It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas miracle: the discovery and division of the relics of Saint Prince Alexander Nevsky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I want to share with you, my friends and ATS members, an absolutely incredible story, of which I was a direct participant.

In Russia, their prince Alexander Nevsky is highly revered. Many books have been written about him and a large number of documentaries and feature films have been made. Alexander Nevsky, Prince of Novgorod, Grand Duke of Kiev and Grand Duke of Vladimir lived in the 13th century. He is considered the defender of the Russian land from threats from the West. In turn, he defeated the Swedish army on the Neva River (near present-day St. Petersburg), which is why he received the nickname “Nevsky” and the strongest army at that time - the Knights of the Teutonic Order on the ice of Lake Peipsi (now the border between Russia and Estonia).
He rejected all proposals from the Vatican to accept Catholicism in Rus' and repulsed all aggression from the West. On the contrary, Nevsky maintained friendly relations with the East, repeatedly traveled to the Great Horde in Mongolia, and even became the named son of Batu Khan, the grandson of Genghis Khan.
During his last trip to the Horde, Alexander Nevsky fell ill (according to other sources, he was poisoned), and died on the way home. Before this, he took monastic vows under the name Alexy. He was later canonized as a saint.

Now the story itself. 20 years ago, when I worked as the director of an antique store, I completely accidentally and very cheaply (about 20 dollars) acquired for myself a porcelain miniature of the mid-19th century with the face of Alexander Nevsky, since I also have the name Alexander, and Nevsky is my saint.

This porcelain miniature measures 7x4 cm in a thick brass frame. For 10 years this icon stood on my home iconostasis and I prayed in front of it. After 10 years, I suddenly noticed the reverse side of the icon. There was something incomprehensible there - a very uneven coating, through which various incomprehensible fragments could be seen.

I took this icon to the Temple to my confessor, and he said that these were holy relics, and most likely the relics of the one depicted on the icon - Alexander Nevsky. The confessor sent me to the Saratov archbishop and he confirmed that these were the relics of Alexander Nevsky. The relics were secured using “marble waxing,” when soft wax turns into stone over time, for better preservation. Most likely, in Soviet times, when there was persecution of the Church, these relics were saved for posterity and placed under the icon of the one whose particles they are.

I was blessed by my confessor and archbishop to possess and keep these relics. For the next 10 years I kept these relics at home and prayed in front of them. But I always considered myself unworthy of such grace. A simple sinful person cannot own such a relic; it must work and belong to all believers, so that everyone can bow to them and pray before them. In addition, in Russia there is a very reverent attitude towards holy relics, the miracle of Euhrastia (the transformation of wine into the blood of the Lord, and bread into the body of the Lord) for communion occurs on the altar, which must necessarily contain the relics of saints, during the liturgy of Basil the Great.

For 10 years I tried to transfer these relics to the Church, but everyone took me for a city madman. Because this cannot happen. But on this Christmas Eve the time has come. At the end of last year, I came with the relics to Moscow and, together with the world-famous Orthodox ascetic, child psychologist and author of many books on psychology, Irina Medvedeva, went to the city of Obninsk to the Temple of the Healer Panteleimon, where a priest very experienced in distributing relics, Archpriest Pavel Seredin, separated 7 fragments of relics.

In the photo you can see the result - the light spots are the places of separation filled with fresh yellow wax, the dark spots are the main old body in waxoscopy. The separated particles look like this:

After that, we took particles of the relics as a gift to my confessor, who is now serving in the city of Kolomna, and from there to Moscow, where in the following days we met with many priests and monks and gave them particles of the relics. I brought one particle to Saratov as a gift to the Alexander Nevsky Foundation.

I cannot describe the spiritual uplift and state of happiness and lightness in the Soul that I still experience. There are so many people who want to receive these relics for their Temples and monasteries that at the end of January I will go to Moscow again, but in a new division.

This is the Christmas miracle that happened to me.

I would like to end this post with a phrase from the most holy and blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky:

“Go and tell everyone in foreign lands that Rus' is alive. Let them come to visit us without fear, but if anyone comes to us with a sword, he will die by the sword. That is where the Russian land stands and will stand.”

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Oh Wow!
Thank you for posting.
S&F
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you, Jane)))

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

this lady medvedeva seems to be more of a modern witch who wants to exorcise "evil" from young people - with violence. "a belt is not corporal punishment but education". swedish sociologist tova høidetrand points out that medvedevas fight against what they falsely call juvenile justice is in fact a fight against children's rights. fits in with the overall picture you give off with your threads. we are not living in the middle ages, its 2024.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

I myself have struggled with the juvenile justice system for a long time. The Russians don't want you to impose your methods of raising children on us. These are our children, not yours.
I took part as a guest in many programs of Irina Medvedeva and Tatyana Shishova on TV and fully share their views on raising children. My daughter is raising my grandson on their books.
I don't want to say that anyone's parenting methods are better or worse. They are determined by the difference in mentality and morality between us.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Are these relics organic human remains?

If so, this seems rather death-cultish...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Are these relics organic human remains?

If so, this seems rather death-cultish...

You are clearly not a Christian, and it is difficult for you to understand the meaning of Christian rituals.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So, will you bestow your blessngs on Vlad Putin as IMO the US needs a strong Russia to hold back Satans minions AKA The Democrat National Party.

I also will assume that you predict a Russia victory in Bidenkraine

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So, will you bestow your blessngs on Vlad Putin as IMO the US needs a strong Russia to hold back Satans minions AKA The Democrat National Party.

