It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch - “A multi-decade UAP Crash Retrieval and Reverse Engineering Program”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So far as it seems…. David Grusch is an legitimate Whistleblower. Members of Congress so far believes in his honesty.

Ok….assuming that this is the case, and no reason yet to believe otherwise……..then perhaps we should revisit previous statements about UFO Crash & Retrieval and Reverse Engineering.

It is said by some that the Majestic 12 Documents are all fake…a hoax….despite the tremendous effort for folks to use different typewriters, fonts, point sizes, poor grammar, spelling errors, designation and level stampings, sctratchs, scribbling and redaction’s etc.

Given today’s environment and current statements about UFO’s and Aliens……..should we still dismiss the Majestic 12 documents or perhaps now believe there is truth to them.

Source: Dated July 1947 The Majestic Documents

Here is a case for the Crash & Retrieval and Reverse Engineering assertions.

Does it kind of make you wonder now? It does me.

Are the documents now true to you….whereas before they weren’t?

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Grusch is about as credible as any other government agent. In other words, NOT.

He hasn't brought anything new to the topic and as usual there's no way to prove or disprove his often ambiguous statements. I honestly don't get the fascination with this guy or the desire to trust him, let alone the timing of these "revelations".

It's a psyop, plain and simple. We have better evidence in centuries old paintings and writings and that's not to say that evidence is conclusive either.

In the end, it still comes down to those who want to and do believe, and those who won't believe no matter what. Everyone else falls between the two extremes.
edit on 1/13/2024 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It is said by some that the Majestic 12 Documents are all fake…a hoax….despite the tremendous effort for folks to use different typewriters, fonts, point sizes, poor grammar, spelling errors, designation and level stampings, sctratchs, scribbling and redaction’s etc.

This documentary address the Majestic 12 documents and why they are fake. It also goes into information about other psychological operations including, the stories that cover-up the real reason for cattle mutilations and government funded man made crop circles.

edit on 13-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added quote

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I’m aware of the Mirage Man….vid.

I’m not saying the docs are definitively real…or fake.

The doc in the OP tells of a story about crash retrieval’s and parts and pieces of craft and occupants being sent to different locations for analysis and reverse engineering.

Is that not what is in the headlines of today? Especially by what Grusch is espousing?

The story told in the Majestic 12 docs, is an analogy of what we read and hear now.

It’s to bad ATS MM has not returned……he’d be all over my OP 😉

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The doc in the OP tells of a story about crash retrieval’s and parts and pieces of craft and occupants being sent to different locations for analysis and reverse engineering.

Is that not what is in the headlines of today? Especially by what Grusch is espousing?

I'm fairly certain that what the video is talking about is, secret, experimental, man-made crafts.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Until they make themselves known to the world none of it really matters now. Those of us who believe alien life exists, or NHI’s, aren’t swayed by any of the lightweight ‘revelations’ of Grusch or anyone else. We have seen enough. Only direct contact will change things now.

Even if they showed us an alien craft, most people would assume it was a fake. Videos and photos of aliens, likely fake too. Even if they were real the job done by TPTB over the decades means few would believe these things.

The only thing that truly makes sense is that we are not dealing with aliens, rather an intelligence that has been here longer than we have. That’s a bit boring though.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I highly disagree, this feels more like youre covering yourself in case this doesnt turn out to reveal anything concrete. But you cant deny things are happening that havent before. Congress for the first time is truly interested in this which is a huuuuge step.

And Grusch at the very least is part of a proces to real disclosure it seems. And I think hes been chrystal clear: hes put in place to investigate whether the black programs are hiding stuff, which he found they have. The inspector general of intelligence cross checked the testimonials he got from a high number of credible people and now step by step congress will find out if and what can be disclosed.

But Grusch has also said that he legally checked what and what he can not reveal to the public in regard to national security, this why it may seem like not a lot of news. And I find that sound a lot more credible than just a guy telling stories and showing a bunch of pictures. Since the reason why this has been kept so secretive is obviously because they are using it to get technology they dont want the wrong governments to have.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

I highly disagree, this feels more like youre covering yourself in case this doesnt turn out to reveal anything concrete.

No need to cover myself in case of anything. It hasn't and won't reveal anything concrete. It can't. It's goes against the interests of those who want to keep a cast iron grip on the flow of info regarding this topic.

But you cant deny things are happening that havent before. Congress for the first time is truly interested in this which is a huuuuge step.

Yes, just look at how effective this congress has been at getting things done about what they have taken true interest in. Actually don't, you'll be disappointed.

