It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is what Hamas considers 'freedom fighting' ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NanomachinesSon
Are you guys ever going to actually prove all of those things you claim are real or are you just going continue spreading baseless claims and expect people believe them just because someone said "yes, they happened, trust me"? I've looked at every single claim your guys made and in the end I always found an israeli was the source ...

WOW ... your antisemitism is really shining forth.

The proof is all there. It is clearly given. First hand victims statements. Doctors testimony. Forensic workers testimony. First responders testimony. The forensics from the dead bodies. The injuries to the bodies of the released hostages. Presentations at the United Nations. All given. But you automatically dismiss it all because it was Israelis who were the victims and it was Israelis who were the doctors and it was Israelis who were the forensic workers and first responders? You won't accept a victim statement from an Israeli ... you won't accept statements from doctors who worked with the victims and the dead bodies because they are Israeli ....???

That's pretty bad. You might want to take a step back and examine your bias and thought process.

I've specifically asked to see if you guys can provide proof for specific things you people keeps saying everywhere on the whole internet but I'm yet to see proofs for those claims.

So you want the victims to hand non-Israeli news reporters flashlights, then have the victims strip down and let the reporters examine their raped genitals and butt holes, taking pictures the whole time as 'proof' of the trauma?

No. The victim statements plus the reports by the doctors who are treating the victims are sufficient. The statements and forensics from the forensic teams that dealt with the mutilated and raped dead bodies from Oct 7 is sufficient.

You'd rather think that Hamas are good people and actually freedom fighters, and that they didn't mass murder and mass rape, and that they didn't take hostages and haven't been raping them too? Enjoy your fantasy if that's what makes you able to sleep at night.

DENY IGNORANCE.
edit on 1/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Just more off topic drivel from you.

Why are you so afraid to actually discuss the topic if this thread?

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

How is Hamas kidnapping, and continually raping for months, teenage girls .. freedom fighting?

How is Hamas raping, murdering, and then raping the dead bodies ... freedom fighting?

How is Hamas mutilating genitalia ... freedom fighting?

Common sense says that it's SEXUAL PERVERSION and criminal behavior, not freedom fighting.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: NorthOS
Dude, none of those are what I am asking. Either you are doing that on purpose to get a reaction from others or you are too naive. Let me explain to you like explaining to a 5 year old. Your videos are showing hamas doing "no no things" but I never said "hamas did not do bad things".

I've specifically asked to see if you guys can provide proof for specific things you people keeps saying everywhere on the whole internet but I'm yet to see proofs for those claims. You know what I am talking about.

And before someone inevitably says "blah blah eyewitness" I'll let you guys know I've witnessed so many totally not lying "witnesses" I lost the count at this point. So until you guys provide an irrefutable proof and let others verify those "proofs" I am going to believe you are all making this # up just to rile people up. The title of this thread is a dead giveaway of that intent.

a reply to: network dude
Yes they did, now if you are done with your whataboutism, feel free to provide proofs for those so called "rapes", "mutilated vaginas","beheaded babies" and "children cooked in the oven" claims. You know, the usual claims you guys love to make wherever you go. It is important for context, since you all seem to love making claims without providing any proof.

why do you want to kill everyone who isn't white? Racist much? (see, that's what it's like to have some idiot tell you what you think and say.)

I understand that there is too much disinformation on both sides of this to get any truth concerning specific events. It seems it's that way on purpose.

But since we agree that HAMAS attacked Israel on October 7th, 2023, and not the other way around, this is where you get to shine.

Explain what should have happened. What should Israel have done? What motivated HAMAS to attack? I get that conflicts in this area are many and often, but then, that's kind of the point. A small group that is hated by all around them exists. Should they be exterminated? Final Solution kind of thing? Explain how things should have went down, so we all know you aren't just blubbering talking points of the Iranian proxies.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
WOW ... your antisemitism is really shining forth.

That's right, I am an anti-semite(whatever that means) because I asked for you to prove your claims are real and not yet another "trust me bro" kind of claim.

The proof is all there. It is clearly given. First hand victims statements. Doctors testimony. Forensic workers testimony. First responders testimony. The forensics from the dead bodies. The injuries to the bodies of the released hostages.

Which are all coming from israelis who basically say "trust me bro" and refuse to provide proofs. Testimony = proof? Ok, why don't you let independent researchers and scientists verify your testimonies, forensic evidences? Oh right no one is allowed to do that, for some reason.

Presentations at the United Nations. All given. But you automatically dismiss it all because it was Israelis who were the victims and it was Israelis who were the doctors and it was Israelis who were the forensic workers and first responders? You won't accept a victim statement from an Israeli ... you won't accept statements from doctors who worked with the victims and the dead bodies because they are Israeli ....???

