It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal New York synagogue tunnel leads to 9 arrests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

The video Gortex posted seems to indicate the structural integrity of the building had indeed been compromised to a degree.

I'm interested to know what the tunnel was for myself.

Think there is some allegations the followers seem to have been implementing the previous religious leader's wishes or something along those lines, via the tunnel construction.
edit on 11-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn[/post]

USA not Israel - it has # all to do with IDF

Didn't the idf train u.s.a police departments ?
. . .just one example
and you know that the cia is compromised incl. gov.
^
that's 101 understood

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There seems to be child rape culture in the sects of fundamentalist Jews...The tunnel might be related to that child rape culture .

ARCHIVE VERSION because they are trying to block the actual version. The Child-Rape Assembly Line

edit on 11-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Plenty of forces train other countries military/police forces, still has nothing to do with Israel.
You're just desperately trying to link the situation in Gaza with this with no evidence or reasoning whatsoever.
As you refuse to elaborate as to why we can only make our own assumptions regarding your motivation.

There may be some seedy reason behind the tunnel, there may not.
It may be connected to some Jewish cult.
Who knows?

But I very much doubt its got anything to do with Gaza apart from possibly these Jews being scared about the anti semitic fervour gripping some people at present.

Like I said; Who knows?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
SPAM Removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Would explain the baby chairs and stained mattresses.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yep it would , really disgusting ..

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The same could be said about the Catholics and the Vatican or Muslims and Sharia laws.

Possibly best to wait till more conclusive information materialises before turning it into something it may well have nothing to do with like child rape.

edit on 11-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe the tunnel was already there.

a reply to: tarantulabite1

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kathmandu

Could indeed be down to or date back to the likes of prohibition times i suppose.

Need to see the thing to get a better gist of the situation i suppose.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn[/post]

These tunnels are in the USA and not Israel - it has # all to do with IDF.

And as far as I can tell these tunnels weren't being used for terrorist activities.....unless you know different?

Didn't Trumps' lawyer have a secret tunnel too ?? !!
Coincidence ?
YES, I remember a news report that Rudy Giuliani
used a secret underground tunnel to access the Mar-a-Lago Club
from across the street.

edit on 11-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ok , lets wait...but the truth is not allways allowed to surface . And cult members dont necessarily talk either, specially if they were part of the child rape ring . Those communitys may have strong omerta like code that forbid talking to outsiders.
edit on 11-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ok , lets wait...but the truth is not allways allowed to surface .

Has been known to happen.

And cult members dont necessarily talk either, specially if they were part of the child rape ring .

Remains to be determined but let's hope not.

Those communitys may have strong omerta like code that forbid talking to outsiders.

Most tight-knit communities tend to avoid talking to authorities and for very good reason in this day of age.

But if indeed there is nefarious play or the tunnels have served some kind of diabolical purpose hopefully someone decided to chime up Kenzo.

Again through a need for evidence to support such a theory is required as not every illegal tunnel goes hand in hand with child rape gangs.

Maybe they are running drugs or trying to distribute something else they are not supposed to be doing.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One of those being the Chief Rabbi from Brooklyn (city the tunnels were found).
I wish this wasn't true.
twitter.com...
These cults are morphing the world to be hell on earth.
Definitely NOT for the better.
btw I'm NOT the supremacist here
as those that support apartheids and racism.

edit on 11-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I used to work with a guy who's brother was convicted of raping children.

While in prison, he converted to Judaism, and I'm finally starting to form some ideas on why that was.

Part of a subculture?

The amount of anti-defamation in place?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Found it
Giuliani and the secret underground tunnels
theweek.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

These "traditionalist" sects also do the fun thing where they run summer camps, advertised as your regular summer camp for kids that target children of secular or reformed Jewish parents where they convert them into fundamentalists. Can't imagine what else goes on there. Unsurprisingly I can't find the source of this information at the moment.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The existence of tunnels in any town or city is not particularly unusual.

A few years ago a mate of mine was inspired by an article in a local newspaper to investigate tunnels underneath the town we live in.
There are quite a large number of tunnels many of whose existence had been long forgotten. Some of these dated back to The Reformation and possibly even earlier.
It had been long rumoured that there was a tunnel between the school I had attended - its origins go back to The English Civil War era - and a nearby convent. It was used for priests to sneak into the convent and perform Mass, which at the times was illegal, and possibly whatever else went on between Nuns and Priests!
My friend was able to confirm its existence.

There is a long tunnel running underneath the whole length of the town centre between what was one a holding cell for prisoners being transported up and down the old Great North Road and a courthouse.

My point is, tunnels exist for lots of reasons - and yes, some nefarious.

It seems the biggest issue with this reported tunnel is its recent construction without necessary legal permission, its secrecy and the fact that it has compromised the structural integrity of the buildings its built under.

All Fundamentalists of whatever religion or denomination seem to be absolute cranks.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
From the
originally posted by:
RookQueen2" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Q Thread

originally posted by: RookQueen2

What is going on here 😳

NEW: Jewish teens secretly hired Mexican migrants to dig covert Brooklyn synagogue tunnel

“The Mexicans lived in the building for three weeks during the work. They slept and ate there because it was a secret operation"

t.co...

Salty Texan again.

What is going on here 😳 NEW: Jewish teens secretly hired Mexican migrants to dig covert Brooklyn synagogue tunnel “The Mexicans lived in the building for three weeks during the work. They slept and ate there because it was a secret operation"

edit on 11-1-2024 by IndieA because: fixed info

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join