It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may never look at America the same after reading Pt. 2

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

E Pluribus Unum
Out of many...One.

I wrote an article, approximately 1 year ago and some change, looking to open the eyes of some very talented and intelligent individuals. To look at the clues, that are (quite literally) right in front of your eyes.

You may never look at America the same after reading Pt. 1

I will start off today with a philosophy rant of rhetorical questions. What is reality and fiction? What is time? What is corporation? What are laws? What are these intangible things?

Conceptions of the human mind, nothing more, nothing less. These things do not exist in nature, these are all conceptions we've created in our minds to mold a society in the fashion of a puppet dancing to the jerks of a puppeteer.

What is government? What are rights? What are these things that we speak so highly of, and immerse ourselves into like the deepest of oceans? What would be the NATURAL difference between, lets say, the United States of America and the East Indian Trading Company? I'm sure we can all garner up some ideas of what you consider the differences are between the former and latter, but in a natural definition of the word...there exactly the same, a group of humans that have a mutual and common goal, and to sum it up in a way even more defined, just "a group of humans".

When our founding fathers established this...lets just call it government for argument purposes, who did they seek permission from? They sought permission from the truest form of authority, God, the Creator, Yahweh, Jesus, Spaghetti Monster, ect. Not, "hey me lord, may we has permissions to revolution", because they understood the natural law of the world, they understood there is no power to appeal to other than the One who created you because everything unnatural, in a natural world, is merely a pigment of imagination. We all bleed the same color blood (I hope), no king or tyrant can ever have sovereignty over you unless you will it to be done.

Novus Seclorum Ordo
A new order of the ages is born

French Republic Coat of Arms

Gran Colombia Republic Flag

Ecuadorian Flag

Republic of Cuba

Compare the early days of the United States to ancient Rome, where there were clear distinctions between powerful groups; patrons and clients or masters and slaves. In the U.S., there was a time when slavery existed in most states, but over time, commercial industry developed in the North, while the South remained primarily agrarian class with a smaller class of wealthy landowners.

The conflicts between these different interests and regions have shaped our country's history. Just as Rome, we went through our civil war but also to note, similarly Rome was saved through compromises where-as both sides came to the same conclusion they needed eachother to keep the "union" in tact (War of Mutina, first civil war after the assassination of Caesar).

Welcome to the republic.

ETA: Another striking similarity to the Roman Republic was the congressional system. In our system, we have a senate and congress. The senate oversees the states overall issues, not necessarily meddling in the local affairs of the community, as the house of representatives are more commoners involved in and discussing the issues at hand in community. Roman senate & assembly.
edit on J43723 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Parameters Created by greater minds than 99.9% of the masses . As you said it's here right in our faces and that's one of the core Hermetic Axioms ' Knowledge '.

Most people will be born and go about their lives and die without a single truly introspective thought , when all they needed to do was pick of a book and or listen to one Wiser than there self.

Truly a brilliant contribution thank you .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Parameters Created by greater minds than 99.9% of the masses . As you said it's here right in our faces and that's one of the core Hermetic Axioms ' Knowledge '.

Most people will be born and go about their lives and die without a single truly introspective thought , when all they needed to do was pick of a book and or listen to one Wiser than there self.

Thank you, and on the topic of hermeticism, maybe you can take a look at my other article I wrote on the topic of mentalism (not particularly, but it is a good description of the principle non-the-less), I feel it may interest you.

Are you/we a victim of MK Ultra?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I 100% agree with asabuvsobelow.

Usually, I approach long threads with some wariness as most times less structured amateur writers, myself included, meander and drift and lose focus.

And I rarely if ever do I read links in the thread to previous posts, this time I did and it's so relevant and epic, it's so on point and the message needs to be spread to the minions and the masses.

All it needs is to be delivered to them in bite-sized and easily digestible chunks, which they have grown accustomed to.

Seriously Id put this everywhere on social media

I know people will say just link it back here, but ATS all at once is too much for most people. Most, you have to spoon-feed them slowly and over and over like an infant, some will just need to do some nudging to come to their "eureka!" moment

This is how they were indoctrinated by TPTB slowly and methodically, this is the Turning Point grade material IMHO.

It links our past with our future, and yes it's brilliant...

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?" ~ Cicero

We need only look at our past to see who and what we are, where we came from, and likely - where we are going.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
I wrote an article, approximately 1 year ago and some change, looking to open the eyes of some very talented and intelligent individuals. To look at the clues, that are (quite literally) right in front of your eyes.

Welcome to the republic.

The clues you speak of are badly misconstrued in your hatchet job attempt to change the meaning of the Civil War.

The Fasces used to be a symbol of a republic, the ideal of which is that everyone gets the same rights.

They did not represent Fascism until its invention in the 1800s.

You conflate republic with direct democracy which seems to be what you want. The rights of all people definitely were not being respected.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I 100% agree with asabuvsobelow.

Usually, I approach long threads with some wariness as most times less structured amateur writers, myself included, meander and drift and lose focus.

And I rarely if ever do I read links in the thread to previous posts, this time I did and it's so relevant and epic, it's so on point and the message needs to be spread to the minions and the masses.

All it needs is to be delivered to them in bite-sized and easily digestible chunks, which they have grown accustomed to.

Seriously Id put this everywhere on social media

I know people will say just link it back here, but ATS all at once is too much for most people. Most, you have to spoon-feed them slowly and over and over like an infant, some will just need to do some nudging to come to their "eureka!" moment

This is how they were indoctrinated by TPTB slowly and methodically, this is the Turning Point grade material IMHO.