I also will assume that you predict a Russia victory in Bidenkraine

There is not a word about Putin in my post. Yes, Putin is our national leader, around whom almost the entire Russian society has rallied. Recently, he has become disillusioned with the West, which has deceived Russia many times and is currently completely incompetent. The opinion of the United States, the falling former hegemon, is now of absolutely no interest to either Putin or the Russians.
In my opinion, an Orthodox Christian, Putin is the forerunner of the White Tsar, who in turn is the forerunner of the Second Coming of the Savior. At the turn of 2025-2027, the White Tsar will come, and Putin will cede power to him. The world is changing at tremendous speed.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I myself have struggled with the juvenile justice system for a long time. The Russians don't want you to impose your methods of raising children on us. These are our children, not yours.
I took part as a guest in many programs of Irina Medvedeva and Tatyana Shishova on TV and fully share their views on raising children. My daughter is raising my grandson on their books.
I don't want to say that anyone's parenting methods are better or worse. They are determined by the difference in mentality and morality between us.

"Weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win."
(The Stalker)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I would say more simply: “Strength is in Truth.”
These are the words of Danila Bagrov from the cult Russian film "Brother 2".
Literally: “Tell me, American, what is strength? Is it in money? So my brother says that it is in money. You have a lot of money, and what? I think that strength is in truth. Whoever has the truth is stronger ". So you deceived someone, made money. And why, have you become stronger? No, you haven’t. Because the truth is not behind you. And the one who was deceived has the truth behind him, which means he is stronger."

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I would say more simply: “Strength is in Truth.”
These are the words of Danila Bagrov from the cult Russian film "Brother 2".
Literally: “Tell me, American, what is strength? Is it in money? So my brother says that it is in money. You have a lot of money, and what? I think that strength is in truth. Whoever has the truth is stronger ". So you deceived someone, made money. And why, have you become stronger? No, you haven’t. Because the truth is not behind you. And the one who was deceived has the truth behind him, which means he is stronger."

there are as many truths as there are people. fortunately, nature eventually replaces the old and leaves the future to the young. as a floyd fan you already knew: money is the root of all evil in the world. although I would personally add religious fanaticism.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The word "fanaticism" can be used to describe anything. Trying to live according to the commandments and believe in God does not mean fanaticism at all.
Fanaticism is an absolute rejection of other people's opinions and beliefs and a feeling of one's own superiority. It's like Nazism and racism.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

That's kind of like the point, religious people are totally absorbed by the narrative and can't step back for a moment and look at it from the outside.
An outside that sees people decorating their homes and cities with torture devices, venerating human remains...

You can justify anything with religion, no matter how absurd, it's a great deceptive tool.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's kind of like the point, religious people are totally absorbed by the narrative and can't step back for a moment and look at it from the outside.
An outside that sees people decorating their homes and cities with torture devices, venerating human remains...

You can justify anything with religion, no matter how absurd, it's a great deceptive tool.

Is it really true that indulging in sodomy, crippling children for the sake of the dictatorship of one group and eating human flesh on television is Freedom and Progress?)))

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There is not a word about Putin in my post.

Yes, but you have history here as this is ATS. Please dont go Jesus freak on us now as things are now getting juicy.

Recently, he has become disillusioned with the West, which has deceived Russia many times and is currently completely incompetent. The opinion of the United States, the falling former hegemon, is now of absolutely no interest to either Putin or the Russians.
In my opinion, an Orthodox Christian, Putin is the forerunner of the White Tsar, who in turn is the forerunner of the Second Coming of the Savior. At the turn of 2025-2027, the White Tsar will come, and Putin will cede power to him. The world is changing at tremendous speed.

You know I am not going to simply blow off what you wrote as it seems to align with much ongoing in the world today. Especially in the USA.

Just as an FYI several of my nieces and nephews were born in Russia, given up for adoption to my USA cousins in the 1990's and now are living in the USA.

власть Владимиру Путину

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I am glad that the children did not end up with pedophiles and perverts and are happy. Now this is no longer possible.

I told my personal story. Stop considering me some kind of Putin propagandist. I write on the forum what I really think. Yes, I am a good analyst and have access to some information. But if I were a real “Putin troll,” you wouldn’t even know or guess about it. They work very subtly and more efficiently. Russian intelligence services do not rely on artificial intelligence, they really think and calculate everything many steps ahead. This is so effective that neither the CIA, nor Mi-6, nor the Mossad can do it in principle.
Appreciate it))))

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Stop considering me some kind of Putin propagandist. I write on the forum what I really think. Yes, I am a good analyst and have access to some information.

So Jesus , Mary and Joseph where did that come from as what I wrote you was a compliment. You need to drop the sissy act and put your big boy pants on.

Back in the day I was part of stopping a Russia KGB shipment of stolen USA made microchips to Russia in the 1990's. They were siezed at the Port Authority of New York and were destined to Moscow. They were glued onto the back of Ronald McDonald buttons.

Ever hear aboiut that? Comrade

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Perhaps if I were who you think I am, I would start recruiting))) There are a lot of examples of this - from Ames to Hansen. Yes, also the Cambridge Five.

And yet, I’m not a comrade, I’ve been a master for a long time))))

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Come on man, the body and blood of our Lord, communion, you have to see how that could be interpreted as a cannibalistic ritual at the very least?

The reason being its all rince and repeat, a rehash of the tales that came before.

You see in the beginning, it was all about Sun worship as opposed to Son worship.

Well, that and blood, wind, and fire.
edit on 6-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join