That's correct. I am not trusting ukrainians and russians either. I guess I developed severe allergy to "trust me bro" claims and online propaganda.

That's pretty bad. You might want to take a step back and examine your bias and thought process.

This is rich coming from someone who's first reply is "you are anti-semite" to someone who just wanted to know the truth.

So you want the victims to hand non-Israeli news reporters flashlights, then have the victims strip down and let the reporters examine their raped genitals and butt holes, taking pictures the whole time as 'proof' of the trauma?

I am going to copy paste this small part because I can't be arsed to write it again.

So you believe hamas is comfortable with shoving videos of them doing unspeakable atrocities but they draw the line at "videos of women being raped"

And here I thought hamas was like a demonic entity, hellspawn even, through and through. Corrupted, evil to the core. Yet even they cannot provide proof of your claims. You know, even you need to realize something is wrong with yourself and the # you believe when literal devils do not match with your descriptions of them.

No. The victim statements plus the reports by the doctors who are treating the victims are sufficient. The statements and forensics from the forensic teams that dealt with the mutilated and raped dead bodies from Oct 7 is sufficient.

Certainly sufficient enough to rile people up to make them support you guys

But in science until others are able to verify your claims they are nothing more than claims. Infact they are nothing more than a theory.

You'd rather think that Hamas are good people and actually freedom fighters, and that they didn't mass murder and mass rape, and that they didn't take hostages and haven't been raping them too? Enjoy your fantasy if that's what makes you able to sleep at night.

And this is why you guys will never be able to get everyone's support. You guys always assume if someone isn't supporting you that means they must be supporting your enemy. Have fun living in your own fantasy world, thinking everything is either solid white or black with nothing in between.

DENY IGNORANCE.

If wanting truth means I am ignorant then yes I am very ignorant.
edit on 26-1-2024 by NanomachinesSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: NanomachinesSon
Since, unsurprisingly, there are no videos of women being raped on October 7th that I am aware of I suppose it never happened.

So you believe hamas is comfortable with shoving videos of them doing unspeakable atrocities but they draw the line at "videos of women being raped"

The swath of eyewitness accounts and forensic findings be damned.

Why those "forensics findings" never get verified by independent researchers and scientists? By independent I mean anyone who is not participating in israel-hamas war. Why when I investigate those stories they always originate from some israeli who basically just said "trust me bro"

UN cites 'growing body of evidence' of Hamas's sexual violence during Oct. 7 attacks

UN cites who or what exactly? Oh right israel and israelis, the ones who are currently participating in a war and therefore would never lie

I imagine that you can provide videos of rapes in the west related to court cases where the accused was found guilty?

Videos? Who is talking about videos? All I want froum you guys is to provide irrefutable proof verified by others. And why would you specifically say west as if rest of the world doesn't even matter/exist

Waiting for you to provide evidence that meet your standards.

I am not the one making claims, burden of proof is not on me. So your "you first" deflection doesn't work. Until you guys can provide actual proofs for your claims I'll just keep demanding it whenever I see you guys make yet another claim.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's right, I am an anti-semite(whatever that means) because I asked for you to prove your claims are real and not yet another "trust me bro" kind of claim.

No. You are anti-semite because you refuse to believe the information given by the Israelis simply because they are Israeli.

Which are all coming from israelis who basically say "trust me bro" and refuse to provide proofs.

OF COURSE the evidence is coming from the Israelis. They are the victims. They are the ones investigating. They are the ones collecting the bodies of the dead. They are the doctors treating the returning hostages. And yes, evidence has been provided.

The medical records of the hostages aren't going to be released to the public simply to satisfy deniers like you. The victims and their doctors testimony are enough.

The BBC has seen and heard evidence of rape, sexual violence and mutilation of women during the 7 October Hamas attacks.

Videos of naked and bloodied women filmed by Hamas on the day of the attack, and photographs of bodies taken at the sites afterwards, suggest that women were sexually targeted by their attackers.

Their last moments are being pieced together from survivors, body-collectors, morgue staff and footage from the attack sites.

Israel presents evidence, witness testimonies of Hamas's sexual violence in Oct. 7 attacks

NBC - Their Bodies Tell the Stories - NBC News has reviewed evidence that suggests dozens of Israeli women were raped, sexually abused or mutilated during the Oct. 7 Hamas terror attacks.

UN Cites 'Growing Body of Evidence' of Hamas Sexual Violence

UN Hears of Sexual Violence During Hamas Attack

If wanting truth means I am ignorant then yes I am very ignorant.