It links our past with our future, and yes it's brilliant...

Thank you VERY much friend!

I have that personal problem myself, where-by I tend to drift, getting caught up in an expansive enviorment and losing track of my train of thoughts. I'm sure many others have that problem, and I feel the culprit to blame is the every-day technological advancements to the point we're developing these neurological disorders, like ADD/ADHD or hyper active disorders (physically or mentally).

I much appreciate your comment

And I forgot to end my rant with my most (personal) famous words!

I love you all immensely, especially those I disagree with because that opens the door for realizations and epiphanies.

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
good coincidence

How the British East India Company’s Flag Became the Flag of the USA

Wow, I never actually even put this little tid-bit together, another strikingly obvious observation.

I love to foster conversation, not ridicule. With that, what do you think the flag represents? It seems going into that question will lead you into a rabbit hole involving the British (obviously, considering the EITC got their mandate from the King). Thank you, and this is EXACTLY the reason why I bring these rants to ATS and not Twatter or Fachbook.

SIMPLE observation, yet profound ramifications.
edit on J29723 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

some say "united states" was the best gift ever for east india company
and 1871 washington dc reorginized like freemasons
and 1871 east india company was dissolving to end in 1874 -hmmm

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

some say "united states" was the best gift ever for east india company
and 1871 washington dc reorginized like freemasons
and 1871 east india company was dissolving to end in 1874 -hmmm

"Republics" sure do love their fasces symbols..

We LOVE and CHERISH our "republic" more than life itself....but what is a "republic", if not what we were taught all along, with a side of the same lie they told us what "fascism" means, or what "communism" or "capitalism" means for that matter.

PS: Fasces means a bundle of sticks. Know what else means a bundle of sticks? Faggot.

Fagatto means bundle or sack.

Fasces is the vulgar latin root word of facus. Facus is a rootword of the greek word, phákelos, which means bundle.
edit on J38723 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Could the Revolutionary and Civil Wars been at least partially about piracy?

Can it be that there were Barbary Pirates in the New World perhaps even before Columbus? Think of all the Southerners who look more than a little like Quaddaffi. Then, when Europe discovered the place, the navies of Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, France, and Holland cut them off. Can it be they lived as natives and with the natives for a while?

Can it be the UK sentenced other people to transportation to the New World for being indirectly involved in piracy, since piracy itself was a hanging offense? Along with ordinary colonists, of course.

Why did UK give the Colonies the land in the Treaty of Paris in 1783? Can it be at least in part because they had given the colonists some people to take care of?

Can it be the colonists were upset about taxation without representation because the ones who were profitably employed did not want to spend an unfair amount on the defense of the rest?

Can it be after independence, one of the reasons England went to war with the US in 1812 was they expected the South to be ready to support them again once they had shouldered the burden of their own defense for a few decades? Perhaps UK expected them to try a little harder this time after facing the natives without the help of the British military?

Can it be that one of the issues with Fort Sumter was it blocked pirate ships from sailing? What if said pirate ships victimized UK's shipping, or perhaps the shipping of France or Spain? Assume for a minute the British Crown still tried to exert spiritual protection over the descendants of its orphaned children exiled to the US. What if France or Spain threatened war over the piracy? What if, as a result, Britain agreed to turn a blind eye if the US started cracking down on the South? Or perhaps even goaded the South into thinking they supported Southern independence?

Last of all, can it be the New World was known to the Old since ancient times, but God protected them? Until they started trafficking in captives, at which point Europe had the right to step in? Could it be the money the pirates made trafficking Europeans to the New World was funding further kidnapping efforts?

edit on 1-8-2023 by Solvedit because: format

edit on 1-8-2023 by Solvedit because: spelling

edit on 1-8-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Thought I'd throw this in for Food For thought

The US House of Representatives maintains order using a giant mace

The last place we likely think of such a weapon would be in the chamber of the United States House of Representatives, but that is exactly what the House uses to keep its members in line. The Mace of the United States House of Representatives, also known as the Mace of the Republic, is as old as the House itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Well that's how we got here; yeah? People deferring to those "Wiser" than them... Reading books written by others... Believing it because it was written?

I'm not saying you shouldn't further your education, but the propagation of ideas has no check or balance. Who's to determine who's "wiser" or what books are "good" right?

The point is; there is no authority. Nobody can make any single person do anything they don't want to do. Just look at self immolating monks and Gahndi as prime examples. Authority is a non-natural construct.

In-fact; appealing to authority is a known informal logical fallacy. People think "You can't" do that, and, "you can do this" but really-- you absolutely can and should if you feel like it's right.

Animals in the kingdom do not ask for permission, they just do what's natural. Nobody comes and locks up the cheetah for eating a gazelle that's too small. All of these rules are arbitrary.
edit on 2-8-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
Well that's how we got here; yeah? People deferring to those "Wiser" than them... Reading books written by others... Believing it because it was written?

This is specifically why I take etymology and semiotics to heart. You can learn more from knowing the ancient meanings of symbols and words than you can by someone giving you the most detailed description.

And this will always be my position, we may alter the definition and meanings of words and symbols over time, but because history cannot be erased, they will always remain 'true' in retrospect.

ETA: Psychedelic, sounds like a nasty word that drug abusers use in their lingo. Psyche - Mind, Delic - Manifestation. "Psychedelic" doesn't need drugs to be associated with it to be what it is, a manifestation of the mind.
edit on J57823 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join