canadian airspace sightings….in triangular formation …not in a racetrack pattern.

There are two radio audio clips….

Source dated 1-31-24: UFOs: Listen as pilots describe 'bizarre' lights and 'triangle formation' over Canadian Prairies

Around 4:40am on Jan. 19, NORAD was alerted after several flights reported "multiple lights sometimes in a TRIANGLE FORMATION" above the Canadian prairies in Saskatchewan

👽
edit on 31-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
No idea what the missile-like object was in the 3rd video, but in the first two videos, the "dancing lights" reminded me of this video about starlink satellites. Notice how they never seemed to get any closer to the lights, so they were really far away, same thing with the starlink satellites discussed in these sightings:

There was an interesting thread over on the PPRuNe pilots forum about sightings of lights, initially over the Atlantic, but then in other places as well. One of the members pretty much verified all sightings, I believe, to be starlink once he had times and locations from the sources.

Light show between 40 and 30 West
edit on 31-1-2024 by robxxx because: wording

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just adding the Air traffic control audio: Pilots report 'triangles' over Canadian prairies on Jan. 19, 2024

This is a 13 minute audio clip of ATC and several aircraft reporting lights over the Canadian prairie’s.

The 13-minute clip was culled from 2.5 hours of raw audio downloaded from two feeds at LiveATC.net(opens in a new tab), a website that streams and archives air traffic control radio. Edited for length, the original conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers took place from approximately 4:20 a.m. to 6 a.m. CST.

Mentioned several times by different crews……is that the lights would come together as a triangle among other shapes. Also that they flew in indiscriminate directions.

This is not the same as a straight string of lights indicative of starlink deployment…..imo.

👽

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh boy, this is pretty good stuff!

It looks like the Aliens are lining up to do the snatch job of nukes going off here and there...

Gettin in posiiton...

Good job Ophi!

You got the Royal alien Medal of Honor coming to you

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
Oh boy, this is pretty good stuff!

It looks like the Aliens are lining up to do the snatch job of nukes going off here and there...

Gettin in posiiton...

Good job Ophi!

You got the Royal alien Medal of Honor coming to you

They´re coming to take me away, Haha, they´re coming to take me away, Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, To the funny farm Where life is beautiful all the time And I´ll be happy to see Those nice young men In their clean white coats And they´re coming to take me AWAY, HA HAAAA

😉
👽

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They´re coming to take me away, Haha, they´re coming to take me away, Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, To the funny farm Where life is beautiful all the time And I´ll be happy to see Those nice young men In their clean white coats And they´re coming to take me AWAY, HA HAAAA

That’s right. I always thought the aliens were orderlies in an intergalactic mental institution ready to sign us all in.

Starting with putting all the leaders and politicians and some of their enablers in the intergalactic prison called Hell!

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the Saturday morning reading list!!

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Canada has just started researching UAPs through York University.

www.ctvnews.ca...

"The Sky Canada Project" described:

ised-isde.canada.ca...

Page 4 of the presentation outlines motivations behind the Sky Canada Project, which include supporting science to "document rare natural phenomena," encouraging transparency and information access to "prevent conspiracy theories," and aiding national security to "prevent undetected intrusions."

It also lists preparing for collaboration with U.S. officials, where both the Pentagon(opens in a new tab) and NASA(opens in a new tab) are studying UAP, as well as responding to "an official request" to "undertake a comprehensive study on UAPs in Canada" from Larry Maguire, the Conservative member of parliament for Brandon-Souris in Manitoba.

www.ctvnews.ca...

Get the part where they want to 'prevent conspiracy theories'. LOL Like that will work.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

Starting with putting all the leaders and politicians and some of their enablers in the intergalactic prison called Hell!

Or called….

Rura Penthe

A Klingon penal planetoid in the Star Trek universe, featured in: The 1991 feature film Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

👽☕️🍩

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Economically… the UFO Alien cottage industry is growing and growing…..soon you’ll be able to invest in an index of stock market companies….right there along with the NASDAQ and S&P.

Keep your eyes open for new IPO’s of UFO and Aliens centric businesses. There’s going to be money to be made 😉 Cha Ching

👽☕️🍩

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: quintessentone

Economically… the UFO Alien cottage industry is growing and growing…..soon you’ll be able to invest in an index of stock market companies….right there along with the NASDAQ and S&P.

Keep your eyes open for new IPO’s of UFO and Aliens centric businesses. There’s going to be money to be made 😉 Cha Ching

👽☕️🍩

It's almost as if the more they attempt to disprove it the more conspiracy theorists rise up to cry out 'conspiracy' and some of us eat it up. That's because there still is no disclosure and no concrete proof.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
From American Airlines…..

An American Airlines pilot on a flight from Boston to the Harrisburg International Airport in Middletown, PA claims to have seen something that truly makes no sense, according to WOKQ. The pilot hopped on the radio with air traffic control claiming he saw a UFO that "went 180° in like a second." If his claim his true, then whatever he saw defies all known laws of physics and flight.

"It literally went from one coast to the other in front of us, and then it went up, like, 30°, turned up its lights or whatever it had. It looked like it was a bright orangy thing, and since we spoke last, it's flashed us three or four times," the pilot continued.

👽
edit on 27-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yup, that's what UFO's do!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here’s a Canadian Carrot to follow….

Canadian government's top science advisor provides update on official UFO study

And here…a vid as well…a longer version possibly….

Canadian UFO study meeting

👽
edit on 2-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join