Denying the truth is what makes people ignorant. And the truth is that Hamas is a very evil entity that uses perverse sexual violence in their so called 'freedom fighting'.

edit on 1/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted by:network dude
But since we agree that HAMAS attacked Israel on October 7th, 2023,
and not the other way around . . .
Explain what should have happened. What should Israel have done?
What motivated HAMAS to attack?
I get that conflicts in this area are many and often, but then,
that's kind of the point. A small group that is hated by all around them exists.
Explain how things should have went down

" and not the other way around . . "
you KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, BUT
IT"S NOT THE TRUTH AT ALL.
You are focused on a tree rather than the forest.
Bottom line:
It is not for Israel
to decide ,
for Palestinians how they
will be governed.

SAME WITH SAUDI,
IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA . . .
ALL WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO
EXIST AND GOVERN THEMSELVES.

It's the Zio's that keep INTERFERING with
expansionism .
We all are witnesses to that.
We all can see how zio's interfere and
infiltrate the governments in the west
and around the world.
Jeffery Epstein is another good example.
(^talk about sexual deviants^)
Colonial expansionism
is the plague and the disease.

Whether for resources, economy issues,
or land grabs,
^ all nefariously evil ^

edit on 26-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No. You are anti-semite because you refuse to believe the information given by the Israelis simply because they are Israeli.

I specifically said I don't believe ukrainians and russians either for a reason. That reason was because they are in a war. But you talk as if that part of my reply didn't exist. Also, I find it interesting that you keep pulling "anti-semite" card whenever you are cornered in an argument. I find it especially interesting because it was YOU who started this with making claims and expecting people to believe you when you can't even provide proofs for your claims.

OF COURSE the evidence is coming from the Israelis. They are the victims. They are the ones investigating. They are the ones collecting the bodies of the dead. They are the doctors treating the returning hostages.

Riiiight, only israelis are the ones investigating. Only israelies were to victims
I wonder why they are the only ones doing the "investigating". Oh wait I forgot, it is because they don't allow anyone else to investigate with them

And yes, evidence has been provided.

I have evidence that you don't exist. I also have evidence dead internet theory is not a theory but real. And no, I won't let others analyze and verify my evidence. Trust me bro, I am telling you the truth

The medical records of the hostages aren't going to be released to the public simply to satisfy deniers like you. The victims and their doctors testimony are enough.

I am not a "denier", for example I never denied hamas attacked israel on october 7. I simply do not trust people just because they said "trust me bro". And testimonies are just that, "trust me bro" and nothing more. In science it is called a theory until it is proven/verified by other scientists too. Your claims are a theory and you refuse to let others verify them.

The BBC

BBC also said idf killed 500 by bombing a hospital.

has seen and heard evidence

Evidence doesn't mean proof.

of rape, sexual violence and mutilation of women during the 7 October Hamas attacks

I've seen and heard the samething about israelis waaaay before october 7
And just like you they also had "testimonies" and "evidence".

suggest that women were sexually targeted by their attackers

"Suggest" a.k.a making assumptions, a.k.a "I made that up based on my feelings".

Denying the truth

Your "truth" is yet to be verified. And I am not denying anything. I refuse to instantly believe claims made by people in a war. Especially when said people opens threads with titles that clearly aims to get a reaction from people. You are not even subtle about it, so either provide proofs for your claims or
bloating the internet with your "truth".

And the truth is that Hamas is a very evil entity that uses perverse sexual violence in their so called 'freedom fighting'.

Again, has nothing to do with what we are talking. You are just doing whatever you can to make hamas seem bad when I didn't even say "hamas is good". Do not move the discussion to somewhere else. Finish what you've started, provide proofs for your various claims please.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just more off topic drivel from you.

Why are you so afraid to actually discuss the topic if this thread?

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

How is Hamas kidnapping, and continually raping for months, teenage girls .. freedom fighting?

How is Hamas raping, murdering, and then raping the dead bodies ... freedom fighting?

How is Hamas mutilating genitalia ... freedom fighting?

Common sense says that it's SEXUAL PERVERSION and criminal behavior, not freedom fighting.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

provide proofs for your various claims please.

Already did. You ignore it.
You aren't ever going to be satisfied.
So I"m not going to bother discussing it with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
BBC is not proof. Your testimonies are not proof. They are a claim, a theory, nothing more, nothing less until proven and verified by others. But feel free to pretend like your "truth" is universally accepted truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
zio's are focused on a tree rather than the forest.
Bottom line:
It is not for Israel
to decide
for Palestinians, how they
will be governed.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
zio's are focused on a tree rather than the forest.
Bottom line:
It is not for Israel
to decide
for Palestinians, how they
will be governed.

Its for EGYPT to decide since its their land. And egypt has given the land to Israel,in short it IS their land.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you support israel then
give them YOUR house.

