It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidens Team Summoning Media to Wilmington to Tell Them How to Report on Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah .. calling in the major press to tell them what to say and how to report on Biden. This is a 'free press'?? Can you imagine if a Republican did this? There would be outrage all over the TV news. But no .. since most of the press are left wing, seems they are just fine with it.

I live in Wilmington. If I had known this was going on I could have gone over there and taken pictures .... that would have been fun. ha ha

Bidens Team Summoning Media to Wilmington to Tell Them How to Report on Them

Biden and his reelection team are reportedly summoning media people to visit their HQ in Wilmington, Delaware, in order to tell them how to report on the Biden administration in an election year. It just one more reminder that the vast majority of the media acts like the public relations arm of the Democrat party.

Apparently, the overwhelmingly positive media coverage that Joe Biden gets isn’t enough for his campaign, and his team has come up with a brilliant solution: bribe media outlets by offering them access in exchange for instructions on how to fix their coverage.

“President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign has begun organizing a series of off-the-record trips for top political reporters and editors to the team’s headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware and meet top officials, including the campaign manager, deputies, and other senior advisors for background briefings on campaign strategy,” reports Semafor. “They’re also using it as an opportunity to tell them what they’re getting wrong.”

“Two people with knowledge of the situation told Semafor that during meetings with reporters from outlets like The New York Times, the Washington Post, and others, campaign officials have invoked a coverage spreadsheet laying out areas where the team believes their reporting has fallen short.”

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

they want them to report "more favorably" than they do now? What would that even look like? Wait, I think I know.

The round I have in mind took place in a setting far more punishing than any Open venue, and the 18-hole tally makes Miller’s sizzling score look like a number posted by a weekend chop. I’m referring to—what else?—the 38-under-par 34 reportedly fired by the late North Korean despot Kim Jong Il, a man known to his people as Dear Leader and to you and me as Dear Top-the-Leader Board. According to official North Korean state accounts, Kim’s round, the first he’d ever played, was highlighted by five aces.

golf.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This is typical behavior from a guy whos father was a used car salesman as one of his many journeys in life.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

There are people who will actually believe what the MSM tells them.

Never mind that the economy, open borders and foreign relations are shot to hell and he can barely string together a coherent sentence, Joe is doing a fine job.
It's those Conservatives causing all the problems.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What else are they going to do? The guy is a loaf of bread with legs.

How about being one of these "journalists" that knowingly ignores that he's an actual loaf of bread with legs??

Cool job, huh? What a BS plastic existence.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
What a BS plastic existence.

Imagine going to school for 4 years to be a "journalist" and walking into the way things work in 2024. Unless they teach how to be a CUCK, I would think it's got to be a disappointment.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I mean is anyone surprised? This was done in the last election too.

We don't have a free press. We have a mostly Democrat press with a few Republican press mixed in to keep the illusion of balance.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is just the first step. The next step will be to "correct" any journalist who reports anything the "team" doesn't approve of.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
This is just the first step. The next step will be to "correct" any journalist who reports anything the "team" doesn't approve of.

The meeting with Big Tech will be soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"Operation bubble wrap" is in full swing...

Just wish the people who see the obvious manipulation of the media here would see it elsewhere like with Israel or China.

Kinda intellectually dishonest to cherry pick what news you choose to believe while calling others out for doing the same thing. It's ALL a lie...

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

From what I see with media reporting they all need a comprehensive course in how to do objective investigative reporting. To me, it's obviously not taught in journalism at the university level.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In other news water is wet...

Without a nearly completely complicit new media this clown show never would have happened.

Anyone no longer main lining the Kool-Aid knew this guy's brain had jumped the tracks.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

From what I see with media reporting they all need a comprehensive course in how to do objective investigative reporting. To me, it's obviously not taught in journalism at the university level.

They were taught it. It seems like most of them just took the lesson as how to avoid it.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: quintessentone

They were taught it. It seems like most of them just took the lesson as how to avoid it.

Or, they sold out for the job/money to only report that which their audience bias wants to be confirmed.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Did this 7 months ago too

Failed! 😈

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is why I get a kick out of people that use MSM as sources of information.

Bruh...... They literally lie through their teeth. It's only gotten worse since 2014 when the ban on domestic propaganda was lifted.

At this point, not only are they doing it but WE HAVE THE RECIEPTS.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Too much state run media in the US now and then there is also too many shock jocks on the other end of the spectrum
Hard to know where to get any reliable information.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Our forefathers would of burnt down and hanged the liars.

Our Media should allowed one hour of news a day.

No more billionaires buying News outlets for their personal politics.

No more 24 hour news outlets. They have one hour a day.

We should have civilian oversight on all FCC licenses.

Pull the plug on these liars.

Do it today...

edit on 9-1-2024 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe they are discussing when he should step down and let Kamala takes over? (yikes)

But really with 81 Million Voters last election you'd think they wouldn't need to do anything!

Its going to be an interesting year....

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I feel like a broken record saying this.

But this is some commie BS straight out of China, NK, or Venezuela

<<   2 >>

join