It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural vs Imaginative order of the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Today I am here to explain how "government" and "things" work in our world. We will shortly explore the history of man and the conceptions we've devised in the process that's lead us to the world we live in, a world in which "government" operates contrasted to the natural order of the universe which I argue always remains a denouncing factor of our reality.

In the dawn of man, life was brutal. Wild animals, hostile people, unmanageable weather. Humans quickly developed tribes, groups and the liking. These are our obvious precursors to government. Individuals with mutual goals and understanding. It was up to the tribe as a whole to establish the order they chose to live by. But just like this tribe, another neighboring tribe forms and goes to war, ultimately resulting in 1 surviving tribe.

The natural order always wins out. Power is not manifested from a pen, but from the will of those that have the scrupals to follow through. Mao once said; "Power comes from the barrel of a gun", and that is a law of the universe. "Government" and "laws" are an attempt to negate the natural order of the universe, an effort to coral the emotions of sentient beings.

I take you to the late 1700's, with the dawn of the American revolution. Subjects of a sovereign declared their intent to declare their own sovereignty.

The establishment of countries, orders and rights by this time has always been from a "higher" authority, because we always lived in the imaginative conceived reality where-as we needed things like "charters" or "constitutions" to declare ourselves or our intentions. This is the same practice we use under American law when forming corporations. I like to use the East Indian Trading company as an example. Was it a country? Was it a corporation? In the natural order, the different between the EITC and any government or corporation today, yesterday or tomorrow is their willingness to use violence as power.

The founding fathers understood the natural order of the universe. Their thinking was "granted, we may be subject to a sovereign entity, but whom is thy sovereign entity subject to?", and so...they took their cause to the ultimate authority/sovereign (spaghetti monster).

I made a post recently (fairly recent) about the oxymoron that is the term "sovereign citizen", its counter- intuitive to proclaim to be a "citizen" and "sovereign".

Voting is not a fundamental right. Rights are natural bound. Voting is a enjoyment of being subject to a sovereign authority. This is the very essence of the idea of Citizenship dating back to the Roman era.

I wrote another article (3 actually) about the striking resemblance of our "western republics" based on Roman Republicanism. From wealthy land-owning senators in the Roman Republic, employing Lictors to carry Fasces and "execute" laws in their regions, to senators of states that give legislative guidance to executive police forces and the militias.

Victory goes to the bold, every country, corporation, entity, ect is made in blood. Corporations compete, countries compete, charities compete.

Enjoy your citizenship. I'll leave you off with a quote from Ulysses S. Grant:

When people are oppressed by their government, it is a natural right they enjoy to relieve themselves of the oppression, if they are strong enough, either by withdrawal from it, or by overthrowing it and substituting a government more acceptable. But any people or part of a people who resort to this remedy, stake their lives, their property, and every claim for protection given by citizenship--on the issue. Victory, or the conditions imposed by the conqueror--must be the result.

Sovereign Citizen is an Oxymoron
You may never look at America the same after reading
You may never look at America the same after reading Pt. 2

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Order is a human concept to cope with chaos...

Or in other less loaded words, order is stability humans strife for, in a childish attempt, to cope with the chaos of change...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not everyone is governed in the way that the USA is.

There are various forms of government and hundreds of ideological conceptions outside of the United States.

The USA is increasingly becoming partisan and distrustful of its administrators, despite the greater transparency and spread of information to its public.

The Roman republic failed and devolved into tyranny under a succession of fractured empires.

There is a danger of history repeating where the lessons of history are not heeded.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The natural order always wins out. Power is not manifested from a pen, but from the will of those that have the scrupals to follow through. Mao once said; "Power comes from the barrel of a gun", and that is a law of the universe. "Government" and "laws" are an attempt to negate the natural order of the universe, an effort to coral the emotions of sentient beings.

I'd say the pen is mightier than the barrel of a gun when casting one's vote for political change.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Enjoy your citizenship

I was thinking about my citizenship recently (British) and yep, compared to plenty of other places I could have been born in the world, I really do enjoy my citizenship.
I know plenty of folk who would commit murder if it wasn't illegal, myself included, a few times lol.

Society needs referees, think of a rugby game without ref's...it's just 30 men fighting then.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
May your chains rest lightly ….

a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
That was an interesting short read.
Name a human society free of chains then?
Even indigenous tribes have rules, and they are enforced through violence etc, - Yep, I'm happy enough with my invisible chains, it's possible to comfortably ignore them when cops don't routinely shoot citizens.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It matters only on the one wielding it... AI with a pen will take out armed forces on the turn of a page, give it a gun and humanity will be lucky to still have a place in the emerging ecosystem...

new topics

top topics

join