Here is an Israeli news agency
giving a rare honest report
in correcting the false inflammatory msn reports>
youtu.be...

edit on 27-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
are you guys really angry and arguing with each other about other countries? LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

so this is what the 'chosen' say is SELF-DEFENCE ? ? ?

Not sure how this is "self defence" either.

But they're only Palestinians so guess it doesn't matter their age because HAMASS !!!

Remind me , who are the terrorists again ?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It feels pointless sometimes, I know

It's good there are people who can still see

Also, edited because I realized that this doesn't need a thumbs up. This isn't freaking Facebook

edit on 1/27/2024 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The proof is all there. It is clearly given. First hand victims statements. Doctors testimony. Forensic workers testimony. First responders testimony. The forensics from the dead bodies. The injuries to the bodies of the released hostages. Presentations at the United Nations. All given. But you automatically dismiss it all because it was Israelis who were the victims and it was Israelis who were the doctors and it was Israelis who were the forensic workers and first responders? You won't accept a victim statement from an Israeli ... you won't accept statements from doctors who worked with the victims and the dead bodies because they are Israeli ....???

They do not want the proof, otherwise they would find it themselves. Wasn't Alex Jones sued for 1.4 billion suggesting the Sandy Hook didn't happen and it was crisis actors? He didn't want to believe when it was so easy to find the proof if he so desired. All he would need to do is go to the families and talk to them and see the empty bedrooms.

The proof is easy to see, even Hamas recorded it. We watched a man get his head cut off with the hoe as he lay dying, we watched a young naked dead girl get paraded through the streets of Gaza to the cheers of everyone there, did they do a rape kit check on her...do we even need to know as they took her there and killed her in the end and used her body as a victory cry for people to come out and beat her dead body and spit on her etc. We have phone recordings of Hamas calling the hostage's family on their phones in very vicious ways.

Some commonalities in ME are not only with Muslims against the Jews but have been seen repeatedly. Cutting off heads is a common event among Muslims. During the Gulf War, the Shia and Sunni did it nightly to each other as a very common way to dispatch one's enemies. We have many videos of the Taliban doing the same...They also rape as a common choice, so nothing new there as all these sexually frustrated men get their chance to have sex. ISIS did all these things as they marched across Iraq to anyone in their path. We know the 40-baby thing was false which I think Biden helped push, but the original statement was that a lot of families including babies were killed and burned.

Hamas comes from the same ideology as the rest of these extremists, so what is it that NanomachinesSon really wants here? BTW who gives a F what they want anyway... Go to the ME and report for themselves to get whatever level of proof they want.

It's the same old thing we have heard here in the past. I remember the posts about how less than 500k Jews actually died in the Holocaust, and it was those evil Jews suggesting 6 million...

Damn, these stories get old...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

posted by:network dude
But since we agree that HAMAS attacked Israel on October 7th, 2023,
and not the other way around . . .
Explain what should have happened. What should Israel have done?
What motivated HAMAS to attack?
I get that conflicts in this area are many and often, but then,
that's kind of the point. A small group that is hated by all around them exists.
Explain how things should have went down

" and not the other way around . . "
you KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, BUT
IT"S NOT THE TRUTH AT ALL.
You are focused on a tree rather than the forest.
Bottom line:
It is not for Israel
to decide ,
for Palestinians how they
will be governed.

SAME WITH SAUDI,
IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA . . .
ALL WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO
EXIST AND GOVERN THEMSELVES.

It's the Zio's that keep INTERFERING with
expansionism .
We all are witnesses to that.
We all can see how zio's interfere and
infiltrate the governments in the west
and around the world.
Jeffery Epstein is another good example.
(^talk about sexual deviants^)
Colonial expansionism
is the plague and the disease.

Whether for resources, economy issues,
or land grabs,
^ all nefariously evil ^

so the answer to feeling oppressed is to invade, kill, rape, and take hostages? Is that your position?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But they're only Palestinians so guess it doesn't matter their age because HAMASS !!!

Remind me , who are the terrorists again ?

War sucks, I don't know the answer. One thing I do know is Israel is also in the ME and everyone there sees life differently than us in the West...to a point...America does bad stuff too as do other countries, but we do it for freedom...lol

The other part with Israel is they are very reactionary, leave them alone and they will leave you alone. F with them and they will bring a world of hurt down on your head, much like so many others in the ME. Hamas recruits and uses kids as low as 8 for scouts etc and who also can be carrying guns, so it is kind of hard to pick the bad guys from a sea of supporters too. Bombs are also indiscriminate no matter how accurate they might be, so what does one do here? As I said I really do not know, but what I do know is Hamas needs to go for the sake of both sides.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join