And Grusch at the very least is part of a proces to real disclosure it seems. And I think hes been chrystal clear: hes put in place to investigate whether the black programs are hiding stuff, which he found they have. The inspector general of intelligence cross checked the testimonials he got from a high number of credible people and now step by step congress will find out if and what can be disclosed.

Right. the government has assigned one of its own to make sure it isn't hiding anything. Sounds a little like the fox guarding the hen house. We've had plenty of testimonials from high ranking and highly credible people in the past.

But Grusch has also said that he legally checked what and what he can not reveal to the public in regard to national security, this why it may seem like not a lot of news. And I find that sound a lot more credible than just a guy telling stories and showing a bunch of pictures. Since the reason why this has been kept so secretive is obviously because they are using it to get technology they dont want the wrong governments to have.

He is supposed to sound a lot more credible. It would be a waste of time to trot him out otherwise.

And I'm telling you, the real secrets surrounding this topic for the last several decades is not recovered craft, reverse engineering, or aliens from where ever. The real secret is that which will never be made public, because it would shine a light on the most powerful people in the world and make them culpable, and that's not going to happen.

The secret isn't the what, it's the who and the why.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 1/15/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Thanks for this Ophi, I had considered a thread like this but glad I didn't, don't think I would have done so well.

I wholeheartedly agree. From what I've read myself it seems Roswell was just the first time they got their hands on one. Up until Grusch came forward, I was sure about our place in the universe and I, like most, believed that their statistically has to be other life out there and was on the fence about visitation though believed proof was a matter of time.

Why entire world view has been turned upside down but that's a personal, happy, journey.

Skinwalker Ranch seems to have some meat to it's bones. I scoffed at that topic for years, honestly thought it was just a gimmick but, having taken a bit of a deep dive into all this over the last year, there has to be something to it.

Realistically though, any account officially "debunked" by the US Military or Government should be scrutinised to see if they need rebunked.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Skinwalker Ranch seems to have some meat to it's bones. I scoffed at that topic for years, honestly thought it was just a gimmick but, having taken a bit of a deep dive into all this over the last year, there has to be something to it.

What does your deep dive suggest is going on there?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

With your way of thinking which is almost unreasonably pessimistic and suspicious, I understand it, but nothing will satisfy you. You wont be able to reckognize change if it was shaking you the hand.

And I think you showed that you dont seem to understand how big and compartimentalised the government is if you think on part of government cant do any credible checks if things are being hidden from another part of government.

And yes there are still a lot of good people out there also in those agencies that mostly hide stuff for good reason. In the end many are still just people. Theyre really not lizards.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

And I think you showed that you dont seem to understand...

And I think you showed you're thinking is two-dimensional.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Concerning Crashes…..

If there are advanced spacecraft why would they crash?

👽
edit on 31-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You dont know about Ferrari's spontaneously combusting?. Jut because it has some nice tech, dont meant its "user friendly"

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

So far as it seems…. David Grusch is an legitimate Whistleblower. Members of Congress so far believes in his honesty.

Questions that need answers for that statement to hold:

Where does Grusch hail from?
Where did Mellon move to in 2007 after his 2 decades on the hill (clue his ancestral seat- 25 mins from Baldwin PA where Grusch lived whilst attending Pitt...(damn I ruined my first question.)
When did they meet?
Is it a co-incidence Grusch used to run the laser shows for Carnegie Mellon Science center in Pittsburgh back in 2009?

Bonus related question (s)-
Why did Gulf Oil (Mellon family owned) sell General Atomics after 20 years of ownership
How much Money will Chris make from his investment in PA based leading energy harvesting "innovator" - Powercast.

Not sure the answers provide any sort of proofs but goddamn....the Mellon/UAP/Grusch connection is fishy AF.

Mellon- " I've known David Grusch for years"
Fancy that !

i.redd.it...

edit on 1-2-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not sure of the exact details but theres been a bit of a kerfuffle between Mellon and Dark Journalist because Grusch wrote an email reply which stated he would get into trouble with Mellon if he went on DJ's show.

DJ mentions something about Mellon sending his son (who is apparently in the DIA) to scare him off afterwards.
Promises to do full report in the next couple of shows.

How many Mellons/Mellonites (i.e Grusch) are there in the IC FFS?

Carnegie Mellon institute for Strategy and Tech. is the archetypal revolving door.

There's more people with a Carnegie Mellon > Maxwell AFB link in the Airforce Intel side of things than you can shake a stick at.....hmmm
edit on 3-2-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join