It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas miracle: the discovery and division of the relics of Saint Prince Alexander Nevsky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The biggest retelling of the past is the Bible, my friend)))

I'll add. Earth Wind Fire & Blood - a wonderful rock band from the 70s))))

edit on 6-1-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well, the Bible is indeed one of the most significant and influential religious texts, revered by billions of people around the world.

But If that is the case it's with somewhat of a poetic license, and that's both testaments RT.

Happy New Year by the way.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The New Year has already arrived, for everyone according to the current calendar.
Tonight will be Christmas according to the Orthodox calendar. I sincerely congratulate you on the Nativity of our Savior and the end of the Nativity fast for all Orthodox Christians.
edit on 6-1-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The New Year has already arrived, for everyone according to the current calendar.
Tonight will be Christmas according to the Orthodox calendar.

Indeed, but i had not wished you such yet.

I sincerely congratulate you on the Nativity of our Savior and the end of the Nativity fast for all Orthodox Christians.

Sentiment is appreciated, do you have anything nice planned?

I'm still hoovering up pine needles by the bucket load here and our tree has been down since the 27th. LoL
edit on 6-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86wrong the Love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

In an hour I will go to my church for the Christmas service. And tomorrow I will go to visit my brother for a Christmas dinner with roasted duck with apples, shrimp, red caviar, other delicacies that my friends from the Pacific Ocean sent me as gifts, craft alcohol and hugs)))
This is a holiday))))

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Your scran sounds fantastic fella.

I've not had caviar since i was a lad.

Enjoy your Christmas RT, and all the best to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sodomy... like pedo priests?
clipping kids... like circumcision?

What religion are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a0s - I very much enjoyed reading your debate over the last few couple of pages.

RT , you bring a fresh POV to ATS - your OP's are usually very interesting. ('kin ancronyms)

... just great to read some civil intelligent banter / discourse...

Happy New Future! to you both

edit on 6 1 2024 by McTech2 because: kin acronyms

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So, will you bestow your blessngs on Vlad Putin as IMO the US needs a strong Russia to hold back Satans minions AKA The Democrat National Party.

I also will assume that you predict a Russia victory in Bidenkraine

Well it a sign of the times.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Being Master is good. Heres a salute to the good ole days in 1990's. Did you notice that USA didnt try to conquer the former Soviet Union?

Moscow Enter Sandman
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Being Master is good. Heres a salute to the good ole days in 1990's. Did you notice that USA didnt try to conquer the former Soviet Union?

Moscow Enter Sandman

Of course they didn't try. Just 6 key advisers from the US State Department were convicted in the US for corruption in Russia.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Just 6 key advisers from the US State Department were convicted in the US for corruption in Russia.

That isnt too many nor were there any window jumpers. I do recall the USA tried to help your guys economically to jump start Capitalism but it failed because the Russia people wanted a big brother vertically integrated top down government like the old days where they didnt have to think for themselves.

My mother in law went over to Russia with a political entouage on behalf of the USA State Department. Shes an Economics guru.

<< 1   >>

join